• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
I'll go if someone can give me a ride, like O-NO or Wiggles.

Also, Cyrain, do you want to team up with me? Or were you trying to team up with KM or Doll?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'll go if someone can give me a ride, like O-NO or Wiggles.

Also, Cyrain, do you want to team up with me? Or were you trying to team up with KM or Doll?
Aahh, unfortunately I already asked KM, but no reply there...So I'm assuming he isn't teaming. And then Meep asked me to team so I'ma have to team with him in the tourney. But definitely in friendlies or team MMs ill team with you man. We **** ****. Next time we got that ****.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Unless someone else offers, I'd like to team with you Ether. I can't recall us teaming extensively before, and certainly not in tournament., so I'd like to give it a shot if you're willing. Team Etheraphel no/yes/maybe so? :D
Edit: Also, we should marth ditto. Imma try picking him up as an alt, and it's all scrubby and what not, so I could use the practice.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Unless someone else offers, I'd like to team with you Ether. I can't recall us teaming extensively before, and certainly not in tournament., so I'd like to give it a shot if you're willing. Team Etheraphel no/yes/maybe so? :D
Edit: Also, we should marth ditto. Imma try picking him up as an alt, and it's all scrubby and what not, so I could use the practice.
That might be a scary team. x_x

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
hmm falco dittos... sure, whenever we meet, just smack me and we'll play.
haha ill use a mega sweet code word like tree bark.....i mean, code words. Also, I don't understand why people don't enjoy dittos, especially with Falco. Falcon dittos are the second greatest thing ever. Followed closely by womens beach volleyball and the invention of the internet.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
haha ill use a mega sweet code word like tree bark.....i mean, code words. Also, I don't understand why people don't enjoy dittos, especially with Falco. Falcon dittos are the second greatest thing ever. Followed closely by womens beach volleyball and the invention of the internet.
i dont hate falco dittos as much now... since i have learned the art of short hopping over lasers :D

Cyrain

Smash Ace
umm corey left sunday... so that's a no for him. as for me... i think i'll pass. :)

cuz yeah.. girl + work > smash
Oh HO! BUT, seeing Cyrain > girl + work + smash.
What now?
Surely, the idea of getting to see my beautiful face has changed your mind already.
My work here is done...
I can't wait to see you Sunday. =D

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
If I can get off work Sunday, I'll go.

O-No, do you mind letting me have Ether? Haha, I want company on the ride, if I go.

I hate semi-long trips alone.

Anyone need a ride to CNU, 5 bucks, or buy my fat *** food.

:]

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
I know Im like 13 pages late but, KF is always ready its just the location is Troublesome. I love playing ppl better then me, I like to make it epic....for me atleast:chuckle:. Ive played most of SS in singles, but not all Im interested in playing Toasty and CSTICK! Ive only met them.

P.S. Russ I dont hate you! ;]

CStick

Smash Lord
Ether needs to make up for the collective sova scene squanders and **** people

if work didnt make the schedule a day ahead of time then I woulda went without hesitation

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
ISRA AND ETHER WILL TAKE TEAMS.

Also, I love riding with O-NO cuz he has amazing music... >_> But I'm down for whatever.
<3 Ether. This triweekly is going to be sooooooo gooooooooood. :D

Edit: what to name the team?
Etheraphel?
Isrether?
Isretheraphel?
Team whose ability to be scary is under question?

Ether

Smash Ace
Isra - How about "team **** the Posterior"?

lol, actually, there's a better name.

Ether + Israfel = Ethereal. Team Ethereal.

O-NO - I get off work at 4:00 pm saturday. So like, are we gonna sleep at all? -_-

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Ethereal sounds good. And cyrain, you already have a teammate for this one. >_> But I'll always love team Beast and the Harlot the mostest.
And sleep is for the weak. I've been playing marth all night, and I'm looking forward to doing so again tonight, so everyone's staying up.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
so far, i have me and Ether.
Zion hassent gotten back to me. any 2 players that WANT to go to richmond that will be at CNU tonight can come with me.
SPD, if you and someone else want to tag along, im fine with that.
remember, its 54 a seat and if other players want to go, you have to beat them in a set.
sets for seats is awesome.

Ether

Smash Ace
Whoever is picking me up, I am at 5957 E Virginia beach blvd. Norfolk, va 23502. We'll have to stop at an atm for me to get gas money and stuff.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Whoever is picking me up, I am at 5957 E Virginia beach blvd. Norfolk, va 23502. We'll have to stop at an atm for me to get gas money and stuff.
so i'm picking u up again. i'll b there around 4.

Top Bottom