• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
around 4pm? Or later. It's up to you or whatever fits your schedule best. I just gotta fill out a few things and submit my ODU application and I'm good to go.

CStick

Smash Lord
*was

good matches Ether. I learn a lot whenever I play you. Still got a ways to go, though.

You need to get to a tourney and **** everyone.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I did quit melee. I can't play once a month for fun? Heh, ended up not going something else came up sorry ether.

CStick

Smash Lord
you didn't quit; you just aren't playing anymore until it's time to get back in shape for a big tourney that you will inevitably go to.

rhan

Smash Hero
Until like Sunday. Unless Shaden takes me back himself then it'll be Monday. But idk about that.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Zhu is soo sick. Almost got me back into smash looking at his videos. Thenn I said lol jk **** that ****.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
told you he was good shaden; grats redd. your fox is still beasting i see. And people wonder why fox is my 2nd hardest matchup

marth vs reddfox...too hard

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Ether.

By June 6th, my trip to Apex will be confirmed.

This is only possible because you told me you were going to be there.

You have until June 6th (Sunday) to back out as usual let me know your final answer.

Different Version:

The words "Happy Birthday, toasty!" from you are only acceptable in person coupled with a hug...in New Jersey.

See you there.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ether.

By June 6th, my trip to Apex will be confirmed.

This is only possible because you told me you were going to be there.

You have until June 6th (Sunday) to back out as usual let me know your final answer.

Different Version:

The words "Happy Birthday, toasty!" from you are only acceptable in person coupled with a hug...in New Jersey.

See you there.
This Message Will Self Destruct in Four Days.

Ether

Smash Ace
So for the first time ever, I actually looked up details to a tourney without asking for someone to give them to me.

I'm going to Apex.

How about, "Ether presents SWAT: Sova's Weekly Apex Training." Every Friday, 3pm-whenever. Is this week too soon? We can start next week.

Top Bottom