• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
High chance I'll be at Ether's tomorrow. Dad's picking my *** up around 4:30pm. So I should be down there by 6pm depending on traffic. I'll probably hit you up on AIM, Ether, when I get down.

Ether

Smash Ace
Lol.

So...I just got back from Richmond, and it's 4 a.m. I'm very tired. I'll post on the boards when I wake up and am available to smash. =)

ALSO, the most monumental thing happened. I got to team with Tope!!!! It was just as sexy as I had always envisioned it.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
fun playing melee with you ether, you're still as much of a rapist as I remember.

We'll have to do it again sometime :)

CStick

Smash Lord
happy RAAAAAAAAAAAPE day for Tope

also Ether: you smashing late tonight? I got work tonight, but I'm down at like 10:30-11:30ish if you guys will still be up. Freelz.

Ether

Smash Ace
Probably will be, C-Stick! Now, I have to run some errands. I know some guys were looking to come over around 6. That should still be fine, but wait for me to post it here first to confirm.

On a side note, Doll is ****ing crazy good.
Doll: You're doing good. I am one of the best Peaches against Marth.
Ether: I bet you can take on M2k.
Doll: We go even.
Ether: o_O

Ether

Smash Ace
Exactly, PCat.
And everyone, my errands are taking longer than I thought. Show up starting at 7pm.

Edit - I'm back home, just finishing up a few things. The passcode is 426.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I asked the man on my way out, "Do you even play this game anymore?"
"No."

rofl. Anyway, everyone can come over now.
Hahah yeah... old school is too good! But I promise I will whip him into shape this Summer.

Also Ether... can we play sometime before we die? Thankssssss. Hahah

CStick

Smash Lord
first time playing in about three months, and man...I forgot how this game can annoy the crap out of me with some of the game-ending shenanigans.

Good stuff Ether for winning80% of the matches without breaking a sweat.

We all need to go to another tourney and make Ether go.

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks to Malco and C-Stick for coming out. I enjoyed all the matches. Malco, sorry you didn't get to play C-Stick. He came after you left.

Too bad about the rides for everyone else. But it was a great night!

rhan

Smash Hero
Okaaaayyyyy... At this moment I'm like fug the law. I have off this entire week from school and next Monday. I have enough gas in my car to go from here to VA Beach and back. I'm WILLING TO DRIVE ANYWHERE. I'm free Wednsday, Friday and I'll probably be with S-Man this weekend so I'll travel with him if anything goes down this weekend.

I can chill ANYTIME between 9am and about 3pm on the days listed. My mom gets home around 4 so I gotta beat her home.. lmao.

Yeah.... get at me on AIM... Cuz I have little to no internet access at the moment.

SN: Get ****ed up Shaden.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
If you want to come to Richmond Wednesday I'm free until 6 pm. and we could probably go play with whoever else in Richmond is free.

Edit: Very small chance I'll be in Newport News this weekend. If it ends up that I am I want to play everybody.

rhan

Smash Hero
Still pending. Push AGAIN to July 16th. And I'll be 18 next month! Yaaaaaayuhz! The Judicial System is broken..

PCat - Sounds good. AIM or Text me tomorrow or some **** with details. AIM: LilRhan4 (757)268-4585. And if you are in Newport News hmu as soon as you get there and I'll work something out with Shaden, Theo, n Alex.

CStick

Smash Lord
Still pending. Push AGAIN to July 16th. And I'll be 18 next month! Yaaaaaayuhz! The Judicial System is broken..

PCat - Sounds good. AIM or Text me tomorrow or some **** with details. AIM: LilRhan4 (757)268-4585. And if you are in Newport News hmu as soon as you get there and I'll work something out with Shaden, Theo, n Alex.
if you'll be 18 by then, then it's a good call. That means they can't treat you like a kid despite the fact that the infraction happened when you were a minor. I'm assuming you'll be out of high school by then, right? If so, then good. That means you'll legally be an adult and they can't sit there and hold you in Juvie court. You'll get more fairness in "adult" court.

also, Ether: smash Thursday?

rhan

Smash Hero
I think they can still try me in Juvinile Court if I'm still living with a parent (Which I will be). But I have a legit plan. So court no longer phases me anymore. I'm actually looking forward to going back in July. If all goes according to plan and my dad shows up and explains my plans within going to the Navy, I'm pretty much set on getting out of jail. Though it was already my original intention to join the Navy anyway. Win win situation. I get to do what I want with little to no restrictions holding me back.

Edit: Still wanting to come PCat. Just need an address and to check the weather for tomorrow cuz my windshield wipers are out of commission...

CStick

Smash Lord
I think they can still try me in Juvinile Court if I'm still living with a parent (Which I will be). But I have a legit plan. So court no longer phases me anymore. I'm actually looking forward to going back in July. If all goes according to plan and my dad shows up and explains my plans within going to the Navy, I'm pretty much set on getting out of jail. Though it was already my original intention to join the Navy anyway. Win win situation. I get to do what I want with little to no restrictions holding me back.

Edit: Still wanting to come PCat. Just need an address and to check the weather for tomorrow cuz my windshield wipers are out of commission...
dude, for the last time: unless you put someone's life (other than yours) in danger (you said it was just general reckless), you were never going to jail. You COULD, but on a first offense, no. ESPECIALLY if you were 17. C'mon man, for serious. Lrn2legal. If any of this was true then I would have gone to jail two years ago when this crap happened to me in an area known for making the most out of their tickets. You'll most likely just pay a big fine and keep your license. Stop worrying about jail; it ain't happening. You have to do quite a bit to get thrown in jail, and you have to be a huge douche to convince them that keeping you there is worth it. A cousin of mine has spent the better amount of nearly 20% of his life in jail, all from felony charges. MULTIPLE felony charges. He said that maybe like two people were there for misdemeanors, all of which violence-related repeat offenses (assault and battery, domestic abuse). Unless you stole the car you were speeding in or tried to run from the police, you aren't going to jail.

Either way, you got this.

rhan

Smash Hero
You have to realise that you're apart of a majority. I'm apart of a minority.

Plus this happened to anotehr kid in my last court session. He had a simular case and he still went to jail. But he also didn't have a plan. He just let his lawyer and parents talk for him. Also his parents weren't really strict on him. Apparently he had to sell his car buit he got to drive his mom's car to work. Me on the other hand lost his job due to not being able to drive anywhere.

I'm straight though. My dad just needs to come in decked out in his officer uniform and show that he's highly respected in the US navy and that his son intends to join after High School. Also my grades have improved ten fold since the incident so that helps. Went from 3 F's a D and a C to 5 B's a C and a D (Picked up two extra classes to improve my 1st sememster grades and to kill the time I had in school).

Enough of a life story.

PCat whurr u at?

CStick

Smash Lord
sounds like the other kid probably had other problems and previous run-ins with the law. I've seen black kids walk up while waiting for my last ticket (which I got out of since I bro-fisted the white judge to emulate our WHITE POWAH!) who had way worse cases than the white people (and worse than yours, such as reckless with causing an accident), but were let go on just fines without arrest.

It's about your record, not race.

And you should try and smash with me soon. Maybe my whiteness will rub off on you and help your pending case.

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah that's true. I suppose I just grew up around so much racism. It's kinda embedded in my brain that it exists in many situations. Eh. Lol at the bro fist. xD

Anyway I'm FREE tomorrow from 9am to like 3pm. It's been for evar Stickz!

JWolf

Smash Cadet
*facepalm* at thinking just because your black you'll be put in jail for something that the judge will probably laugh at. Have more faith than that man. I've never heard of going to jail for speeding, I don't think they'll put someone in jail under 18 for that when your over 18 you can just prepay it and not even go to court.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Yeah that's true. I suppose I just grew up around so much racism. It's kinda embedded in my brain that it exists in many situations. Eh. Lol at the bro fist. xD

Anyway I'm FREE tomorrow from 9am to like 3pm. It's been for evar Stickz!
No wonder you enjoy Full Metal Alchemist so much (:
and tales of symphonia xD

Rhan - we'll be playing at Tope's call or text me and I can give you the address.

Also rofl at Optimus Prime.
tope tope tope tope tope?

when?

also, look at the bright side: turhan will likely never break the law again...

right?

RIGHT?
no.

Top Bottom