• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
wow....wow....no I did not know...

When I first started out in Melee, I chose Link. I did well, until my friend, Matt Dorman picked up Sheik. So this encouraged me to look up Ken, who was ranked best in the world and pick up competitive Melee.

Then my friend Matt Harris picked up Sheik and moved ridiculously fast with her. So I struggled with that.

And then Tope, my biggest rival, is named Matt?! And they are all Tauruses.

rhan

Smash Hero
What's the plans for next weekend Ether/VA Beach people? I'll be down there next weekend n I wanna chillax.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
shaden is still better than me:( theo honestly went about even, though he won the first set.

But shaden 2-0 and 3-0'd me though i still don't consider the falcon vs fox win legit...freaking cloud.

next time shaden. I will train for our next meeting. I wish i had gotten to see theo play your falco though since he says he goes pretty even.

summer tourney in nova sometime

rhan

Smash Hero
Cuz he's not me or Travon.. lol

VA Beach for plausibly all next week! But definitely all this weekend. Get at me!

Ether

Smash Ace
PCat, looks like I'm coming tomorrow. PM address and phone plzzz. And a good time to show up.

What I really want is to meet up at Tope's. I've never teamed with him. If I can manage that, I would be complete.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
hmm. I don't know about Tope but I'm actually not free tomorrow night. If you came during the afternoon you could come to my house and I could probably get Savedge and Geos to come too unless they're working. I have somewhere to be from 6 to 9 though so you'd have to go to Tope's or somewhere else. I have Saturday completely free so if you came then I could play whenever, I realize you're coming more for Tope though haha.

Top Bottom