• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Wait Toasty, your cousin is with illusive media?!?!
I know people w/ illusive media. . . that lupe vid is crazy

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm free tomorrow. Can anyone come over? I don't have any plans.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I'm attending a play to support some friends, but that's at night, so I can have midday smash.

I'm serious about tomorrow, no copouts.

Ether

Smash Ace
Lol S-Man, yeahhh...

Malco, I'm looking forward to seeing you again! But I plan on playing twice as hard and three times as long for a product of six inches, soft.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Wait Toasty, your cousin is with illusive media?!?!
I know people w/ illusive media. . . that lupe vid is crazy
LMAO we've been over this, Dobee!

He's the same cousin who is behind Dumskeme...remember?

Wait, you KNOW people with Illusive?

***** my cousin is SHOMI...the CREATOR of Dumskeme and FOUNDER of Illusive Media bahahaha

And I don't mean like "I'm brown and everyone brown within pointing distance is my cousin lololol" I mean his mom is my dad's sister.

Wait who do YOU know in Illusive?

Edit: for the sake of accuracy, he is the CO-founder/creator of those two entities. His elementary/middle/highschool/college buddy Phil is also "that d00d" though I think Shomi is the primary face nowadays.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Lol, that was the last time I played, too. What's a good time for you? Is after 4pm good? I'm flexible.
Great!
I dont care I got nothing else planned today besides the normal.
How bout now?
(By that I mean whenever you sign back on to see this post?)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Bahaha oh yeah now I remember. I just didn't really put 2 and 2 together that illusive and dumskeme were the same -_- lol
But mainly I just know Karrar. Im not gonna assume you know him just because hes brown lmao
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...pid=30584590&id=1571490095&fbid=1259674503257
I know that guy lol.
ooooh okay, haven't met him but I know who he is

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...50913364234_1571490095_30565667_4915576_n.jpg

I know those guys.

^_^

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
played melee for 14 hours straight yesterday... also my classes ended so whoever wants to come play is welcome to whenever...

just shoot me a text 804-307-7029

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm free tomorrow. Can anyone come over? I don't have any plans.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I'm attending a play to support some friends, but that's at night, so I can have midday smash.

I'm serious about tomorrow, no copouts.
I'm down for midday smash on Saturday. Also down for smash tonight/now. Just woke up from a serious hangover, though, lolz.

Ether

Smash Ace
Toooooooopppppppeeeee, that's great news! I'm doing midday smash, so maybe I can drive to Richmond, and drive back by 7:00 pm...
Hm. Just a thought. Or maybe I could hold off until next Thursday.

CStick, I'm at work until midnight, and then I really need to sleep, so it's a no-go for me today.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Toooooooopppppppeeeee, that's great news! I'm doing midday smash, so maybe I can drive to Richmond, and drive back by 7:00 pm...

CStick, I'm at work until midnight, and then I really need to sleep, so it's a no-go for me today.
i would want to come if u went next week, given that i dont have work

idk what my work schedule will be yet

just puttin that out there

CStick

Smash Lord

:(

let me know about Saturday if you're down

also, accept my facebook request, mufugga. I don't check smashboards anymore so I might as well keep in touch with SoVA SOMEHOW:embarrass

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Oh then add Shaden Pate.
and when theo gets here.. it's on. hopefully.
i suppose jwulf should be playing fox more. i heard he quit but i don't think it's such a fun idea to quit
when you're just that good.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
thats actually a picture of me and speedyoshi 3 years ago. i dont know how you found it but it wasnt supposed to be released to the public until 2017. i demand that you take it down now and destroy any copies of it you have. this message will self destruct in 5 minutes

Top Bottom