• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh... that kinda party... lmao. If I get to my dad's this weekend, I wanna play some VA Beach heads.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
YAY, back in sova. Ether lets play so I can give you some rusty fox practice for tope.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm actually thinking about moving in with my Grandma for the summer so I'd be closer to civilization (And the scene). I really want to make it to whatever I can then.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
It's a no for everyone in stars.
not today
@ STARS: I will be destroying you all in a few weeks. Prepare your shelters at shaden's today

@slashtalon: thought u fell off the earth, dude.

brawl is still popular, but its become the general consensus that melee is the deeper game; people mostly choose to play it because its more accessible

(brawl people tell me this all the time)

rhan

Smash Hero
It's funny how you're boasting while we're staying silent. The calm before the storm, Shae. ;)

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I may have fell off the earth but I had one more jump, not even including my upB!

Lame jokes aside I definitely wanna get SoVA back into the relevant Brawl scene, or even get people to go to NoVA to make us a known Brawl spot again!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lol that was hilarious slash, pretty much made my day.
@ Crystalnite, no.
Ether i used you on my pikachu to use thunder an extra 10 times.
Oh and I can play this weekend. Just give the word.
Or i can host, it's up to you.

P.S. I think pitzer quit melee. But he still might come.

rhan

Smash Hero
I cooled down on my trash talk. I tend hurt feelings on accident... :/

OMFGGGGGGG **** PIKACHU!!! DX

And since Chu is "retiring" who knows what will happen to NoVA's scene in anything.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ether next weekend is good for me. I can't set aside the entire weekend, because ive got work and a couple other little things to do, but I can promise several straight hours of uninterrupted janks

plus the rest of team richmond will wanna play too :)

ATTN Sova - Cyrain may be better than me as of this moment

rhan

Smash Hero
It was fun seeing Schoolie and Juan today. lmao y'all should have stayed longer. We had 64 setup but they wouyldn't let us take over that stupid Mario Kart BS. >_> Next time there WILL be a Melee setup!

Oh and Starcraft 2 is looking pretty **** legit! All these years of waiting were WORTH IT!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
hopefully I can visit sometime to play this summer.. I've improved at all matchups some, although I would say that my marth vs fox is my second weakest matchup and my marth vs sheik is still pretty bad (hardest matchup). vs Falco's ok, the 3rd hardest matchup for me right now. Though maybe when i play shae i'll think that it's hard again lol^_^

Top Bottom