• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Also Redd I had a lot of fun playing you at Herb and Id love to play some more of my characters against you. At the moment it seems unlikely that I'll be going to Unrelenting Bravery for money reasons. But you go to VT right? One of my best friends from high school goes there and I'm sure I'll be giving him a visit sometime soon. When I'm up there I want to get some games in with you and all the other guys over there...I haven't really met any of you but we should play some melee. :)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Also Redd I had a lot of fun playing you at Herb and Id love to play some more of my characters against you. At the moment it seems unlikely that I'll be going to Unrelenting Bravery for money reasons. But you go to VT right? One of my best friends from high school goes there and I'm sure I'll be giving him a visit sometime soon. When I'm up there I want to get some games in with you and all the other guys over there...I haven't really met any of you but we should play some melee. :)
Sounds like a plan, man! Hit me up.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Really though ether, let me and rhan know if you want to scoop us up for blacksburg. If you do, and you don't have a partner... i'll team with you lol.
We got tha gas moneyzz!

rhan

Smash Hero
That was pretty bad Shae...

I get what Rome was trying to get at though lol. I'm always in NC's threads.

CStick

Smash Lord
I am not free this weekend. Maybe next weekend. I'm not sure. I'll see if I can host something maybe Tues. or Wed. afternoon if people would be free for it.

rhan

Smash Hero
I have a high chance of leaving the house. So if there's a fest going on anytime soon I wanna know about it....

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
Watching pogo's "Alice" while high is amazing.

edit:
Isai is even more amazing when you watch him high. wtfsobroken

rhan

Smash Hero
U need 2 lrn 2 drive ur car..............

To my grandma's and you might have a ride. Honestly I don't know if she'll take you up there if she see you pull up to the house... She'll probably be like "Why doesn't he take you???" or some ****. :/

Top Bottom