• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
It is this upcoming Friday and I'm so freaking ready. If everyone brings a few bucks, we can order pizza. I'll have bottled water. Need one more cube.
Omfg, another one of ether's --family feasts?!
I'll be sure to play another keyboard piano solo during crew battles :D

Famous

Smash Champion
Who's going to HERB3? Trying to get a ride situated be the day comes...If anyone is heading up there I'd be grateful for a ride...I'll pay gas money or w/e is needed

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sova needs to come play melee with Tope!!!

XD

I miss having my own little region to kick around XP

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Dj Rome I got you.

1. No one knows who you are
2. No one likes you
3. Your bad at the game =D

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I work most Friday nights, but I'm done with school at 2 on Thursdays...
Ether you're welcome to come up and stay awhile and cruise around to all the melee players houses. I'm sure they'd love to have you, and if they don't then I'll make them.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I'll be going to Herb this weekend, so the next would be better.

Just lemme know whats up

CStick

Smash Lord
I gotta hit up these Tope friendlies sometimes. I go to Richmond so much that it would only make sense.

Also...I'll be thur around 5pm, ether. Gotta run an errand among other things as well. I'll be there until about 10:30-11ish

Ether

Smash Ace
Is that some Hayley?

<3 Paramore

So I plan on recording some vids with my cell phone. I also have an antique webcam that I can setup with a mic and livestream on Stickam, but the quality isn't good at all.

Just some options.

Everyone bring like 2 bucks for potential pizza. Or be prepared to migrate to Taco Bell for food later.

Also fair warning, the place isn't like spotless at all. So um, yeah. >_>;

One hour to go. Maybe I'll start cleaning.

Also, someone bring a cube and a game. I have a second tv.

rhan

Smash Hero
Custom avatars got tha bidness and this was probably the only good picture I had on my psp. Plus I <3 Hayley as much as I <3 Nicki...

Also a funny thing Ether mentioned... STARS could bring ALL of that. Recording sofeware, TV, and a Cube... Wonder wtf we're gonna do.... >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
Late but thanks for the offer. I'm actually going to be heading to Newport News in the next hour or so...

Shaeman is the last hope.

Top Bottom