• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
My address is:

Waterford Apartments
5573 Dunloe Drive
Apartment 102
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

It's really nice...far better than my last one. When you arrive, there are two gates, one on the left and one on the right. Pull up to the gate on the right, and you will see a numeric keypad to your left. The passcode is 859. Type those three numbers, and the gate will rise. Drive straight, gazing at the ladies in the swimming pool and tennis court(or the fat men, if you are unlucky), following the road as it curves to the right. At the first intersection after the curve, turn left. Immediately after, turn right. Immediately after, find a spot to park on the RIGHT, not the left, as the spots on the right are for visitor's parking.

My number is 757-416-7362. It's a landline, not a cell, because you need credit to get a cellphone and a plan, and I have horrible credit.
ether this still all correct? ill see if rahil's up for driving us over

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I can make it to ethers sometime after 1 and before 430. I have a stupid SDV class from 5 to 930 soo hopefully I can get a few matches in before?

Ether

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not actually gonna be able to chill before 5pm. Everyone who's coming, post. Again, if not enough attendance, I'll cancel and do the Yugioh thing.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Lames, and I got excited I got let out an hour and a half early. Oh silly me.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Smash in this region is just bad. Sova squanders yes.

That is all, not another drunk rant about the area I promise <3

I already understand what is going to happen =D

Ether

Smash Ace
Duel Madnessssss

right

iiiin mah braaain!
Yes! Kaiba's theme song! And I run Blue Eyes, too. <3

Alright. Next Thursday, hosting smash from noon till 8 am the next day. Need confirmation of attendance by Wednesday. Sorry about today, I had a lot of deck ideas I wanted to try out, and it was a fun night. Drove around everywhere with some friends, **** was so cash. Thursday, though, smash.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yes! Kaiba's theme song! And I run Blue Eyes, too. <3

Alright. Next Thursday, hosting smash from noon till 8 am the next day. Need confirmation of attendance by Wednesday. Sorry about today, I had a lot of deck ideas I wanted to try out, and it was a fun night. Drove around everywhere with some friends, **** was so cash. Thursday, though, smash.
Running a Blue eyes deck thats still legit even though the new stuff this time around destory's everything. Old school ftw. I run Horus/Jinzo/Plasma still.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Im there. Class from 2-4 but after that I'm game. Unless some hot girl calls me and asks to hang out >_>

BTW this is for fun only, I promise ^_^

Plus Plus, need every that plays xbox's gamertags, I'm addicted to COD and am so much better drunk!

PLUS PLUS PLUS. Pitzr don't post at the same time as me =D

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Which is weird is because I've been so preoccupied and I just check smashboards the same time you do?

*Checks room for cameras*

Weirdo. =/ lmao

Ether

Smash Ace
Change of plans. Friday it is, promise. I'm only changing because I promised someone I would come to a track meet for support. But still, all day Friday. And I'm available in the mornings, if people wanted to stop by and get some quick games in. I'm free until 2pm every day. Just let me know.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Well I class from 12-1250 on MWF.

I wake up earlier than that almost everday....this week.

And by the time it is now that's all ****ed up.

Soo maybe this week. We need to play, I feel I've improved so much, at least that's what I've been told >______> I still feel garbage.

Ether

Smash Ace
Yeah man, definitely. I feel like I've improved, too, but I've only been playing against CPUs, lol. Anytime is fine, and yeah, just IM me, or text me. You got my cell?

JWolf

Smash Cadet
That I do not. And I play a lot of Oro? and basically thats it. I've been hooked on COD and FFXIII lately along with a lilttle Mass Effect. Getting a xbox AGAIN ****ed up my life.

But I do need that cell, because I'm never on aim lol.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Running a Blue eyes deck thats still legit even though the new stuff this time around destory's everything. Old school ftw. I run Horus/Jinzo/Plasma still.
Why is everything you post so irrelevant?

Change of plans. Friday it is, promise. I'm only changing because I promised someone I would come to a track meet for support. But still, all day Friday. And I'm available in the mornings, if people wanted to stop by and get some quick games in. I'm free until 2pm every day. Just let me know.
Friday. i think my parents are confident in me to drive to VA beach now, but i'll double check

rhan

Smash Hero
Court date pushed til July 16th.

Anyway what's going on between now and then? I'm trying to chill as much as possible before anything. >_>

Edit@9:24 - We're trying to setup a livestream. Be on the lookout for that. :)

CStick

Smash Lord
if it's this upcoming Friday, I have it off. I can come by early and be there until it's girlfriend hangout time (until 11pm or so)

let's doo theez

Ether

Smash Ace
It is this upcoming Friday and I'm so freaking ready. If everyone brings a few bucks, we can order pizza. I'll have bottled water. Need one more cube.

Top Bottom