• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
i wish i went. at the same time, tonight was pretty awesome in itself.
but i had no one to go with.
pitzer flaked out, and rhan was completely out of the way (i have no gas moneyz)

Ether

Smash Ace
That was hella fun last night, guys. Thanks to CStick and CNU for coming out. You guys are really good, and I had a lot of fun.

Next fest on Thursday.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
90% chance of me not going to blacksburg. Havent even played smash since... 14 BC

Ether

Smash Ace
Okayyyy, so might be free this Thursday after all. I'm still trying to hit up Tope, but maybe one more week of practice will do me some good, as well as give Tope a chance to rest after a tourney, yeah? I'll let you guys know what's up.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Okayyyy, so might be free this Thursday after all. I'm still trying to hit up Tope, but maybe one more week of practice will do me some good, as well as give Tope a chance to rest after a tourney, yeah? I'll let you guys know what's up.
yeah, as if theyre team didnt "rest" enough during tourney

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaden you might have to be picked up Friday when my mom comes home from work. More details to come.

Also mapquest your house to the tourney. I need to know the estimated time so I can see when we need to leave Sat morning.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Nope not going to this one either.
my entire spring break is ruined. im so mad. dont expect to see me on here for a while.
i need to stray away from everything.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
shaden u tend to "ruin" things a lot

i dont thing anything of mine has ever been "ruined"; just made unexpected twists from which for me to recover

Top Bottom