• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
If there was a SoVa vs Richmond/anyone crew battle, who would we have?

In no order, I think it'd be
S-Man
KP
SpeedYoshi
CStick
JWolf
Ether

and possibly
Schoolie - phenomenal in teams, flashy in crews, but sometimes has trouble in singles.
Mashi - I haven't seen him play in forever, so I really don't know.
Malco - JWolf has given me trouble in the past, but not Malco, except for in teams, so again, I don't know.
Kukulza - I've seen him destroy a ton of people, just not me.
Pitzer- SoVa's Roy player we need Him, his roy is just too good

Could be tons of people I'm missing that I either forgot or don't know about.
10characterlimit

rhan

Smash Hero
No crew battle needs a low tier.

Alex I need the monies today. Mom's doing pre-reg as we speak.

Ether

Smash Ace
Double Post: Good **** Tope. I saw the brackets Amazing preformence dude.
Don't bother. Tope apparently loves no one. Souless *******. ;_;

So rhan, you play sheik, right? You know, I have a certain fascination with playing against sheik, much like Tope vs. Falcon, so I think it'd be really fun to play against you.

AND more importantly, I really enjoy teaming up with sheik, probably more than any other character, but it's rare for me to find a really good sheik. I think you see where this is going..

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
No crew battle needs a low tier.

Alex I need the monies today. Mom's doing pre-reg as we speak.
Im strongly disliking my parents to the max. At first "who's drving you?" "Okay thats good" To now, "God doesn't want you to go" If thats the case I dont believe it. Im getting really aggraveted at this whole bringing God into the whole thing, like thats gonna change my mind. I want to go but my parents are being ************************** (every single curse word you can imagine) and its getting on my last nerves.

Ether should team with a Falcon

rhan

Smash Hero
Im strongly disliking my parents to the max. At first "who's drving you?" "Okay thats good" To now, "God doesn't want you to go" If thats the case I dont believe it. Im getting really aggraveted at this whole bringing God into the whole thing, like thats gonna change my mind. I want to go but my parents are being ************************** (every single curse word you can imagine) and its getting on my last nerves.
OKAY SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! Let your testicles drop and stop sucking your mother's tit. Man up! Your 18. Your mom's just bringing up BS like that so you don't go. I hate overly religious people sometimes...

I need it by tomorrow! This is the THIRD TIME I had to push the date!

Everyone else but you has given money. Hurry that **** up!

D0N

Smash Ace
OKAY SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! Let your testicles drop and stop sucking your mother's tit. Man up! Your 18. Your mom's just bringing up BS like that so you don't go. I hate overly religious people sometimes...
He's 18, but hes not the home owner. Keep that in mind when you tell him to "man up." Unless he has somewhere to go or money for his own place, its a "my house my rules" thing for his parents and things really are not as simple as everyone makes it seem. Yea he should be able to go without much hassle, he's at that age that his parents should let him walk his way, but as long as he plans on living there he still has to answer to them.

Of course I don't know if alex's parents have the heart to kick him out or not, but there are parents who will. If they do, with the job he has now, if he has one still, that will just make life harder than it needs to be all because of some sense of pride in being 18. Its just gonna be an episode of "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757

I need it by tomorrow! This is the THIRD TIME I had to push the date!

Everyone else but you has given money. Hurry that **** up!
Its not just my mother you know. My Dad believes this crap too. DO you want me to argue with him? I can think of many reason why not. Just go ahead im thinking about never coming back to this house after today. Im leaving it tomorrow going somewhere so i can finally Be free of this religous hell hole.

Can any1 provide a place
?

rhan

Smash Hero
Its not just my mother you know. My Dad believes this crap too. DO you want me to argue with him? I can think of many reason why not. Just go ahead im thinking about never coming back to this house after today. Im leaving it tomorrow going somewhere so i can finally Be free of this religous hell hole.

Can any1 provide a place
?
Shaeman111- Alex! dude you just need to point out that they DON'T know what god wants. How can they assume that god doesn't want you to go, and destroy your plans that they SAID you could make. They agreed to you going to HERB 2 right? Why the sudden "change of heart"?

Don't bother. Tope apparently loves no one. Souless *******. ;_;

So rhan, you play sheik, right? You know, I have a certain fascination with playing against sheik, much like Tope vs. Falcon, so I think it'd be really fun to play against you.

AND more importantly, I really enjoy teaming up with sheik, probably more than any other character, but it's rare for me to find a really good sheik. I think you see where this is going..
Haha awesome! Can't wait to play you! Get a smashfest going before HERB. Prweeeeeeeze????

He's 18, but hes not the home owner. Keep that in mind when you tell him to "man up." Unless he has somewhere to go or money for his own place, its a "my house my rules" thing for his parents and things really are not as simple as everyone makes it seem. Yea he should be able to go without much hassle, he's at that age that his parents should let him walk his way, but as long as he plans on living there he still has to answer to them.

Of course I don't know if alex's parents have the heart to kick him out or not, but there are parents who will. If they do, with the job he has now, if he has one still, that will just make life harder than it needs to be all because of some sense of pride in being 18. Its just gonna be an episode of "When keeping it real goes wrong."
The point in my argument is that he needs to speak out. He doesn't have freedom. My mom is the same way. But I have argued even this day why I need to do my own things from time to time. No questions asked.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
im always down to crew battle

stars should crew battle cnu
sometime in the oct/nov area after we undust our controllers

and i need a ride to richmond so i can go to herb..bleh

Ether

Smash Ace
Kadaj, you carry both SoVa and Marth on your shoulders in Brawl. I'm proud, man. But yes, that time when you were Falcon was one of the best things ever.

So I asked before, and I got an answer, but I don't remember so I'm asking again, when is Herb? Is Melee involved? Should I be going to this? If I did throw a small smashfest, who would come? I wouldn't be able to throw it until like friday night or saturday. I'm guessing this is too late.

And STARS should eventually crew battle CNU. I think it'd be really fun to watch! Squitle squad is left in shambles... I don't know where I fit in anymore. I like to think I'm honorary CNU sometimes.

Ether

Smash Ace
Where is it? I doubt I can go...

But PTZR, you should go. And when did you start playing Falcon? I guess I'll become SoVa's resident Roy player, cuz I started using him more.

rhan, how much are you charging for gas money? And I'm guessing the tourney is the standard 10 for singles 10 each for teams?

edit - I can't make it because I work every saturday, unless brawl is saturday and melee is sunday

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lmao ether. its in NC - youre not going

IV you need to host a tourny so i can play ether before he quits for good and i never see him again. or he picks up blazblue and street fighter and i never see him again. or if he gets hit by a meteor and i never see him again.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Should I be going to this? If I did throw a small smashfest, who would come? I wouldn't be able to throw it until like friday night or saturday. I'm guessing this is too late.

And STARS should eventually crew battle CNU. I think it'd be really fun to watch! Squitle squad is left in shambles... I don't know where I fit in anymore. I like to think I'm honorary CNU sometimes.
Yes you SHOULD be going to this. And theres a good chance s.t.a.r.s. could make it to your fest. Maybe saturday??

Where is it? I doubt I can go...

But PTZR, you should go. And when did you start playing Falcon? I guess I'll become SoVa's resident Roy player, cuz I started using him more.

rhan, how much are you charging for gas money? And I'm guessing the tourney is the standard 10 for singles 10 each for teams?

edit - I can't make it because I work every saturday, unless brawl is saturday and melee is sunday
LOL it's NC. But dang it you should take off work for this. It's serious bidness.
Also, ptzr still plays roy, but his falcon is his sexondary. ;)

IV you need to host a tourny so i can play ether before he quits for good and i never see him again. or he picks up blazblue and street fighter and i never see him again. or if he gets hit by a meteor and i never see him again.
He said he will. Before he heads for college in NC this august.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i wanna go to herb!! if anyones staying for brawl, id pay up on some gas money.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Not true. God hit me up on my cell last night and said Alex could go.
If only my parents weren't ************************************************************
PS: I got kicked out of work cause of The anger i had stored in me lets just say a costumer isn't gonna be happy with what they got.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
If only my parents weren't ************************************************************
PS: I got kicked out of work cause of The anger i had stored in me lets just say a costumer isn't gonna be happy with what they got.
Double post. Infraction plz? Where u at?

And.... dude.... they cant stop you from going. Also, please ask them how god told them he didnt want you to go. How do you just determine god doesnt want you to go because you ASSUME he said so. and ruin the plans you made, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THEY AGREED TO!

rhan

Smash Hero
If I did throw a small smashfest, who would come? I wouldn't be able to throw it until like friday night or saturday. I'm guessing this is too late.

I'm down with that. Shaden, it's cool if I stay at your house for the weekend? Theo, you wanna take us? Malco, you going? Ether, can you have my babies?

Melee is on Saturday..... :(

It's a good thing I don't eat McDonalds. May I ask for your job spot if you get fired?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace

I'm down with that. Shaden, it's cool if I stay at your house for the weekend? Theo, you wanna take us? Malco, you going? Ether, can you have my babies?

Melee is on Saturday..... :(

It's a good thing I don't eat McDonalds. May I ask for your job spot if you get fired?
lol idk moms complaining bout bein gone so long n having everyone over lmao
but its whatevz

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
@ D0N, forgot to Multiquote you, buuut: hahaha yes that would definitely confuse people XD and YES SoVa needs to hit the ATLLLLL SHAWDY

It's mad old, I know. But hey, if you play sheik, that's even better, and if toasty knows you're good, that's good enough for me. (lol, I told reno that toasty could vouch for my skill, too. toasty knows everyone)
Re: ^^^ @ Rhan: I'm not being mean because I'm not really saying a whole lot, but I didn't get too great a look at your Sheik, I just remember being impressed that you beat P-cat [and KP? I forget] and I was crazy excited. I can't recall what skill level I would put you at. But we DID team and we HAVE played in tourney [though none of those matches involved Sheik] and you've definitely got potential. You gotta crawl a bit more before you can sprint, son.

Just a SoVa PSA: hope no one turns this into another episode of "hey guys can I try out for Squirtle Squad?"
double post because I want Tope to say thanks
triple post because it never happened ;_;
hahahaha awwwww <3<3<3 it's okay, he didn't love me either when I publicly proclaimed my homoness-for-him-and-cyrain in the results thread :(

****ing. This. Again, just a PSA [which means, NO ONE needs to defend themselves here, I'm just making a broad generalization]: being 18 doesn't mean anything.
lmao. . . just tell them Nah, **** that, I don't like people playing on my phone!

They'll understand.
lmfao hahaha

hahahahaha I miss youuu

Also:

A quote from GA's newest resident:
"Yo, you were born to main Falco...look at him....what, 18th day? And you started after RoM? You've got a Florida Falco, man."
~LAMCH0PS, about 75 minutes ago.

PS: "HE FORWARD SMASHES! Lookit that Palm Tree Falco!"

^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
Re: ^^^ @ Rhan: I'm not being mean because I'm not really saying a whole lot, but I didn't get too great a look at your Sheik, I just remember being impressed that you beat P-cat [and KP? I forget] and I was crazy excited. I can't recall what skill level I would put you at. But we DID team and we HAVE played in tourney [though none of those matches involved Sheik] and you've definitely got potential. You gotta crawl a bit more before you can sprint, son.
It's all good. I'd rather have honesty than a buttered up bull****. lol I want prove my worth/skill in an actual match (Which is why I need to play Ether ASAP!). Even if I don't make the crew battle list, I'll still be screaming random **** at the other team. KF got a little of that last crew battle we had... hehe (Sorry guys.... ILY! <3). But you'll be surprised at HERB to see my Sheik's improvements. I've abandoned Y. Link lately and focused on my other 3 mains.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Hax's my Fc is 2449 1207 1325. Rhan if i do Get fired which is a very high chance right now. Sure you can have my job, provived that you get there on time everyday from glouster to Newport News. There Good news and bad news. Good news is that your gonna be working with vanessa, Bad news is your putting out 1/6 a tank almost everyday. Also I take back my props to tope.
BECAUSE OF YOU WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE SILENT SPECTRE VS DARKRAIN IN BRACKETS!!!!!!!!
Freakin Upset. <_<
JK Still love ya tope

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lololol i hope pitzer gave his customer a **** in a box (seriously though, that blows - hope stuff starts looking up for you soon dude)

<3 toast
good **** on lambchops recognition. who...is now living in GA? is that what you meant to say?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yes. he lives with PB&J as of YESTERDAY. I also may become his employer LMAO. We'll see what happens....

Also...Boose, I've had days 16 and 17 in GA, but they don't count the same way that the earlier Falco-count days did, considering I only used him a handful of times on each of those days, as opposed to time being devoted to actually learning more about the character.

We do seem like peas in a pod, though, Falco and I...we just don't know each other very well XD

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I sing that song while im working lol. I love there faces when im like "ITS MY **** IN A BOX!" While bringing out there food. xD. Yeah me Too dude, im at the age where im suppose to be making my own decision, lol. But this situation is like Roy(me) vs Peach(My mom). Whatever i try to approach (go somewhere) i get CC and d-smashed, basically ****, since my ariels have ****ty hit stun and can be CC till like 95% Not even mmy dtilt (being 18) is helping. Crap not Even my DED is working. And my dad situation is worse its like Marth vs roy i can't even appraoch i just get tippered *****, ken comboed, sheild breaker, dancing blade, dolphin slash, everything you can name... And the worse thing is we are On MARTHS STORY!

Top Bottom