• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
anyone who didnt go anywhere TODAY, I'm free until 8pm for some melee, staaaartiiiiiing....

<_<

>_>

...wait...

...now.

757-339-2280

1817 haverhill dr virginia beach 23456

text me first.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
@ Mashi:
you basically just repeated urself. i stick with my claim that stars=sova. ur claim that sova is not improving in melee is flatout wrong beause we are a part of sova whether u like it or not.

I like my attitude better than urs in this one-sided dispute and so do most of the peanut gallery

@H4X:

w/e i said about brawl ppl was nothing personal. i respect ppl who host consistently.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ooh ok. Well let me know. Im back in VA for that one day and I was gonna drop by and see your new place. Can't really stay all that long though, I gotta pack that day.

D0N

Smash Ace
No you can't.

I may let you hold on to it while im gone if I decide not to bring it with me, but right now its not looking like thats the case. When I come back you can hold onto it while im in school if you still dont have one. All this considering my mom isnt using it (I gave it to her, but she never uses it and my little bros. have one anyway).

ghostknyght

Smash Rookie
ok Kadj, sorry about not getting back to you earlier. It seems like there are a few people who want to get together and play. Would you be down for sometime later today (that being sunday?).

D0N

Smash Ace
Don who do you use in blazblue!!

i use rachel and im getting sooo goood xD
I havent bought blazblue yet :(, i still only have SF4 lol. Most likely im either using Ragna or Tager. Or the chick with the bow staff whose name I can't remember. If your good ill catch up pretty quick when I get it, dont worry ;). Add me on psn. (D0N_757) Use the number 0 not the letter o.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
I was thinking about maining Rachel too and since i'm still technically broke, I haven't gotten Blazblue either.

CStick

Smash Lord
giving an advanced notice:

I'm free this Tuesday coming up until about 10pm

Anyone who wants to play MELEE hit me up any time after noon.

757-339-2280

you can come to my place, or i can come to yours. Whichever works best.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I have blazblue. . . but I have it for 360.
ck your rachel is garbage. lol jk jk i hate rachel haha
Don your thinking of litchi. . . her pokes are amazing.
And im getting into 2d fighters lol

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Whats up with herb dobee???

also I have a place for us to stay at it may not be free but it'll be cheap :)

and its not out of the way its at the tourny b/c its a hotel, HIT ME AND FAMOUS WITH SOME INFO DOBEE

also riku if tope woulda lost vs SS it would have been an upset lol have you seen tope vs Captain Falcon??? that match-up should never happen lmao

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
yes, i've seen Tope destory Falcon's b4 yet he lost to Darkrain again after beating SS and SS pushed Darkrains **** in when they played.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I've seen Tope lose to S-Man. Upset? I think not.
*begins fuming a bit*
I'm just talking out my *** lol
*calms down*
the last time they played was at Pound 3 and Darkrain put Tope in losers.
I think they also played at TO4
toasty i can call u enver now :)
What Pat said...

but just curious, what do you mean?

ALSO WTF GET AT THE ****ING CRAZY UPSETS AT GENESIS OMFG ARMADAAAA!!!

Doug...you clearly got dethroned by the right person.

Also: WTF is up with them not letting M2K finish the set the way it was supposed to be done?!?

Dramaboards.com...get ready.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
i heard they wouldn't let m2k finish the set.

and Grand Finals is about to start Armada vs Mango. and doubles Grand Finals m2k+jman vs scar+darc.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
and Mango wins Genesis. besides Zhu took M2k out.
Mango lost to Armada in winners finals, then he beat HungryBox in loser finals. Mango then wins the first set of GF's 3-2 then 3-0's Armada 2nd set FTW.

Top Bottom