• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I sing that song while im working lol. I love there faces when im like "ITS MY **** IN A BOX!" While bringing out there food. xD. Yeah me Too dude, im at the age where im suppose to be making my own decision, lol. But this situation is like Roy(me) vs Peach(My mom). Whatever i try to approach (go somewhere) i get CC and d-smashed, basically ****, since my ariels have ****ty hit stun and can be CC till like 95% Not even mmy dtilt (being 18) is helping. Crap not Even my DED is working. And my dad situation is worse its like Marth vs roy i can't even appraoch i just get tippered *****, ken comboed, sheild breaker, dancing blade, dolphin slash, everything you can name... And the worse thing is we are On MARTHS STORY!
it's ok. im sure your dad isn't a queer with a tiara.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I sing that song while im working lol. I love there faces when im like "ITS MY **** IN A BOX!" While bringing out there food. xD. Yeah me Too dude, im at the age where im suppose to be making my own decision, lol. But this situation is like Roy(me) vs Peach(My mom). Whatever i try to approach (go somewhere) i get CC and d-smashed, basically ****, since my ariels have ****ty hit stun and can be CC till like 95% Not even mmy dtilt (being 18) is helping. Crap not Even my DED is working. And my dad situation is worse its like Marth vs roy i can't even appraoch i just get tippered *****, ken comboed, sheild breaker, dancing blade, dolphin slash, everything you can name... And the worse thing is we are On MARTHS STORY!
Just play Fox.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
ALSO WTF GET AT THE ****ING CRAZY UPSETS AT GENESIS OMFG ARMADAAAA!!!

Doug...you clearly got dethroned by the right person.
Yeah man that kid is serious! Ask me about the last time I played him competitively.

And, no I haven't died of alzheimers or arthritis yet. What's up SOVA ;-)

ghostknyght

Smash Rookie
Yo Pitzr come by my house tomorrow :)

Bring Brawl and melee but more over BRING BRAWL I wanna **** Herb 2 really bad
Hey, I sent you a text yesterday about playing sometime soon (this week/weekend). When would you want to get together? Also if other people are coming I can pick 1 or 2 up.

Edit: Wow my post count refuses to go up...

Ether

Smash Ace
Wowwwww, Doug, what's up? I wanted to ask if you were still working at Cox. I was about to start going for my certifications, and I was wondering if you could tell me how you applied/interview process/anything random that I need to know.

Also, if you still play Melee, let's take a trip to Richmond and show Tope and Cyrain how it's done.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ghostknyght: the rules changed so that your post count doesnt go up if you post in the social boards

/still hasnt met Doug yet T_T

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Just play Fox.
lamee

Hax's my Fc is 2449 1207 1325. Rhan if i do Get fired which is a very high chance right now. Sure you can have my job, provived that you get there on time everyday from glouster to Newport News. There Good news and bad news. Good news is that your gonna be working with vanessa, Bad news is your putting out 1/6 a tank almost everyday. Also I take back my props to tope.
BECAUSE OF YOU WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE SILENT SPECTRE VS DARKRAIN IN BRACKETS!!!!!!!!
Freakin Upset. <_<
JK Still love ya tope
Son, rhan is soooo over vanessa. and i'll take the job and cut profits with rhan. im sure people would be much more impressed if it was MY d*** in that box ;)

ghostknyght: the rules changed so that your post count doesnt go up if you post in the social boards

/still hasnt met Doug yet T_T
Gay gay gay gay, we're not important anymore >_> SoVa needs post counts to feel speshul. this threads gona die soon. lets all go post under the video threads.
And ive never met doug either :/

if it makes u feel a little better boose, i've only met Doug once
Punk... >.>

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan if i do Get fired which is a very high chance right now. Sure you can have my job, provived that you get there on time everyday from glouster to Newport News. There Good news and bad news. Good news is that your gonna be working with vanessa, Bad news is your putting out 1/6 a tank almost everyday.
Son, rhan is soooo over vanessa. and i'll take the job and cut profits with rhan.
Yeah I was kidding about it.... I don't want your job. It'll be bad to see her about everyday and using my gas in the process.

So yeah..... Don't get fired....

D0N

Smash Ace
I should be back tomorrow by 5 and ill be free until early sunday morning. After that ill be back late november. Im leaving atlanta tomorrow at 7 or 8am and its about an 8 hour drive.

D0N

Smash Ace
How early saturday you talking about? What time you gotta work?

Lol at Vader getting new recruits. Dobee you coming too:)? havent seen you since... I dunno but its been a while

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Wowwwww, Doug, what's up? I wanted to ask if you were still working at Cox. I was about to start going for my certifications, and I was wondering if you could tell me how you applied/interview process/anything random that I need to know.

Also, if you still play Melee, let's take a trip to Richmond and show Tope and Cyrain how it's done.
Hey bro! Nope, I recently quit tech support there as I am seeking more IT related employment via installs or network admin work. As a matter of fact, yes near perfect timing in your case. They are starting a new hires class very shortly - the ad is on Monster or Career Builder. They push customer service a lot harder than they push technical knowledge.

I'd love nothing more than to hang out again at some point in the near future, and I'll give you more information about the positions Cox is hiring for. That sounds like a brilliant idea as I've only been to Richmond once, to Kings Dominion, and to see Cyrain, Tope, Doll, and the rest of the gang again; and of course to see if I can still hang at a competitive smash level.

Kadaj I gave Brawl a few tries, and it was fun playing friendlies, but I can't honestly see myself going into its competitive scene. Maybe teams though or some kind of modified Brawl rule set may catch my interest a little more than what Nintendo offered us this 3rd time around.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Also toasty you with brawl jokes = not funny XD
Haha it wasn't a joke about Brawl. You know I don't ever actually make fun of the game. It was joke directed at Doug and I'm pretty positive he got it :)

Pro-tip about getting Doug back into the community [so that he, along with Ether, will go to Pound 4 ^_^]:

Pretend Brawl never existed. (around him, that is XD)

Trust me.

also: Day 19 was okay...I should probably use my few hours of free time to actually sleep considering how badly I need it...it appears to have an effect on whatever else I choose to do instead, anyway

also: Riku - yeah I got the controller, it's legit...thanks for the heads up man!

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Sman and Rhan come to Va Beach and play with Wolf, Mashi, and I!
At least before herb :[

Btw Jray wants to know if you gonna post those matches last weekend!

CStick

Smash Lord
yea, if there is melee at pound 4 (why wouldnt there be?), I'm down for it if possible. Some 'black-out' days are coming soon in the work schedule, but I do enough to where I should be able to get ONE free weekend for a change regardless.

I'm free Saturday this week, then Tuesday and Thursday next week. Any of those days good for you guys? I think I'm still smashing with Mashi Saturday unless things happen.

Ether

Smash Ace
Doug, thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it, man! And I know you'll get that killer IT job, too. One more question...how long did it take you to study for your certifications? Also, if we can find a way to meet up and practice teams, like, if I start throwing weeklies or biweeklies, I'd really like to try and team up with you for Pound 4. I actually am the best partner you will ever find because

A) I pay for my teammate's doubles entry fee, and

B) I buy my teammate a box of Chips Ahoy's finest. Chewy.

Oh, and I'm pretty good. I mean, come on, The Doug and Ether was supposed to happen long ago. Team name will be T.D.E. Stands for both The Doug & Ether as well as Total Destruction Everytime.

Smash this saturday at might place may be possible, actually. I have that day off. The only thing is, Lisa and I were going to celebrate her birthday that day. Actually, guys, today (Thursday, actually) is her birthday, so feel free to wish her a happy birthday or send b-day cards with $5 bills plx.

But seriously, I think she has plans at her parents' house sometime on saturday, so I might be free to host. I just don't know what time, so I'll get back with you all.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Oh ****! Ether, your fest in January (10/11/12th 16/17/18th) sounds hella tight!

If it weren't MLK weekend, I don't think I could make the drive to Maryland for your amazing fest, Ether. And that's nice that you're including Brawl, too, but amazing that Melee will still be there [for the first two days]..., AND you're buying 20 TVs over the next 6 months to prep for this?

I can't wait.

I'm going to tell the entire world to be at this.

Thanks for hosting!

####

edit: **** you moved it?

editedit: lolol I'm dumb XD

Top Bottom