• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha wow all I was saying was that Brawl+ is really FUN. I only played 3 matches of it but it just FELT soooo good. It's not even complete right now. Anyone who wants to make it competitive will do so. I will probably hack my Wii so I can play this as well.

oh right I guess I haven't announced this HERE yet, so I'll post what I wrote in a different thread :)

I'm not going...I quit Brawl (waits for comments)
you too?

*waits for comments*

but no really, I'll still come through, chill at tourneys, I'll probably enter to support the scene, have fun with it, but I don't have the time right now to get good enough in Brawl to care about competing at that level. I DO however have the time to play Melee and get better simply because I already have a very solid foundation of knowledge and experience to work with, unlike with Brawl. After Genesis, I'll probably quit Brawl for good.
rhan - I don't know if I'd be able to come through to play on Friday, sorry
IV - thanks! I was squandering a lot but I also learned a lot from it [mostly that I have a huge habit of ****ing myself over just putting myself in a position I had NO need to be in] I just hope those Marth dittos we had were recorded so you can see those =D As for playing, well in the last 10 days I've had like 5 days of non-stop Melee: Revival of Melee tourney, two days later I met up with a couple Smashers in New York City [none widely known by you guys] and played for like 6 hours, saturday I was at ChuDat's playing Melee all day with Umbreon Mow, Wife, and a couple others, and THEN on Sunday I played with Ether [and then last night for evvvaaa with Boose LOL. Epic matches as always. Day 7 of my Falco went pretty well I think. my 0-Death combos are finally coming through....very slowly though :(]

I won't always be able to play that frequently, but I wanna be able play as much as possible XD

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
haha wow all I was saying was that Brawl+ is really FUN. I only played 3 matches of it but it just FELT soooo good. It's not even complete right now. Anyone who wants to make it competitive will do so. I will probably hack my Wii so I can play this as well.

oh right I guess I haven't announced this HERE yet, so I'll post what I wrote in a different thread :)

rhan - I don't know if I'd be able to come through to play on Friday, sorry
IV - thanks! I was squandering a lot but I also learned a lot from it [mostly that I have a huge habit of ****ing myself over just putting myself in a position I had NO need to be in] I just hope those Marth dittos we had were recorded so you can see those =D As for playing, well in the last 10 days I've had like 5 days of non-stop Melee: Revival of Melee tourney, two days later I met up with a couple Smashers in New York City [none widely known by you guys] and played for like 6 hours, saturday I was at ChuDat's playing Melee all day with Umbreon Mow, Wife, and a couple others, and THEN on Sunday I played with Ether [and then last night for evvvaaa with Boose LOL. Epic matches as always. Day 7 of my Falco went pretty well I think. my 0-Death combos are finally coming through....very slowly though :(]

I won't always be able to play that frequently, but I wanna be able play as much as possible XD
word. i envy ur commitment!

ohhhh and i saw ur cameo in mango's interview. i was like "did i just hear toasty!?" i rewinded* that **** like 5 times in amazement.

[*: spelling?]

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
hey sexy odu guys.

i'll be there for a graphic design lecture on next thursday the 26th, so i was wondering if caboose and some others may want to play a little SFIV? i'll be getting out of class at 3 so i should be there around 3:30

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol goddammit. thursdays i have labs from 3:30 - 5:20 (latest, i usu finish before 5)

but hey if youre still around by then id be up to play. though i dont know where you were planning to play

toasty

Smash Hero
KP I only work in Newport News on M/W/F so I won't be that close by on thursday :(
I have some things to take care of around here for most of the day too...
I might be able to meet up somewhere in between?
haha unless you wanna come to norfolk around 6 or 7? we'll see >_>
EDIT: I can't play thursday night :(

I'd like to play TOMORROW night though...anyone? CNU? Caboose wanna come ovaaa??

LOLLLLLLLLL gooood **** Slash, I really need to get in on the next skit XD

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i know, thats why i said it XD
its so depressing to know people can still be that scrubby

kits:
godd4mn thats a hot stick. like holy crap
also, the lion's den is still open but they no longer allow outside consoles because people kept fuxing with the wires and left them hanging behind the tv. basically noone save billiards folks goes there anymore

toast: i can play today yea but looks like cnu beat me to it :p

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i know, thats why i said it XD
its so depressing to know people can still be that scrubby
speaking of scrubby, u need to hear some of the things people be saying over hear at ECPI. one day , some scrub said all street fighter was nothin but fireball infinates.

then he tried saying final smashes in brawl brought balance to the game.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
i got into a argument with my english teacher the other day, she thought i was trying to steal a test so i could cheat off of it for next class, but i was trying to explain to her that i thought it was homework cuz she put them beside the work we had just turned in. she kept trying to cut me off saying i was trying to take the test or whatever, but all i did was pick the paper up and sat down, as soon as i sat down she came over and took the paper and i didnt even read the **** yet lmao

this ^

+ the fact that I now have a D in that class because of a missed assignment that I can't turn in

If I can get it to a B average before next weekend lmao I can go to BTYF, but that's kinda unlikly so idk

I can do ANYTHING I want EXCEPT tournys

company, going hang out, etc.

Don't worry Famous I will give you the best practice ever for BTYF

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
The gay thing about it was she told me she wasn't gonna write me up for it but in actuality after class was over not only did she write me up she also called my dad.

I didn't get in trouble he just said until i can pull my grade up i can't go to tournys, and i need to start looking for a job again

But dis N!gga don't realize tournys are my job lmao

toasty

Smash Hero
Today, I got into a argument with my english teacher, she thought i was trying to steal a test so i could cheat off of it for next class, but i was trying to explain to her that i thought it was homework cuz she put them beside the work we had just turned in. she kept trying to cut me off saying i was trying to take the test or whatever, but all i did was pick the paper up and sat down, as soon as i sat down she came over and took the paper and i didnt even read the **** yet lmao
The gay thing about it was she told me she wasn't gonna write me up for it but in actuality after class was over not only did she write me up she also called my dad.

FML.

Fixed.

10fmylifedotcoms

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol wow that was a bad edit. it ruined the surprise of most of the punches. fortunately id seen the original already

toast: yea id be up for that, ill be taking a nap (if im not watching/reading up on SF4 lolz) so door will be open in case

toasty

Smash Hero
lol WOWWWW check your facebook message XD!!!

edit: *sigh* Pitzer...you really need to man-up if you want people to think you have a good sense of humor...so far your record has been..............lack luster, I guess?

Now THIS....THIS is comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hii7TnmuIrw

Jman's Fox combo video, featuring KoreanDJ

edit.

Can everyone do me a huge favor and check out my brother's latest MUSIC project! It's a collaborative effort (read the description!!!) and in this project, his name is Greenleaf:

http://hemlockrecords.com/seasonalaffective/

Thanks!!!

Top Bottom