• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol the movie malco?

the previews made dragonball look good...

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yes.
Omg i was so pissed. I mean i knew it would of been bad but Jesus.
There is no way that Dragonball can be worse then this.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
wow Korn I posted the link for the thread in that same post that I posted I was in Mango's pool

Kadaj, I gotta take care of stuff after work [drop TVs and such off at BlackG's so he can have it for the tourney tomorrow and I gotta pack] since I'm leaving at midnight tonight for NYC

$50 round trip what?!?!?!?! @_@

I'm going to beat Mango...with Ness.

rhan

Smash Hero
Personally I'll wait til both movies come out on bootleg to watch them...

Good Luck Toasty! That tourney is gonna be awesome. SoVA will be rooting for you to succeed. ^_^

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
toast: my dad's picking me up at 8pm so there's plenty of time to come pick up the tvs. in case i collapse though (ive been awake since 1am and im leaving to take the test in like 10 minutes) ill leave the door open

also: you took too long to get online so i PM'd you watchmen

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
wow Korn I posted the link for the thread in that same post that I posted I was in Mango's pool

Kadaj, I gotta take care of stuff after work [drop TVs and such off at BlackG's so he can have it for the tourney tomorrow and I gotta pack] since I'm leaving at midnight tonight for NYC

$50 round trip what?!?!?!?! @_@

I'm going to beat Mango...with Ness.
I could help you if you wanted, With the T.V's and Stuff.

Lol plz don't go ness against him

1. M2K
2. PC Chris
3. Mango
4. DaShizWiz

that sounds about right, but of course I could be wrong lol

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING SATURDAY'S SOVA TOURNEY CANCELLATION

i just found out that BLKG, the host of saturday's event, just had a loss in the family and as a result, won't be hosting this weekend. however, although he and his family will be recovering this weekend, BLKG DOES still want to host and itll hopefully be within the week. wish him well guys

JWolf

Smash Cadet
wow ... no more hype

my weekend plans was destroyed..

thanks -_-
Selfish much? He lost someone in his family and your worried about your weekend?

Much regards to blackG. I had it happen to me ****s rough

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Selfish much? He lost someone in his family and your worried about your weekend?

Much regards to blackG. I had it happen to me ****s rough
Kadaj called me about this like 2 hours ago, he already knew that I told him I feel bad for BlackG and my weekend is going to be sucks.

and you don't really know anything about me and said I'm selfish ?
gtfo, you scrub.... -__-

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Bahahahahaha i'm a scrub because i don't dedicate my life to a video game hahahhaha

Your cool. Your worried over a smash event when he's mourning over a lost one.

I don't know you? i don't have to know you to know that what you posted was ****ed up.

Get THAT **** out my face

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I never heard Korn call somebody a scrub before...Let's keep it cool guys...

I guess no tourney this weekend...I was looking foward to seeing the Originals..

I hope your Doing well BlackG

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Kadaj called me about this like 2 hours ago, he already knew that I told him I feel bad for BlackG and my weekend is going to be sucks.

yea but no one else heard it so you cant assume that everyone else knows that you felt bad for it and then you post

OMG THX for ruining my weekend ...... which is messed up when he lost someone :ohwell:

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh man I thought it was a joke since the 2 update posts were back to back. Then I read through... :(

I'm so sorry to hear about what's going BlackG. My heart goes out to you and your family.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Bahahahahaha i'm a scrub because i don't dedicate my life to a video game hahahhaha

Your cool. Your worried over a smash event when he's mourning over a lost one.

I don't know you? i don't have to know you to know that what you posted was ****ed up.

Get THAT **** out my face
i don't play games at home.. im in college and have a job
"dedicate my life to a video game" ? :confused: how stupid could you be.. lol
yeah yeah.. you're cool man, judging my life when you don't even know anything :dizzy:

my post was bad but what i told Kadaj was different.
im really sorry that i didn't post what i told Kadaj in smashboards.. :/ so now you know what i was feeling for blackg

Lol, I never heard Korn call somebody a scrub before...Let's keep it cool guys...

I guess no tourney this weekend...I was looking foward to seeing the Originals..

I hope your Doing well BlackG
I was looking forward to see you and Kadaj as well.. :/ sorry

rhan

Smash Hero
*Throws in 2 cents*

Nothing gets solved by just calling each other names and I'm **** sure nothing ever gets solved over the internet. So if your have nothing nice to really say, it's best not to say anything at all.

So with that said. Pitzer check your inbox.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I never once said I was judging your life yo hahaah I simply said that post was selfish hahaha

You're the one who got their panties in a bunch and overreacted hahaha

Rhan you right I aint call him no names hahaha I'm chilling.

And your right I suck horribly at a game that I don't like nor play. That hurts me sooo deep.

a beefing post with no curse words? **** that

Top Bottom