• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Pitzer, your match with Dragoncharlz was recorded. I think the one with Whodat was as well although I'm not sure. That might be uploaded to youtube some time in future.

Good match in that tourney Kadaj. Got ***** the first round but that second one was close as I don't know what.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Yeah, I made a thread a few minutes ago asking why the count went down...I got my answer then some mod closed it soon after talking about "Don't try getting your post count back up from this thread"...People can act like real diks these days...I never acted like this when i was a moderator on WiiForums..

Ha, I better stop before I mysteriously get banned...
has anyone noticed how much the rules on SWF have expanded since the release of brawl?

not just with the brawl "discussion" rules, but with the changes in culture. i feel like everything is so censored and watched that you CANT start debates or discuss controversial topics that deal with the SWF itself (unless ur in the debate hall, which I was taken away from bcuz i have a life and dont post often enough...according to whoever randomly decides how much posting is enough). toasty got an infraction, as i remember, on THIS thread for ONE double post. if you even mention brawl and melee in one sentence, you get an infraction. and, if u make a topic to ask a PERFECLY LEGITIMATE question like why post counts are so low, your thread gets closed bcuz some mod deems that the discussion isnt valid.

watch me get an infraction for this post. screw the rules! (i have money)

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
next i'll play more conservative if you pick ike or maybe just pick sheik lmao

but I have tons of chars I an play with as you already know lol

so when are you gonna be able to start playing (with me and famous)?

you got some serious potential man

btw pitzer if you ever want to stop by and play just call and it'll be cool

JWolf

Smash Cadet
JWolf is obvioiusly the best in Brawl. He would have beaten kadaj at cnu not he gotten pinkeye

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
next i'll play more conservative if you pick ike or maybe just pick sheik lmao

but I have tons of chars I an play with as you already know lol

so when are you gonna be able to start playing (with me and famous)?

you got some serious potential man

btw pitzer if you ever want to stop by and play just call and it'll be cool
maybe this saturday, lol if u go sheik ill go sheik and the game will freeze :D.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
so the tourney is definitely saturday right? lol then i definitely can't make it haha.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Oh yeah, Kadaj, you asked about Fei Long in Street Fighter IV so do you have a 360 with Live connection? If so I wouldn't mind sparring on-line with you.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Brawl singles? Ew no. Brawl doubles? Most Likely not. Melee singles and doubles? Heck yeah! There's a pattern there.

I like melee more than brawl,so why enter in a tourny your not too fond of?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
So ive returned.

i got to party with Capitan Dougles J. Falcon in an elevator at Katsucon. it was beast.

I also got to give P.C. Chris a quick lesson in SFIV. though he lost the match, at least he has good taste. another Rog player has joined the fray!

I left my phone in seattle, i may not get it back for awhile. if you want to get ahold of me, hit me on AIM, facebook or myspace.

Aim = Dai Hyourinmaru

rhan

Smash Hero
ambiguous post of nothing in general
This. Theo you do spew some nonsense that no one wants to hear at times. :/

Anyway welcome back O-No!

LOL It's funny how my school blocked smashboards.com but smashboards.net works!

C wut i did Thar?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
we could play at my place. as far as time, i'll prob take a nap until 3, so i guess anytime after 4 is good. andre and dom r comin by too. jus bring your wii.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
does anyone have a good controller they can sell me? Nintendo apparently doesn't make them anymore so Gamestop only has off-brands with the exception of the rare used Nintendo-Brand controller that's usually ****ed up anyway :(

I'll see if I can replace some parts from old controllers I guess [control stick sensitivity issues mostly, and on the one controller that IS good, the actual pad is all ripped up so it cuts into my thumb :(]

anyone who's had experience with fixing controllers or whatever, can you switch out the control stick but still maintain the broken in sensors? [I don't know if that makes sense since I don't know the inner workings of GC controllers]

Kadaj I won't be able to come through until Friday......................maybe. >_>

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GENESIS, YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER!!! It's free for now and they MIGHT put a cap on registration because the numbers are so huge so don't miss out just because you're too lazy to fill out a FREE no-obligation form online!!!!

http://www.norcalsmash.com/register/

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
if you catch me on a good day i may sell you the Kitsune MK II Custom Special Ivar Edition. lol
I have a few lying around, work perfectly.

Kitsune tested, Asian approved.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah i might be getting a 360 soon, also Blackg's this saturday hmmmm i'll see what i can do :D. In SF IV im mainind sakura, Sakura Shinpuuken > ken or ryu's hadoken lol.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Sakura's my main too. Along with Blanka.
Malco, Mashi goin to Richmond to play YGO.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Kits, why dont you just drop by my store sometime? you know i just play here.

Also, you and the rest of the crew interested in a SFIV tourney at my store for store credit? prolly a 5$ tourney. im trying to run it around the 21st. thats the week after the biweekly at blackulas as far as i know. you know the deal. double elem, finals best of 5. BYOS.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Kits, why dont you just drop by my store sometime? you know i just play here.

Also, you and the rest of the crew interested in a SFIV tourney at my store for store credit? prolly a 5$ tourney. im trying to run it around the 21st. thats the week after the biweekly at blackulas as far as i know. you know the deal. double elem, finals best of 5. BYOS.
i'm down.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
My boxer's coming along nicely.

As of right now i'm trying to get my spacing down, especially against Sagat. I also need to work on my corner pressure and rushdown/mixups. Execution is getting into second nature so yeah.... a lot of stuff to work on.

Yeah we'll be down, that's the weekend before C3 right? I'm not going to final round T_T

SoVa's SFIV scene is getting reaaaaallllyyy solid, about 25+ regular people in tournies/ranbats. the more the merrier, **** NoVa. SoVa doesn't suck at everything. If you're down with the movement hit me up. :)

Top Bottom