• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

ttocs

Smash Rookie
Blackg's this weekend right?

Sorry I haven't really been paying attention.

If so, someone bring SSB64 again. that game is fun as ****.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Blackg's this weekend right?

Sorry I haven't really been paying attention.

If so, someone bring SSB64 again. that game is fun as ****.
i might be going, so if i do ill bring the 64 set up

lol i saw youve picked up on it since the last time :bee:

ttocs

Smash Rookie
haha, yeah.

one of my friends only has a 64 at his house, so if we play anything we play smash.

he's terrible but it's so fun

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles
1st - Mashi+Speed Yoshi
2nd - Pcat+Juan
3rd - KP+...Falco guy

Melee Singles
1st - Mashi
2nd - Juan
3rd - KP

Brawl Doubles
1st - Mashi+SK
2nd - Whodat+Dragoncharlz
3rd - Kadaj+Famous

Brawl Singles
1st - Kadaj
2nd - Pitzr
3rd - Mashi

That's all I know. Full results gotta ask Speed or Pcat i think. =/. I wanna see where my friends i brought got lol.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHA

so i found out why our post counts are all down
scroll up to the top of the screen and see what subforum we're in

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, I made a thread a few minutes ago asking why the count went down...I got my answer then some mod closed it soon after talking about "Don't try getting your post count back up from this thread"...People can act like real diks these days...I never acted like this when i was a moderator on WiiForums..

Ha, I better stop before I mysteriously get banned...

D0N

Smash Ace
Oh well, I didnt really care for my count that much anyway.

And nevermind what I said before, I quit brawl. Blame famous.

lol jk famous

rhan

Smash Hero
AlphaZealot said:
Any posts in the new social rooms for regional zones do not count toward post counts. This includes OLD posts in threads that were moved to the social room.

-aZ
^^^

Reason why post counts are lowered.

Edit: Yeah....I read up.

Famous

Smash Champion
Oh well, I didnt really care for my count that much anyway.

And nevermind what I said before, I quit brawl. Blame famous.

lol jk famous
Lol, I'm sorry...I started getting scared when you were catching on to what I was doing...So I just started shooting fireballs

It's amazing that I beat MaSHi's MK then lose to his Marth...Defensive Marth's are so hard when your use to playing aggresive ones...As a matter of fact, I lost to Azen's Marth in a similar matter...

D0N

Smash Ace
Projectiles are my weakness. It was well played. dragoncharles did it too lol. You gimping me by caping my punch though... ill hate you for that for awhile lol. shoulda recorded it...

I didnt even know Mashi had a marth to begin with. Its like Mashi just picks people. so does SK. I played 5 different characters in one money match against him.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i made.........121 =P..................................i pick anyone who i want to use in the situation. i just pick mk first to see if they know how to play against him...thennn i pick something else. or if i wanna learn matchup i stay mk. i couldn't beat famous's mario because i was too aggro with mk. i should have played campy and approached safer. then i just went marth simply because i can camp better with him. that is allll. =P

D0N

Smash Ace
Playing smart works well. The only situation I swich for is DDD. I picked up IC for chaingrabbing olimar and some others but I dont like using them anymore so I stopped that.

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll try Lucario this weekend...

Lol, I was hellbent on winning the last tourney only using the Mario Bros...I still am

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
yeah, sounds good i think. I will have to check though to be sure and get back to you.. I'm going with my friend for the weekend, but 99% chance we get back before wednesday

D0N

Smash Ace
Malco as a teamate I think you do pretty well. I dont know about where you could improve since I didnt play against you, but I thought you were really easy to work with in teams and pulled your own weight.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
that was like a horrible match i wish they had recorded the first one we actually did! Like the arrow deaths were amazing! But Kadaj Is too good lol. At least A low tier came in 2nd place.

I need some feedback on my Pit for those who seen it fought it. Critic it so i can get better and beat kadaj :D

Top Bottom