• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Famous

Smash Champion
Guess what? IM GOING TO NEKOCON!!! Lol, my friend was trying to go as Grenjo from Bleach..I was supposed to go as Hitsuga but I may not dress up this year...

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hey toasty:

in preparation for election day theyre giving out free dollarsize bags of ranch/pizza doritos at cafe 1201. ill swipe you in tonight ;]

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol i actually have no idea how many they have or w/e but when i swiped in for lunch they were giving out one to each person i get off class at 4 when the cafe reopens for dinner. hopefully theyll have some left

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Ill be at the neko on sat at least for sure. theres a brawl tournament at the con friday around 3 pm or so.

i think we should all go there and laugh at it. it should be good fun to watch. then money match everyone.

ask dragon charlz for details on the LAME rule set. ^.^

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Neko=cat

Lol, :]
wtf i know what neko means!

katsu in katakana would be an adopted word for "cats" (if i had assumed right according to what mashi said)

idk about some of these inside terms for words though so i thought katsucon might = neko con if i assumed right about the phoenetics

i do know some japanese

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
For those who care [though I'm somewhat indifferent...I say somewhat because I don't hate the character so much as I hate what his inclusion has done to the scene and its would-be members]

There's a public poll so that people can see who voted which way for the ban on MK. I'm not opening up a debate here, that's what the thread I'm linking you to is for.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200718

A lot of people have voted already and a lot lot lot of respectable players have given input on the matter [sheeeit 2,556 posts in that topic already and it's only been up 2 weeks.], so if you care enough about the matter and want MK banned or for him to remain unbanned (I might vote for "banned" in the way someone who is NOT a pacifist will vote against a war for the sake of using the funds elsewhere and maintaining good will) then go vote. Can't complain about MK if you don't vote people hahaha =D

again:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200718

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
exactly what im thinking toasty. especially cz max ticket price is less thatn 60 bucks. as opposed to ACDC tix being like 120 minimum >_<

maaaan i wish i caught bob dylan at the TED last year

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
katsu katakana....hmm nah. it would more likely be "katto" lol duhh

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
All I've heard so far for the NekoCon Brawl Ruleset is that MetaKnight and WOLF (of all people) are banned. It used to be Pit too, because of his "god mod" combos but I think DragonCharlz and Hanged Man talked some sense into them. Some as it is still casual anime people.

No word on format or banned stages, so...SHADOW MOSES WALL INFINITES GO!

Famous

Smash Champion
I went to vote this morning, the line was so f****** long...It took me about 2 hours to go through a 3 minute process...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
only a little? =P ha pshhhhh. malco we gotta talkkkkkkkkkk so i won't be at comp for a bit so text me when you can. gotta talk about nekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkosssssssssssss.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yeah man I was standing in line at 5:30 this morning with Caboose's umbrella XD [I let Sherri borrow it because chances are she wouldn't have voted if she didn't have one, hope that's okay with you Seung...sorry I forgot to give you back your umbrella that you left in my car ;__;] and it STILL took me an hour!

haha D0N I didn't want to impose my beliefs on anyone else as I have in the past but...well...

**** it.

*decides to include sig this time ^_^*

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I went to vote this morning, the line was so f****** long...It took me about 2 hours to go through a 3 minute process...
It took me about 20 minutes, only after my mom waking me up at 4am this morning and getting to the polls b4 5am. Luckily I brought my DS with me 4 somthin to do.

Famous

Smash Champion
It took me about 20 minutes, only after my mom waking me up at 4am this morning and getting to the polls b4 5am. Luckily I brought my DS with me 4 somthin to do.
Lol, I had mine...My battery died 15 minutes later. I was so bored and pissed off.

A felony? Seriously?

Top Bottom