• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
November 15th? how does that look for people?
I got the 15th off because i'm checking out the ODU open house. Soooo, i'm down for then.

also, remember: be it old guy dying or racist assassination conspiracy, don't vote for the guy to win in 2008; vote for the guy whose gonna take his place in 2009 :p

Biden or Palin, '09

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
im not in the computer lab where i just read famous' post. nope. not at all. this lab isnt packed and i didnt have to frantically scroll down as fast i could hoping famous' post wasnt the last on the page. nope. cross my heart.

toasty: i KNEW i left it there. s'ok as long as its still somewhere. lol dunno if itd help much tho its so **** small. are you able to drive me to the building or will you get off work too late/will i have to take the odu shuttle? im not sure if the shuttle goes to bolling (may think it too short) but its a tad too long to walk comfortably (especially in rain w/no umbrella) and im still not positive what building it is. if you give me a ride i got a free bag of doritos again today that you can have as payment :D

edit: btw regarding felonies, apparently its a felony for a person over 16 to wear a mask? o_O

Famous

Smash Champion
im not in the computer lab where i just read famous' post. nope. not at all. this lab isnt packed and i didnt have to frantically scroll down as fast i could hoping famous' post wasnt the last on the page. nope. cross my heart.

Lol, I'm in a computer lab as well...I felt the same way you did when I seen that pic in another forum. Roflmao

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
you'll find like 20/100000000 at neko famous =P. just follow meeeee

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so there's a group of people outside Webb Center with a broken down car letting students smash it with a sledgehammer if they give a dollar that goes to relay for life

in other words, the Street Fighter 2 bonus level is outside

if there was ever a time i wanted to Shoryuken something in real life, now is that time

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
LOLZ

also: what time should i book 15th for? i wont bother putting an alternate date. also keep in mind that Dark Knight's at MGB at 8 that night if anyone wants to go see it

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Since it wouldn't be wise to rent out the room in your name without you being there, we should cut off the fest at 7 :( :( :( I don't want to risk losing privileges to that room due to a simple violation of protocol, you know?

how boutz...1 - 7? That's pretty good :) Earlier? If so, Boose, I can come through and run it if you wanna hibernate, hahaha

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
exactly what i was thinking, good stuf

ill see if its open 1-7 when i get home then

tho regarding protocol i was really ticked off that they wanted us out earlier than reserved even though the first fest they didnt give a crap and NOONE is competent enough to tell me how late we can actually stay

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so after seeing the number 616 in the comments on an entry on majorspoilers.com i googled it. that led me to the marvel wiki and led me to the Hulk's page (Earth-616 is, for all intents and purposes, the "main" Earth in the marvel universe) and ive spent over two and a half hours reading up on Hulk, Skrulls, House of M, Illuminati, Dr. Strange, King Namor, Vision, Black Bolt, Red Hulk, Sakaar, the Oldstrongs, Warbound, SHIELD, Luke Cage, Scarlet Witch, Juggernaut, A-Bomb, the Sentry, and an assload of other heroes, villains, timelines, universes, and associations

why didnt i get into comics as a kid =.= they're just so friggin expensive now

edit: jus put in form to reserve 15th for 1-7pm

IMPORTANT. SOMEONE ELSE RESERVED A SPOT ON THAT DAY STARTING AROUND 8PM. THIS TIME EVERYONE MUST STOP MATCHES AT 6:30 AND HELP WITH CLEANUP TO ENSURE THE PLACE IS CLEAN BY 7. NO EXCEPTIONS

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
well see, it's YOUR video. it's a lot easier to make a video that will satisfy what you want out of it. Also you have a ridiculously greater amount of free time to do this kind of thing than I do. Just trust me on this. I'll come grab the flash drive from you tomorrow around 5:30 or 6 [I'll call you]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
tanks for texting malco rofl. 15th sounds good for me so far that i know of. =].

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
We all need to go to DC and yell OBAMA while ridin down the streets AGAIN.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i know right? people back home must be going nuts. there was a crowd of about 30 that walked past my dorm a few hours ago cheering. my friends have had similar stories - giant flashmobs, entire dorm buildings erupting, and FIREWORKS at UVA

the next four years are going to be a blast

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol malco you were suppose to text me so we can go get our neko stuff!!!!

like your monies and stuff haha =P

Top Bottom