• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
we never play except on tourney days lol. we'll play at fest a lot. as long as you don't sandbaggggg =]

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
i don't sand bag against people unless they aren't good. (Be sure to play like a Pro if you want a Pro performance basically :))

just ask jeff i didn't sandbag him when we played friendlies at the ODU fest

when is nekocon? come over and play me on that day too :cool:

can anyone one dish a ride to my place after the fest? I can pay gas monies

D0N

Smash Ace
I should have you n famous on the ride back kadaj. Usual fee applies... I havent played since the last tourney.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty i need to look at my vid on a different computer or something to make sure everything runs smoothly. My computer downstairs runs a little rough and the one in my room doesn't have the driver for it.
ok.
as long as you don't sandbaggggg =]
this.
i don't sand bag against people unless they aren't good. (Be sure to play like a Pro if you want a Pro performance basically :))
Lies. And selfish.

Also, you should listen to that interview with Alex Valle that was posted a while back...really really informative and just a good listen...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think we're waiting on confirmation at this point, but same place as the ODU fests/tourneys, but the times will be from 1-7. at 6:30 ALL GAMES MUST END. We -have- to be out of there at 7. The room is reserved by others at 8 PM....and some of us have plans that night XD

rhan

Smash Hero
I hate Gloucester...NO gamming scene out here....

And about this fest. Brawl? Melee? Both? Come on chop chop I needz answers! :p

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah....dial up haunts my dreams.....I could have backed a page though. I'm just the average lazy teenager. :3

Well I'm always down with playing either game. (Mostly Melee)

But on the flip side......Report cards come out monday....And my mom could possibly keep me home if the grades aren't up to her standards.... :(

JWolf

Smash Cadet

just ask jeff i didn't sandbag him when we played friendlies at the ODU fest

when is nekocon? come over and play me on that day too :cool:

can anyone one dish a ride to my place after the fest? I can pay gas monies
I sandbagged then. Its only right that you feel the same? Do you really think you can 3 stock me? Probably but it doesn't count unless i try my hardest

Toasty i was going to post that last night but the boards wouldn't let me post. SOOOOOOOOOOOO your a homosexiyal

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Maybe. But I usually stop trying when I get a 2 stock lead. (I think I did when we played tourny in winners finals one time tho)

But it was just a joke. I wanted to see what you'd say. Trust me I know when someone sandbags I just don't ask why they do it :)

Unless of course when famous sandbags I play rocky theme songs but change all the words around so I'm telling him to stop sandbagging. And after like an hour I get tired of singing and stop :laugh:

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
un. freaking. believable.

kirby music is among the best out there. too good

edit: btw the rockman/chocobo/jurassic park vid convinces me that she's the only person in the world with the slightest chance of being able to play all four parts of Rock Band simultaneously

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm glad that it I'm not the only one out there who listens to Kirby music. I be bumping the Dream Land theme in my car cause I'm straight hoooooooooooood! Naw meen? :O

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I hate Gloucester...NO gamming scene out here....

And about this fest. Brawl? Melee? Both? Come on chop chop I needz answers! :p
I know how u feel. after kp moved to NC, Ive only been able to play with Shaeman on the off chance we could get together.

:(

un. freaking. believable.

edit: btw the rockman/chocobo/jurassic park vid convinces me that she's the only person in the world with the slightest chance of being able to play all four parts of Rock Band simultaneously
Organists are underrated. People go to graduate school and conservatories to study that ****. The guy who plays at my church is sooo good. Makes me wanna learn Organ actually.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Ill be in Hampton For a bit tonight. Team BFN, Kadaj, Famous, Hampton/ Newport people. you guys should hit me up.
im bringing my 3rd strike Cabinet to The Nekocon Game room. should be a pretty good attraction. LOTS of matches. you guys MAY actually see me get ***** by my friend Eric V if he comes down.

i Also got the job at Play n Trade. ^.^ go me.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ill be in Hampton For a bit tonight. Team BFN, Kadaj, Famous, Hampton/ Newport people. you guys should hit me up.
im bringing my 3rd strike Cabinet to The Nekocon Game room. should be a pretty good attraction. LOTS of matches. you guys MAY actually see me get ***** by my friend Eric V if he comes down.

i Also got the job at Play n Trade. ^.^ go me.
is it coin-op?

/curious

i know those things cost a ****load of money

i was thinking it might have one equipped depending on where u got it from.
or did u build it urself? i dont remember from so long ago...

Top Bottom