• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Famous

Smash Champion
To be honest, I have no clue...Every time we ask about rides, people say they'll get back with us...AND NEVER REPLIES BACK, ARRRHHH!!!

ttocs

Smash Rookie
well its only been a few months haha

i havent even seen most of you since then :)

also malco thought i was gay because my best friend at the time told him that as a joke and i played along.. XD good ****

B

Blackula

......................:p

Yes, I'm going to be hosting games tomorrow for anyone interested.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Rawr, can't come. Something about going to some guy on the internet's house late at night scares my Mom, lol. Anyways, if there are going to be anymore tournies at ODU, I will attend.
I went through the same ****. They lighten up over time.

Just keep going to events.

wait...u play meleez right?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol if slash gameface'd me while i was watching these puppies i would have to go into hiding
lmao I can see it now..get *****.

Also, I need my recording cables back since we never got to record our epic Marth dittos and I'm poopoo with Melee Marth now and abandoning him for Brawl Marth [yayuhhz I SAID IT]...but I mostly need them back so I can upload some stuff for the ROB forum video Sudai wants to make =D

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Hahahaha being a pro gamer is only good if you're winning about all the time and can actually travel to other places.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I wonder if being a pro gamer is something u can actually aspire to do. or is it something you naturally come in to by being **** at a competitive game?

Like, are there pros that are somehwat dependent on the money they get in tournies?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
sorry for being late. sucks i cannot go. random but is anyone going to katsucon? =]

B

Blackula

Not sure if you guys know Black Mamba or not but he almost made 6 figures last year playing DOA4.

He got $50,000 for his teaming winning the CGS title last year.
He got $25,000 for being the MVP of the CGS for 2007
he got $12,000 for winning the WCG

And he also won other tournaments here and there.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
tbh, i was actually considering going to katsu, only idk about the dressing up part...

Shaeman showed me the light (the smash community) after he got ***** by "some crazy peach player" (o-no) in Nov. 2006.

Our lives changed after that -con 2 years ago (and I wasnt even there)

But idk if its worth going if there are only gonna b scrubs and laggy tv's there. I would play tekken and sc, but i havent pplayed in so long, and my ps2's been broken for like 3 years now...

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Shaeman showed me the light (the smash community) after he got ***** by "some crazy peach player" (o-no) in Nov. 2006.

Our lives changed after that -con 2 years ago (and I wasnt even there)
I change LIVES......

As far as Katsu goes, last time i was there i got some good matches in with shinkuu, SSJ4 Ricky, Korn and, a few other players. Smashing aside, katsu is really fun. the rave is ok and theres lots of people to meet.

9/10 stars id say.

if i can get out of work im pretty much GOING to be there.

Top Bottom