• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

ttocs

Smash Rookie
yo toasty my service has been whacked out for days

i'm assuming that call was about the obama rally? seems apt for the time of the call

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yo toasty my service has been whacked out for days

i'm assuming that call was about the obama rally? seems apt for the time of the call
actually, I was about to leave work and my mom called to tell me traffic was utter craziness and to wait a couple hours before I drove out there and since I work on Newtown Road most of the week, I figured I'd drop by and play some Brawl since you've been asking people to play.

btw: the rally filled up and I couldn't get in by the time I got there :( :( :(

ttocs

Smash Rookie
awww.

yeah. i was taking a nap.

but i don't own a wii, so.. lol. unless you happened to have one with you.

i think the last time I played brawl was at chu's.. :/

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
waiting on something. basically i'm waiting to see if i gotta go up there to do something family oriented. if not then no lol. i should know by 4-5 when my nova family comes down to tell me stuff.

toasty

Smash Hero
Oh. So this is pretty important:

I won't be chasing those dreams like that anymore. I got a really really strong endorsement AGAINST that scouting company from just about the most reliable source I could get.

Which means I'll have money for stuff again.

But no cool dreams fulfilled.

Yet.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
My girlfriend was telling me about those things, Toasty. She's a model and I mentioned that I remembered hearing about one of my aspiring actor (?) friends going to one of those things and she said they're really dodgy.

:s

toasty

Smash Hero
well, for modeling they're RIDICULOUSLY "dodgy" [haha, I feel like unless I'm a cute smart chick...or British, I can't get away with saying that word] acting is a different story...but still, apparently, "absurd" :(

wait a minute...

you have a girlfriend?

WAIT A ****ING A MINUTE...

YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S A MODEL??? *high five*

ttocs

Smash Rookie
she's australian too.. ha ha

come on man i'm model quality myself. get with the program

(actually she convinced me to send some photos to some local agencies.. lol)

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Rawr, can't come. Something about going to some guy on the internet's house late at night scares my Mom, lol. Anyways, if there are going to be anymore tournies at ODU, I will attend.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Since we are talking about personal events,

This girl today said I cannot say I'm black because I'm not dark. And then I almost got a referral cussin her out =[

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
LOLZ

frills tho that really is cool, good ****. id like to say i still knew a model but she moved away and grim turned out to be too heterosexual for the job

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i know right? so good

toasty: lol couldnt really tell if i got the point across clearly in the midst of the joke. basically i used to be friends with a girl who was a model and billy was offered the job but afaik didn't take it over summer

but yea: grim - way too hetero. that man couldnt muster a vain look if his life depended on it

Top Bottom