• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
videos are getting repetitive. someone make a combo video. that's something to watch.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Brawl is getting repetitive! V.V

Thanks for the kirby tips Mashi. That and the training i did with gonzo seem to be paying off. now i just have to force myself to play more so i can figure out weakness and play styles.

MADDDD Power stone 2 games with Kadaj and Famous! Know they too know the awesomeness of PS2 teams.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha the only combo video worth watching is...........................................as of right now probably a rob and toon link. never seen any. go make em =P

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
This is mainly @ o-no, but for any1 who's interested, srk linked a podcast w/ alex valle (sf pro) outlining his career as a pro for over 10 years now.

Good for insight into how competitive gaming has evolved, how it was before smash, and what it's like when contrasted with Japan's premier community.

It's a good listen:
http://gootecks.com/podcast/street-fighter-podcast-9-alex-valle-talks-street-fighter-history/

Indeed. honestly, i think a lot of smashers can learn from this interview and get more of a grasp on how the old school tourney scene evolved. Valle has scene a lot since the 90's and i think new comers and pros can learn from his interview.

Famous

Smash Champion
Brawl is getting repetitive! V.V

Thanks for the kirby tips Mashi. That and the training i did with gonzo seem to be paying off. now i just have to force myself to play more so i can figure out weakness and play styles.

MADDDD Power stone 2 games with Kadaj and Famous! Know they too know the awesomeness of PS2 teams.

Lol, Tyco RC out this mutha f*Cka....Good times. We will probably try to come over this weekend if nobody has plans.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
*runs before the barrage of kadaj combo video requests comes*
:evil: lol jeff. we still haven't teamed yet :(\

Otis **** was too fun

Toasty are you free this week/weekend? if so wanna play brawl?

sk i had fun teaming with you

mashi i had fun teaming with you but we only played like 4 matches on teams :(

Rob BUY A NEW CONTROLLER BEFORE THIS WEEK IS OUT!!!!!!!! :evil:

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
ha. lol kadaj it's cause i kept getting kicked offfs. not my fault. haha. we'll team more next time =P.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
CStick, at a high level, MK is a beautiful thing to watch (Dojo, Forte)...the problem? too many easy gays that a lesser skilled player can get away with ;___; But again, at a high level [and the majority of "high level" players haven't reached this level yet vs. Metaknight, but it'll just take time] scrub tactics won't win out in the end.

Also...there's a client here named Meta King. I cry imagining a world where that's the case :(

fyi: her name's pronounced may-ta

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
ummmm....you sexy SOVA ppl need to come to NOVA for the weekend
friday brawl at my house (i can provide housing)
and saturday(maybe sunday) chus halloween biweekly
so get off your lazy *****
GET YOUR ***** UP HERE
AND LETS GET SILLY!

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
yea dude ppl come!!!!
just like how NOVA stayed a weekend at SOVA
yall needa do the same thing for this weekend
garenteed mad brawlnage
plus.....NOVA ppl are good pracitce :-P

stop slacking kadaj just find a cheap costume to wear LOL