• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty: was it the booty-gorilla noise? yea i bet that was it. dem kids and their newfangled music
what's hilarious is that JUST this morning I referred someone to that exact video!!! Awesome.

Heh Booty Gorilla..

that was too good.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes :) I should hopefully be there before 5.

O-NO, remind me to use the tag MHNDR in your honor today when I play Brawl haha...

though someone needs to remind me, if I film any MMs in Brawl, to use the tag "SMWEL"...I told a ROB buddy of mine from Louisiana that I'd do that because he encouraged me to What-What-In-The-Butt some people...he's also going to make me genuine Cajun gumbo when we meet hahahah

As for Melee tags...it's NUNU ALL THE WAY TODAY SONNNN!!!!

"my schoolbus of a d!ck is gonna take you to school" ~ Kitsune King

I'll do this for you!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ether: a lot. :D

frills though, we cant really tell since CNU doesnt post up

but csticks coming! thats all you need to know son

Ether

Smash Ace
Brawl is an amazing game. I should play it more.

There's a good chance I'm not coming. If I come, it'll just be to stop by for just a tiny bit and then take off.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
All you really need to know is....

O-NO is confirmed

TJ, aka beast, The man hammer, MR. the juice is loose, Crusher of Colons, Grasper of Man ***, Breaker of man backs, Dont stop till the O-ring pops...is also confirmed for this venture.

O-NO will be playing brawl, (and melee...i guess)

There will be POWER F*CK!NG STONE2! (Teams all day so grab a partner and get *****!)

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
CNU's not coming. Speed went home without telling anyone, Schoolie's off doing god knows what and Juan and I are going to a concert.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice

ttocs

Smash Rookie
2 saturdays in a row that real life **** caused me to squander :(

next time.....!

also mashi what'd you need? i didn't get your text until later

toasty

Smash Hero
Malco cmon man you know that people were mad late and then I wasn't sure tourney was still going on since there were so few people playing Melee...but once you said it, then I was like "oh ****, tourney...gotta start.........wait it's only like a few of us! it can wait a bit longer" hahaha...but I mean, it's not like it took forever or anything :)

it was fun though...

CStick

Smash Lord
Toasty - good to see you again

Riku - you've gotten mad better. Shoulda entered

camping corneria space animals - *middle finger*, but good ****

Mashi - cheater! lol

Otis - next time I'll try and learn some Stones

people who didnt show up - sad-face

cya guys next time

toasty

Smash Hero
why do you care?

Jwolf won.

My Fox got 4 stocked by Nino's Marth with perfect chain grabs into tilts/smashes.

Malco: Our Ness Vs. Falco matches should have been recorded...they were too good.

Mashi and SK have awesome hair.

Riku you should have entered.

CStick you've talked about quitting Ganon like 18,000 times. Your CF is dead sexy though.

Kadaj: wtf man. Started making us sad when you didn't take it that seriously. Also: you stole SK the whole time! We didn't get to play once D:

Famous: hmmmm....good times and bad on teams yesterday >_>

O-NO/TJ: gooooddaammmmnnn so hilarious. Power Stone trash talk is godly haha.

Booooose: <3<3<3

Richard: you're a good sport dude...keep up that Falco, it takes a good deal of time and dedication to be nasty with him =D

Jwolf: we need to Fox ditto all day. Actually: I need to ditto all the Foxes that were there! So much fun =D

Sad that so few people came to this :( Guess we shouldn't throw them as often?

PS: Drew...sorry buddy <3

PPS: if I forgot anyone [but really, I'm pretty I named every person who was even there >_<], my b

toasty

Smash Hero
dang i forgot that one comment O-NO made that made the whole room explode. oh wellz
something to the effect of [while I was going against Malco's...uh...Falco]:
"Mother ****in bird! Can't see **** with two eyes the size of his face!"

I died a little inside while reading this....
awww...I know you tried man. :(

dobee

Smash Apprentice
PPS: if I forgot anyone [but really, I'm pretty I named every person who was even there >_<], my b
What just because I don't play melee means I don't count? Lol.

Power Stone is fun
I ***** in Mario Kart
And Kirby 64 is too good.

Oh and brawl's ok too i guess

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i won a legit game in power stone. =] against TJ haha. he jumped then i jumped then he double jumped then i used mine to stomp on his *** then took his stone then ended up on another submarine and got another stone then my falcon shot 50000000 missles and won. =]

well before i killed him he told me to camp and spam attacks with that homing haha. then at the last portion of the bar use my special. =]. game is beastttt.

i didn't get to play brawl as much. c-tick didn't let me and neither did the people at the tv. greedy *** gay guys =[.

i **** <3

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Malco cmon man you know that people were mad late and then I wasn't sure tourney was still going on since there were so few people playing Melee...but once you said it, then I was like "oh ****, tourney...gotta start.........wait it's only like a few of us! it can wait a bit longer" hahaha...but I mean, it's not like it took forever or anything :)

it was fun though...
Its ok I know! Im just messing :]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i think i did well with jeff/kadaj on teams. iono what you guys thinks. i still need to team with sk/toasty

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Since I royally effed up with the sound thing, there is no sound in any of these vids...please post song recommendations for what you want posted with what match ^_^ I already know some of my Fox matches will be set to The Fall of Troy hehe
Oh wow really?
Um well In my matches:
Malco vs Mashi
Malco vs Richard (****)
Malco Vs Cstick

There was a Malco vs Nino (oro?) but got cut off.

Idk care about what music you put in the background aslong as its fast cool music rock, Hip Hop, Techno, Epic! Make sure is fast!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
the reason I ask for a list is because I don't have much music on me nor am I good at finding appropriate music that people other than me will like...so if any songs or artists come to mind, then I'll just download those songs...

hey Boose, could you send me some music some time? All that Megaman stuff? Maybe I'll just use that for everything hahaha...also the artist who does the Guilty Gear music [****, do you have any GG music? I'll take that too!]

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that kinda music is fine with me! :]
How big is each vid just curious?
Cause I want them for myself ya know. :]

toasty

Smash Hero
thanks mang... (@ Caboose and Riku)

Malco, ALL of the footage is in one file right now, and it's 716 MB

I could send you the whole file if you like and then you can put up what you like :) Though you'd probably prefer for me to do that hahaha...

PM me your e-mail address, please :)

EDIT: for anyone clicking the link Caboose posted, use this:
http://blue-bomber.jvmwriter.org/in...versary_Rockman_1~6_Rock_Arrange_Ver._(album)

part of the text in his wasn't in the link

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
thanks mang... (@ Caboose and Riku)

Malco, ALL of the footage is in one file right now, and it's 716 MB

I could send you the whole file if you like and then you can put up what you like :) Though you'd probably prefer for me to do that hahaha...

PM me your e-mail address, please :)
ok sounds good.

Top Bottom