• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Well basically my roommate wanted to see his match vs you cuz he has like zero vids.

Kadaj- yeah i turned my phone off recently. Just post up here if you ever wanted to come over and game.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of videos.
God****it Toasty 4 puttin up that video of me and Caboose utterly getting destroyed by G-Reg/HoVa when we sad NOT TO!!!! :laugh:

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Toasty, you better put both of our MMs up.... you promised, especially since I wanna show the world the b-air spike through the edge of smashville on you the one game.

Current List that I know of....

Confirmed:
Toasty
Kadaj
D0N
Caboose
Zion
Killz
Famous
Jwolf
ETHER
Kitsune
Malco
Slash
C-Stick
Riku
ttocs
Mashi
SK
DoubleDee
Ghad

Possibles:
D0N's friend
Zion's roomates
Rhan
Shaeman
Ptzr

Edit: @Kadaj: You are the unofficial bouncer for the pre-fest stuff... once fest comes... we don't need one.

2ndEdit: Also guys, please try to do as Toasty suggested way back and carpool if you can.... parking might quickly become an issue if we have 10-15 cars show up for this.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Do you have times when Tourney will start and stuff. Im still coming but Im afraid Ill be crazy late on account of work Get off around 11! Ouch! I dont care too much about missing that though as long as that SS reunion will still be there It would be a good opportunity to cross some names off my list! :]

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Right now, I really don't have times for the tourneys. I'm thinking this will go most of, if not the entire night. So, I will probably plan tourneys as people arrive.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
ether: team with mashi i heard he's good! =]
or
c-stick: team with mashi i heard he's good! =]
somebody love me!!! =[

uki! add Mashi/SK/DoubleDee/Ghad to the list. that's 4 people. oh and we're bummin it at your house. too far a drive home so we staying the night. =]

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yea on second though, slash gtfo my *** in brawl >_>

ALSO: i...wanted to knows?: whats with the tourny being at odu location? sounds pretty bad news bears to me

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Yet another updated List....

Confirmed:
Toasty
Kadaj
D0N
Caboose
Zion
Killz
Famous
Jwolf
ETHER
Kitsune
Malco
Slash
C-Stick
Riku
ttocs
Mashi
SK
DoubleDee
Ghad
Null

Possibles:
D0N's friend
Zion's roomates
Rhan
Shaeman
Ptzr

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I'll team with you mashi, in melee and brawl

since most likely malco won't be there for melee teams =/

I play everyday so I'm still at the same level i was before

Horrible =]

D0N

Smash Ace
I gotta stay till saturday if I come down so im calling a couch.

And crew battles sound fun, id try that.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Famous: Doc Vs. Mario MM? $1-2

D0N: ROB Vs. DK Re-MM? I want my $2 back haha [and I'll post up stuff probably tonight or tomorrow...not sure]

Ether: my Marth vs. your Sheik MM? I don't know how I did it that one match, I want to see if I can recreate it ^_^

SoVa: someone else needs to get some direct capture recording equipment haha

Famous

Smash Champion
I guess someones gonna have to lap up...And Caboose will have shotgun...Null drives but he can't drive to certain areas...Why? IDK

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hahaha well, give it some thought, you don't have to...at the fest if you decide otherwise, lemme know :)

and GOD****IT @ having a more-than-full car again...

Just make sure you guys shower and wear clean clothes. I'm pretty big about foul scents in confined spaces :( my smell/taste buds are horribly sensitive...I can't even eat strawberries because I nearly vomit because it's just too intense a flavor. ;____;

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
sorry jwolf and riku for the misunderstanding rofl. my team mate reconfirmed that he's going after i left the comp. but if he doesn't show i'll team for melee. since you both asked, 2/3 match or something for me =P. for brawl someone asked me already jeff =/. you know me whoever asks first. if you want we can still do brawl crews for the 3-man thing if everyone is still down =P.

edit: me and toasty always posts at the same times. =/

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Rhan, are we teaming in Brawl?

As for Melee, I'm looking for a solid partner... as Toasty said, my Marth is getting to be somewhat legit, and I'm gonna work the rust off of my Jigglypuff. Please let me know guys. Also, for the order of events, here is what I was thinking....

Brawl Doubles, Melee Doubles, Brawl Crews, Melee Crews, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles, Draft Crews.
Tell me what you all think....

Edit: Might do two at a time if we have enough setups around the place (Meaning bring wii/gc and games.... I think he have about 5-6tvs (4-5from house and 1-2 from others)

Famous

Smash Champion
hahaha well, give it some thought, you don't have to...at the fest if you decide otherwise, lemme know :)

and GOD****IT @ having a more-than-full car again...

Just make sure you guys shower and wear clean clothes. I'm pretty big about foul scents in confined spaces :( my smell/taste buds are horribly sensitive...I can't even eat strawberries because I nearly vomit because it's just too intense a flavor. ;____;
Now THATS sensitive...I'll make sure to tell the guys to wear thier best old spice, lol...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
melee doubles, melee singles, melee crews, BREAK for foods and transition!, brawl doubles, brawl singles, brawl crews, draft crews for the big shiz (if we have enough 10 each??? but everyone has to play!) for both or just brawl. =]

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
You know, I like your idea better Mashi.... and for draft crews, I'm thinking if we can do that idea that O-No was thinking of.... the multi-smash battle.... I've gotta come up with the rules for it though....

rhan

Smash Hero
Ukiyasan said:
Rhan, are we teaming in Brawl?
HECK YES!!!! :D

Ukiyasan said:
As for Melee, I'm looking for a solid partner... as Toasty said, my Marth is getting to be somewhat legit, and I'm gonna work the rust off of my Jigglypuff. Please let me know guys. Also, for the order of events, here is what I was thinking....
I'm better in Melee then Brawl. I could possibly team up with you if S-Man doesn't already call it...???

My Melee chars = Young Link/Samus/Sheik

Ukiyasan said:
Brawl Doubles, Melee Doubles, Brawl Crews, Melee Crews, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles, Draft Crews. Tell me what you all think....
All sounds good. :)

Melee <3

Ukiyasan said:
Edit: Might do two at a time if we have enough setups around the place (Meaning bring wii/gc and games.... I think he have about 5-6tvs (4-5from house and 1-2 from others)
I can bring everything but a TV this time.... :/

EDIT: I love this school for not blocking smashboards!!!!!!!

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
HECK YES!!!! :D

I'm better in Melee then Brawl. I could possibly team up with you if S-Man doesn't already call it...???

My Melee chars = Young Link/Samus/Sheik

All sounds good. :)

Melee <3

I can bring everything but a TV this time.... :/

EDIT: I love this school for not blocking smashboards!!!!!!!
Sweetness, well... don't forgot your cash Rhan.... since you still owe me for the Hi-Score teams... I think the $10 would cover just about every event for me (4 for both singles, $5 for my share of both teams, and $1 for one crew battle)

And I'm gonna assume that this is you confirming that you are coming for this Rhan?

Top Bottom