• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

Everis755

Smash Cadet
I'm thinkin about takin my car to hobo, but andyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............if you want to takes yours i'd drive the whole way! i just took mine to kansas. kinda dont want to drive to houston. be a brooooooo

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Dphat says:

"I just got a text from Damien saying he'll take us to hobo if you want to come, Alex"

Lol, now he's just telling me to post on his behalf.
tell him yes! i want a spottttt. i'll give him a circle jerk if it gets me a seat. tell damian he gets one too

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I believe my carpool the following
Me
Damien
Shuz
Boose
DMG

(I hope yall know I don't plan on driving but I don't mind using my car to get there. Allan if you read this please PM me if you know anyone who would be able to house my carpool I would really appreciate it. I'll probably leave you a PM as well allan requesting for housing.)

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
awesome dphat already posted it.

oh yeah and I'll be driving dphats car the entire way. So basically u get there and back ALIVE.

MIJO

Smash Rookie
for anyone interested in going to hobo 20 and that need a carpool, me and my friend started one, all he is asking though is 15 bux for gas(gas guzzler) so just om me if youd like a spot in the carpool, we are also being housed by duggfin. so yeah, take em while theyre up.

1. Alex(bellsprout)
2. Mitchell(Mijo)
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
for anyone interested in going to hobo 20 and that need a carpool, me and my friend started one, all he is asking though is 15 bux for gas(gas guzzler) so just om me if youd like a spot in the carpool, we are also being housed by duggfin. so yeah, take em while theyre up.

1. Alex(bellsprout)
2. Mitchell(Mijo)
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
Why doncha ride with my carpool, we got 2-3 seats open. it's on the google doc.

MIJO

Smash Rookie
That's a great plan, but until there's more who want to go, we should compact it all and save every one money for the tourney.
tru tru, well i dont think anyone around us will be going, think me and my friend could snag those last spots?;)

MIJO

Smash Rookie
lol i guess nvm, ppl in dphats carpool are welcome to hop in mine, we have 5 spots open :D

MIJO

Smash Rookie
yeah, sorry, not 15, 10 bux for a trip to houstin and back and housing, 4 more spots, pm me if youre interested.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
QFT. Srsly. and also: I now have only one spot open.

Also, to those in my carpool: I have no freaking clue who to contact about housing, so if you have any ideas, that would be at least one flavor of awesome.
Dugfinn said she could house, down there. I think there were also a few others in Houston.

MIJO

Smash Rookie
alright so far in my carpool
me, bellsprout, D4BA, Chuky, Psychoace and his pal.

lol well 1 more spot remains, pm me if youre interested :p

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
added my tournament on the 21st,

please come support it, after all when xyro is gone who's gonna take over houston tournaments?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, I'm trying to find a ride to Hobo for someone from Dallas. If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be much appreciated :)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
If you check the google doc. on the OP periodically you can see what's going on and who's with who as far as car pools and housing go.

Top Bottom