• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have no idea. I was just given a link and not told any instructions.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
hey was anyone looking to drive to pound???
any melee-ers going to pound (driving or flying)???
I'm interested in carpooling there. Still don't have a car myself, but if you and Cave are planning on making the trip I'd be up for tagging along.

EDIT: Hmm, it seems like Pound is going to conflict with the start of college next semester for me. Might not be able to do it after all.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
OK here's my carpool for Hobo.

I need to figure this crap out because people need rides. >.<

For sure:
Me
Alessandra

Maybe:
Katie

If not driving:
Billy
Zac

So my carpool is possibly full.

If Billy or Zac is driving, I have one, possibly two more spots. If Katie doesn't go I possibly have three more spots.

I am staying at a hotel. If you don't want to stay at a hotel then don't ride with me.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I plan on riding with Monica to Hobo 21.

@Monica: What time are we planning on leaving? I get off work at 5pm Friday.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I get off work at 6. So after 6. :)

So it's Alessandra, Zac, Billy, me and possibly Katie. If Katie doesn't come then I have Ice because he has been asking me.

Unless Billy is driving. Then I want Sethlon because he sings. :p

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey Nate I will not be able to attend hobo 21 :( Sorry about the long delay work is making a big deal out of taking that Saturday off so I rather play safe instead of getting *****ed at for taking the weekend off for winterfest. :( Thanks for waiting so long for my reply though I really appreciate it.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure i'll be going to hobo this weekend. Im supposed to ride with monica but i see that other people need a ride as well, plus i dont really want to pay extra to stay at a hotel So if i start another carpool to drive down to houston friday night who would be interested in riding with me?? and we would find housing with someone in houston for fri and sat night. let me know asap:)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Dphat: Sucks you won't be able to make it. You've been doing so well at tournaments lately. You'll be missed =(

@Katie: To my knowledge, Fogo and Sethlon want to attend HOBO 21 but can't find a ride. I would ask them. Their phone numbers are in the Travel Plans Document

EDIT: I call bed. Anyone who wants to fight me for it can play me in a game of Duelist!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Katie ily.

If you wanna stay in a hotel, go with me. If you don't go with Katie. At the hotel its going to be my carpool and dojo's carpool.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No! I told you you weren't getting anything! :mad:

And I call bed since it's my hotel room. :p Which means by proxy Billy gets bed. Haha.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I thought we said what happens in Cali, stays in Cali...

I wanna go back to Cali, but at the same time I really shouldn't

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Im pretty sure i'll be going to hobo this weekend. Im supposed to ride with monica but i see that other people need a ride as well, plus i dont really want to pay extra to stay at a hotel So if i start another carpool to drive down to houston friday night who would be interested in riding with me?? and we would find housing with someone in houston for fri and sat night. let me know asap:)
I'm down :)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
I'm interested in carpooling there. Still don't have a car myself, but if you and Cave are planning on making the trip I'd be up for tagging along.

EDIT: Hmm, it seems like Pound is going to conflict with the start of college next semester for me. Might not be able to do it after all.
but its during the weekend :) well just let me know because I want to go for sure, and i'm trying to plan something i guess

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If anyone still needs housing, I have 2 hotel rooms with a few spots open. It comes out to about $10 a night. Send me a PM

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I cannot go to HOBO. Srs Cat you can take me off your carpool.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Long story short: I can't go? Lol

That's about it really.

Have to stay home for that weekend. No exceptions.

Top Bottom