• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
not really. Like I can't leave, but mostly cause I have to watch over my brother in case something happens (he injured his ear today and broke some cartilage in it, it's literally like a swollen plum right now lol)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LMAO

no he ran head on into a door and banged his ear flush with the side of the door or something, IDK he was being ****en ******** and now I get to laugh at his purple Ear lol.

But now I can't go :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Andy assuming you're still helping OK get to austin/san antonio, I was hoping that hylian or couch guy could house us in austin. whichever you like better.

Nike.

Smash Hero
xelic and i are going to pound, not sure who else.

plane tickets are pretty cheap now. they were $99 each way yesterday
Forkgirl! Link to the tickets? Im going to pound as well.

EDIT: Im registered for pound melee/brawl singles. Dont have plane ticket yet though. Is ANYBODY from texas going except melee people?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
In my carpool I have Billy and Zac. If Duffman wants to still go I said I'd take him. If I have my car, then my car's full. If I get my moms car then I can take Shuz or Brett. If Duffman doesn't want to go then his spot can be taken by Shuz or Brett.

Shuz and Brett, if you guys still want to go then send me a PM with rock, paper, or scissors in it. Whoever wins gets the spot IF I GET MY MOMS CAR OR DUFFMAN DOESN'T WANT TO GO.

:)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, I got tickets out of Dallas roundtrip for 235.

I flew out on Friday on Southwest, and back on Tuesday with airTran.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Dphat, Austin traffic is horrible as well. Oh, and are you and Gnes still going to Pound? If so, we should figure out our arrival/departure times in Baltimore.

Top Bottom