• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
When are people buying tickets for Pound4? I am very interested in going, and I want to buy them now while they aren't super expensive. Let me know if someone finds a good deal on tickets.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I've been checking for Winterfest and Pound. I'll probably be flying out of Dallas with my boy Van Jones. They're not that bad right now.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Every ticket Ilve priced for Pound 4, even this far away, has been almost 400 bucks since its over a holiday weekend. Obviously they will get worse, but I can't find anything cheaper than that atm.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Unless someone owes you a trip to Hawaii so you don't have to pay anything! :D

Dang Katie! Save the 400 and you and I can go to Cali! And maybe Zac since he want's to go back so much. But girls trip! Yes yes do it. :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
fly out using airtain. you can get 10% off if you read my first post and type in the event code!

Suspect

Smash Hero
On my way to Guam i stopped by a strange planet. The people there taught me this new move, i like to call it Instant Transmission *insert Goku smile*

Ladybug

Smash Lord
The closest airport to fly into for Pound 4 (I believe) is Baltimore. That's an 50 minutes to an hour away from the venue. >.<

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
AirTran Airways
Flight 916 717
More Information Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
Orlando (MCO) 07:30am -16Dec, Wed
10:56am -16Dec, Wed Nonstop
Coach
Flight Duration : 2hr 26min Total Trip Time: 2hr 26min

AirTran Airways
Flight 856 717
More Information Orlando (MCO)
Atlanta (ATL) 07:45pm -22Dec, Tue
09:15pm -22Dec, Tue Nonstop
Coach

AirTran Airways
Flight 109 73G
More Information Atlanta (ATL)
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) 10:05pm -22Dec, Tue
11:35pm -22Dec, Tue Nonstop
Coach
Flight Duration : 4hr 00min Layover Time : 0hr 50min Total Trip Time: 4hr 50min

143 Dollars (flight to Orlando for winterfest if anyone is interested in buying tickets tell me asap cause this is a bargain)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
btw ladybug

i did ONE quick search on priceline and it found the cheapest result from dalls to bmore to be $219 ($261 after taxes).

This is airtran also so u get 10% off if you do it, (21.90=239.10)

$239.10 for a ticket isn't great, but it's definitely not $400 like you're saying.

i'm also providing transportation to and from the airport.

Houston to BWI is $197 (217 after tax)

San antonio to bwi is 178 (211 after taxes)

Ladybug idk where you get your prices, but youve prob spent a lot of extra money in ur time LOL

:p

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Expeida says there are no flights available for pound 4 from but when i checked last month it gave me an option of 5 different airports, are they really all gone lol or is there a better website to look for flights in?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah I worked it out it seems DCA is about 60$ cheaper is the public transportation from there to the venue pretty easy too? Google didn't really help.

for el paso it ends up being 190$ with one stop and no tax.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If Winterfest is that cheap, I may be interested in going now. Though I'm going to need to find me a partner, not sure who doesn't have one yet ><

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I rechecked yesterday and they had dropped. When I checked them it was over a month ago and they were that high.

Also the price of the ticket is indicative to when you fly out. If you can't fly out at 7 in the morning, then they are more expensive.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
If Winterfest is that cheap, I may be interested in going now. Though I'm going to need to find me a partner, not sure who doesn't have one yet ><
Zac if you need a partner for winterfest I am free, I'm not sure if anti will be making it to winterfest so if you would like to team I'll be open.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1885/prices.jpg (For those interested in winterfest)

BTW I'll start looking into Pound 4 flights ASAP I bet you I can find cheaper rates then Plank.

EDIT: Those who are interested in Winterfest talk to me before the end of the week I would like to purchase my ticket this week if possible.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It's 3 months away, you can find a way to get there by 7 AM

The price of public transportation shouldnt matter, since i'm providing pickups to and from the airport for gas money (probably 10-15 per person depending on gas at the time)

hope to see tx there <3

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I didn't say I couldn't, I was speaking relatively.

But I, and quite a few others, work. So I might -not- be able to get out at 7 am on Friday.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'll know by tommorow whether hobo 20 is a go. If it is, I need a partner and will post whether or not I'll be driving there.

Top Bottom