• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament 9/24/05 Finished

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Hirsine said:
I will pretty sure that I can go.
So I will put my name.

My main is :samus:
Probably not very original.
Hirsine, you live in anaheim hills. You should come play Jake and I at Cal State Fullerton before the tournament. We can give you good practice. Message me at johnyontheguitar on AIM and let me know whats up.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Get AOL instant messenger so we can talk about this. Just download it, otherwise were gonna have to wait days just to give each other a message.

Plus, we can't be spamming up the boards with just us talking.

We play every monday wednesday and friday, find a way to message me though. Later.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
It would for me.
One less newbie! w@@t.......... :cry: :dizzy: :mad: :urg: :lick: :(

Edit:From below topic
Socal Biweeklies!! September- January

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok since everyone wants biweeklies to keep on happening then lets have them!

tournaments will end a lot quick and there would be more time for free play if people can bring extra cubes and TVS! thanks a lot i hope everyone can come...

1st biweekly 9/17/05

2nd biweekly 10/1/05

---- my birthday is on 10/10/05 so i might have something special on 10/8/05 (saturday)

3rd biweekly 10/15/05

4th biweekly 10/29/05

5th biweekly 11/12/05

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
we cant go on the 29th, what about the 22nd? looks open to me, not crossing with biweeklies or anything

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
What about the 8th? Is that interfering with any bi weeklies?
Hirsine said:
---- my birthday is on 10/10/05 so i might have something special on 10/8/05 (saturday)
hmm, im not quiet sure if that "might" means it will happen no the less but might be special, or there might be just be a biweekly or not..

Charoo

Smash Champion
you should move it from the 8. Because if there is a special biweekly. I'm sure you'll loose a lot of players.

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
What about the 8th? Is that interfering with any bi weeklies?
does the 22nd not work for you? cause i dont see any tourneys or sat stuff that day, i might be wrong though...

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
hey you guys need to hurry up and find a date or else you're going to lose some of us people who live farther away. We need to make plans for this in advance.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Zivilyn Bane said:
hey you guys need to hurry up and find a date or else you're going to lose some of us people who live farther away. We need to make plans for this in advance.
Yea, exactly. We need to get this date thing settled! I can make it the 8th at the current time or the 22nd at 5. Or I can make it the last saturday of september... You guys pick...

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm. I don't know. Not the Oct 8th. Not the Oct 2nd.
I might not make it next weekend. MIGHT Because I don't know what my parents doing with that weekend.

Very repititive sentience yes?
AnD bAd SpELlinG ToO_0!

marth882

Smash Cadet
I would like to go to this, just have to check and see how far this is from my house. *checks mapquest*

Weird enough, this is 2 days beforemy b-day :laugh:

EDIT:

Now I just need to ask my dad, it's not too far hehe not to far at all :)

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
plannin on goin to this

haha this tourney is 4 days before my bday, i think ill be goin to this, most of yall prolly dont kno me, jus people who went to the biweeklies durin the summer might recognize me. i went to aznchefii's tourney also, i play a fox (i came with 3 other azn dudes). anyways just givin you a heads up that im probably goin if i can find a ride. ill put my name on the calendar sign up once i find a ride.

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
boou28 said:
haha this tourney is 4 days before my bday, i think ill be goin to this, most of yall prolly dont kno me, jus people who went to the biweeklies durin the summer might recognize me. i went to aznchefii's tourney also, i play a fox (i came with 3 other azn dudes). anyways just givin you a heads up that im probably goin if i can find a ride. ill put my name on the calendar sign up once i find a ride.

ohh your keiths friend huh? lol my bday is 3 days before this tourney too :laugh:, i didn't host the tourney abel did, i just posted on the boards :)

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
Alrite, people are telling me that the current time is a lil too late. They want me to make it a lil earlier. What would be a good time?
so is the time in the first time still it or what..

Top Bottom