• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ninja'd by X1.

i had that typed out earlier, but then some people showed up at my house before i finished the last sentence.

X1-12

Smash Champion
OK missed lots from Zen:

Saying I would be a 'major concern' I count as buddying as its essentially calling me a good player At that point in the game you were the best place for my vote to be. I think you are also twisting it slightly when you say I was so quick to accept FFs friendship when what I said was "I'm down so long as its not legally binding". I also basically gained nothing from BSL or Goose having asked that question.

Why am I caught up on Ranmaru? His play seems so inconsistent, one minute he'd be tunnelling on me hard, next minute he's acting all chilled. It seems like half his posts are his and half of them have been influenced by someone else. Some of what he says also seems unnatural and forced.

I cba to quote the questions but all the answers are there I think.

X1-12

Smash Champion
"Does Rans play here seem like his scum play in Mario to you???"
No but since then I've spoken to him on several occasions about how to play this game. For example I told him he shouldn't wagon hop and in this game he's making a point to not been seen wagon hopping.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
and you know this how?
"It was a simple thing to respond to. There was no need for you to post: "woops forgot the red hold on", you could have simply said "woops forgot the red" and then replied to it. Why would you need us to hold on? Why couldn't you just reply? Seems like you needed some scummy advice.

The reason you were lying about the ninja thing is because you posted that you were ninjad right after you posted like you had already planned to say you were ninjad. And for you to suddenly get the same idea of X1 is too coincidental."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
"It was a simple thing to respond to. There was no need for you to post: "woops forgot the red hold on", you could have simply said "woops forgot the red" and then replied to it. Why would you need us to hold on? Why couldn't you just reply? Seems like you needed some scummy advice.

The reason you were lying about the ninja thing is because you posted that you were ninjad right after you posted like you had already planned to say you were ninjad. And for you to suddenly get the same idea of X1 is too coincidental."
i said "forgot the red, hold on." so that i could go back and make the post without people saying "hey, whyd you forget the red" and it took 3 and a half seconds to type it out. not making that post wouldnt have been any faster.

i said i was ninjad right after because i saw X1's post above mine.

youre suggesting that i said "whoops, forgot the red, hold on", waited around for 30 minutes for someone to say something, stole their idea, and then claimed a ninja. thats absurd.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
ClownBot because he is on your town list, while Zen is on your null-list. you gave the same reasons for them.
This would be a lot more sensible if in the situation he provided Ranmaru flipped scum. He doesn't know my alignment or Zen's if he's Town. Furthermore what Ranmaru said about me isn't really the same as what he said about Zen.

Read over BSL vs Ranmaru. Really weird stuff. Both of them are somewhere between null and scum, but they probably aren't both scum. That's a given, though. There was obviously confusion on both sides and it seems like the confusion is continuing with Ranmaru's reasoning for making BSL a scum pick and BSL's response to that. If I had to pick someone who was "more right" than the other I'd go with BSL. He's shown more reasoning for finding Ranmaru suspicious, however little.

Rereading the cop/tracker discussion also, Ranmaru's #82 caught my eye. It's possibly a stretch, but the "tracking will do no good, investigate me instead" line gave me an odd feeling. He halfheartedly changed his stance in his #87 where he said tracking him was okay "if you'd like," but asked for Swiss to explain why it was important.

No, I haven't forgotten that I still need to look at Swiss.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm pretty confident BSL is town. In Allstars Mafia he was on the scumteam and replaced out early. Later in the game I think it was Praxis pulled up all 20 of BSLs posts or something and noticed that he mentioned every player except for his 3 scumbuddies. I'm pretty sure BSL didn't see that post, yet at this point in the game, pretty early he has mentioned everyone. In the unlikely event that BSL is scum then his scumpartner is almost definitely between Me/Zen/FF/Swiss or maybe Clownbot. I also know him to be lurky as scum and at this point he has the most posts in the game, it doesn't add up imo. I think Swiss's reasoning for calling BSL scum is weak and I pointed out a post to him as to why BSL is town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"No I'm saying you said hold on to go talk to your scumbuddy. That's actually seperate accusation from the lying thing.

For why you're lying, I'm saying you saw what X1 said and you put it in your post, then claimed to be ninjad which you weren't. It's possible you are scumbuddies and he mentioned the clownbot thing in the quicktopic so you decided to post it, but if not then you are still lying about being ninjad. If you didn't even read X1s post then why mention that you were ninjad at all?"

X1-12

Smash Champion
yeah he said something like him being tracked could come in handy later in the game. I think someone, probs ran, said they didnt see why thats a town tell but i thought Swiss would see it, and thats who it was aimed at

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i did read his post. which is why i mentioned i was ninja'd.

ClownBot, thanks for pointing that out. i answered the question as if ran flipped scum not town.

@ran:

lets try this again. if you flipped town, then we'd have to look at me, and then maybe X1 and Goose

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah. i said town, but i was thinking scum. hence why i Swiss is one of the people i said to look at as well.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ignore this post
and this one
"I posted these right after eachother but it's counted as a minute difference, swf makes you wait 30 sec, which means my first post had to have been posted after the 30 second mark of that minute. bsl in order for your two posts to have been counted in the same minute as they were, your first post had to have been made before the 30 second mark of that minute. It hardly ever happens that two posts made right after another by the same person are made within the same swf minute as people don't have god-like reaction speed nor do computers. The only time a double post really happens in the same swf minute is when the poster realizes immidiately after they post that they have something else to say, type it in, and spam the reply button until the 30 second wait period is up. Or in this case: Post, knowing they are going to make another post immidiately after, type in what they have to say, and spam the reply button until the 30 second wait period is up.

For you to read X1's post, realize he said the same thing you did, and then respond saying you were ninjad and had company would have taken time, not much, but enough to make it past swf's minute counter. Which is why I say you read X1's post before you made yours then posted right after pretending you were ninjad when you really weren't.

@X1: I see what you're going with for why bsl is town and why you needed a few days to show it, and I'd be willing to take that if it weren't for the fact you two could be buddies. And most likely are."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
zen, i couldve posted the first one as at 5:25:00, then read X1's post, then posted the second one at 5:25:59.

there is potentially 59 seconds for me to do that. i mean, the chance of those specific times is small, but there is a lot of thime in there.

and then, there is also the possibility (this didnt happen, but its possible under your circumstances) that i posted, read X1's post, said i was ninja'd then spammed the post button to get it out as fast as possible, to avoid the chance that people think im copying him.

what im trying to say is that NEITHER sitting there spamming the post button to get it out, NOR getting lucky and having them in the same minute is scummy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Actually the max amount of time you had for your second post is 30 seconds, and that's if your first post was at 5:25:00. We know you didn't make your first post at 5:25:30 or after because swf makes you wait 30 seconds between each post so your second post would have been counted as 5:26.

How long do you think it took for you to read X1s post and respond? btw I was online at the time and had refreshed between your answers and have a pretty good idea, so I'm not all that interested in what your answer actually is, only if you will lie or not."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Actually the max amount of time you had for your second post is 30 seconds, and that's if your first post was at 5:25:00. We know you didn't make your first post at 5:25:30 or after because swf makes you wait 30 seconds between each post so your second post would have been counted as 5:26.

How long do you think it took for you to read X1s post and respond? btw I was online at the time and had refreshed between your answers and have a pretty good idea, so I'm not all that interested in what your answer actually is, only if you will lie or not."
i dont know where you get the maximum time for my second post.

Actually the max amount of time you had for your second post is 30 seconds, and that's if your first post was at 5:25:00.
if my first was at 5:25:00, then i had a maximum of 30 seconds to click post. i couldve typed out my response before swf lets me post it.

We know you didn't make your first post at 5:25:30 or after because swf makes you wait 30 seconds between each post
so this means that i had a minimum of 30 seconds to make my second one, not maximum.

about 20-25 seconds to read X-1's post, and then about another 15 to type out the "ninja'd" post.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
who's we? me and you?

his whole cop/track thing was pretty townie, IMO. i mean, he was wrong, but thats besides the point.

i dont think swiss is scummy enough to be lynched toDay.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Yes me and you. Who else would I be talking about? omg just do it. gosh.

jk. But I don't get why you wont. Who are you voting for?"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
maybe so. i wont rule out the possibility of scumSwiss

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote: Zen

Vote: BoiledGoose

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11888543&postcount=146

Looks like Swiss and BoiledGoose are having reading problems. You both completely ignored most if not all of the questions I posed at you in the above post. Vote will remain on one of you two (whoever hasn't answered) until I get answers from both of you.

Haha, silly FF. So you want opinions (apparantly from me) but you would rather not have to deal with the way I play? Is it weird I have no qualms with your play but you have a bit of animosity towards mine?
Eh, honestly I'm just blowing my dislike for your playstyle out of proportion. I really don't have any animosity toward it. I just was terrified of having to deal with it as scum back in All stars. I'm still not particularly enthused by the way you play, or atleast played in all stars, but w/e, your input is more important than any reservations I might have with how you choose to interact with people in game. And I don't think its weird at all that I happen to dislike your playstyle but you don't feel the same about mine.

who's we? me and you?

his whole cop/track thing was pretty townie, IMO. i mean, he was wrong, but thats besides the point.

i dont think swiss is scummy enough to be lynched toDay.
Explain the bolded.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
swiss had a huge elaborate scheme to uncover scum. i think thats a pretty townie thing to do.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Votecount 1.4

BSL: Swiss, BoiledGoose, Ranmaru, Zen (4)
Zen: X1-12 (1)
Ranmaru: BSL (1)
Braig: Clownbot (1)
Clownbot: Braig (1)
Swiss: (0)
BoiledGoose: frozenflame751 (1)
X1-12: (0)
frozenflame751: (0)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! If deadline were to hit right now, BSL would be lynched.
Deadline is set for January 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM EST!

Also, remember that you MUST unvote before changing your vote. I will not count any vote change that is not preceded by an unvote.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Unvote: bsl

Vote: Swiss

@bsl: It wasn't an elaborite scheme. Swiss just made it up to get you lynched because you were onto kuz and soon him for not endorsing the kuz cop."

I'm really liking FF this game. bsl not voting Swiss is weird seeing that he didn't like kuz, and Swiss is most likely his scumbuddy. Maybe he thinks I'm trying to trick him or something.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
we'll see. ill reread it.

@swiss: did you crumb anywhere or do anything to let someone know that you were trying to pin me as scum? do you have any proof?

Top Bottom