• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

X1-12

Smash Champion
"clownbot I just think you should be more active and scumhunt more. d1 most of what you were talking about was inactivity, but not much else >.>

Kuz: Your UniBU plan was quite nice. Shame you didn't get to use it. I wouldn't have let up on you though. You had to did. S&J probably been convinced though, and therefore town would have been convinced.

x1: um idunno did you have a plan? After a while it just seemed like you gave up.

Kirbyo thanks for the game :D! Love SC <3"
I literally was hoping to get investigated so I could ride it to endgame, at the start I was trying to clear BSL so when he flipped town I could ride that as well, I know you called me on it but I'm pretty sure Swiss would have said "X1 is not clever enough to do that" N1 went horribly for us, we originally decided not to kill FF but when doc was directed to someone who was not him then we tried it because if he was dead then Swiss would be the only major vocal player, and getting him onside would be easier than FF. After attacking the Swiss/J pair I also felt I was kinda stuck in a rut because if I changed stances I'd get ripped apart, especially since I knew I have a reputation of being tunnelly while town.

MVP: FF/Zen

@J: I seriously think Swiss was a bad influence on you. Call it saltiness but I think the way you played relied on luck a lot and although it worked well here, it could have gone horribly wrong in a different situation

@Swiss: Yeah ggs, Did you not get the impression Clown was my buddy? I was going for that but evidently not enough, you'll have to teach me next time we get scum together

@Ran: Still learning, getting better though, for sure.

@BSL: Noticeable improvement since All-Stars, keep up the good work, I know you want those dice and I'm sure it won't be long

@FF: wow GGs I was trying my hardest to avoid you pushing on kuz but also still fly relatively under your radar. I was very impressed by your play and yes I will trust your opinion on noobscum/noobtown in the future :p I also think you'd have gotten a kuz lynch and probably caught me too if you were slightly more active (not complaining, you still played amazingly)

@Zen: Very well played, reads were super good

@Clown: You were pretty obv town to me which was good, but I think you could have been a bit more vocal/active.

@Kuz: Hey well played there at the end, I know I was against the Backup claim but I really didn't think town would take that after all the claimed PRs. You did crumb it well and when you said "I am currently VT" I thought that was pre' clever well played shame we lost. You've become a better player and the whole backup idea was actually real clever

X1-12

Smash Champion
Muchos gracias to Kirbyo too. I think you did a great job with the flavour, its nice to see mods actually put a bit of effort in and write death scenes

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Zen's "posting restriction" didn't strike a chord with me the whole game, lol.

@Swiss, eh, the fact that I haven't played in a while shouldn't be any excuse. I was still practically a stranger to the game when I got my dice so that's probably not what hindered me.

Lol @X1, I was actually wondering after your scum flip whether you really read my "laid back-ness" as a town tell.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Pretty sure he said earlier it's just something he did because he wanted to, don't see why it's that bad tbh.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I thought he said he just wanted to do that...

Who's left on the votes for MVP?

@mod: request votecount :p

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Still waiting for J and Ran.

I'm not doing MVP votecounts, and I'm discouraging players from keeping their own, because I don't want them to know they're "hammering." Know what I mean?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Prodded them earlier today and they haven't responded. They've both been online since then, so if they don't vote in 24 hours, they don't get to vote at all :bee:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah dat guy was me dawg.

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MVP to BSL anyways. :3

Btw that is emphasis vote not another vote.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh* If you guys thought that was a plug for myself you're mistaken. =/

Your vote is your vote and you can do what you want with it, I'm just saying if you don't give a reason for it, I assumed that picking BSL was for his clutch doc protect N1, and that in and of itself isn't MVP play IMO. It's great (but risky) doc play, but there is more to MVP than just doing well with your PR.

If you look at both pro-town and proper play relative to the player's role, Zen comes out pretty clearly on top this game IMO.

I mean, normally the mod is supposed to make this call, so if he's letting us pick our own MVP, we should atleast be offering some good reasons for why we picked who we did ya know? MVP is supposed to mean something dawgs. =P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok you are right. I wagon hopped in that case. I didn't know who really deserved it...

Unvote
Vote: J

Vote: Zen

:3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol I in no way deserve MVP

everyone disliked my play and apparantly I did everything wrong ^^"

And FF you played just as well as Zen. =p

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
And the votes are in!

MVP Final Votecount:

Zen: th3kuzinator, Clownbot, frozenflame751, X1-12, Ranmaru (5)
frozenflame751: th3kuzinator, Swiss, X1-12, J, (4)
BSL: Clownbot, Zen, J (3)
th3kuzinator: BSL (1)
J: Ranmaru (1)

Zen wins MVP!

Ok, ok, don't get TOO excited...

Congratulations to Zen, frozen, BSL, and all the players for an awesome game! I really had fun with it, and I hope you did too!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
*sigh* If you guys thought that was a plug for myself you're mistaken. =/

Your vote is your vote and you can do what you want with it, I'm just saying if you don't give a reason for it, I assumed that picking BSL was for his clutch doc protect N1, and that in and of itself isn't MVP play IMO. It's great (but risky) doc play, but there is more to MVP than just doing well with your PR.

If you look at both pro-town and proper play relative to the player's role, Zen comes out pretty clearly on top this game IMO.

I mean, normally the mod is supposed to make this call, so if he's letting us pick our own MVP, we should atleast be offering some good reasons for why we picked who we did ya know? MVP is supposed to mean something dawgs. =P
this.

congratulations, Zen!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well thanks a lot guys. I was serious about not wanting it though o:

I want J to know I was criticizing his play because I want him to improve and not because, as FF put it, it was a plug for myself.

I really do appreciate it though!

*modkilledlime*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i made sure to be a little bit scummy. for 2 reasons, 1) so that i wouldnt get NK'd, and 2) so that you guys think slightly scummy is my town-meta so i can get away with stuff when i play as scum.

and i still stand by the fact that i didnt AtE just to AtE. i was explaining why i was leaving. and you did blow it out of proportion and you know it. :p
Btw I ignored the ATE on purpose. :]

I think I may need to look at what made me seem scummy to others specifically so I can learn not to say those things.

I did notice BSL was trying to seem scummy on purpose though.

It seemed like he was trying to twist what I said, but meh. :3 Lol at him getting really mad.

Top Bottom