• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Votecount 2.1

J: frozenflame751, X1-12 (2)
Clownbot: Swiss, J (2)
X1-12: Zen (1)
BSL: (0)
BoiledGoose: (0)
Swiss: (0)
Zen: (0)
frozenflame751: (0)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! If deadline were to hit right now, J would be lynched.
Deadline is set for midnight, the MORNING of January 20!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
BSL listen to me this time and lynch Clown.

Also Zen i did plan my actions as soon as I claimed One-Shot. The one who is being obnoxious is someone who just won't listen and outs the mason without any just reasoning besides "lol he scum cuz I say."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
eenie meenie miney mo
catch a tiger by its toe
if it hollers let it go
eenie meenie miney mo
vote: clownbot

X1-12

Smash Champion
J & Swiss crumbed roles they are not

J lied about his role, at least twice.

J now has a lynch list of 3, enough mislynches to win the game as scum.

Imo Swiss and J were going to crumb lovers so if one died the other looked very town, but then later decided a mason claim would be better so switched it round.

pretty sure Clownbot is town, he's such a chilled out dude he's not faking that. @Swiss: start of this game you said you know his scum meta, does this match it? if so from which game is that meta? I asked you this once already but no response

BG is just an idiot iirc. Swiss is scum, he's scum with J now obviously - I don't believe J would be this confident if Swiss wasn't confirmed town (ff6).

Vote stays on J

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Also, J, you guys are wrong about my reasons for X1/Goose. They are, by process of elimination, the most logical lynch choices for the Day. It's still fairly simple but it's not mindless wagoning.

Maybe I'll address some of the other points later.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"We lynch x1, if he flips town we maybe lynch J.

bsl quit pretending like that was random. You know it wasn't. If it was, you would have picked x1 man gosh cmotsdfhfisaflkshafhkljjjdfhl canada."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol X1

We did not claim lovers, you misconstrued that yourself. Also BOTH lovers die if one doooes so how can crumbing it help the other lover?

Buuuut I'll let Swiss rip you a new one cuz he's been wanting too.

Also lol Clown just hopped on the other bandwagon that isnt him without any reason PLUS disregarded what was said about him.

I mean come on....really?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, seriously it was random. i flipped a coin and did the eenie meenie miney mo thing to be silly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ooookay then Clown ninja buuut if going by that logic.

You're the most logical lynch.

Oh yea, a claim would be nice.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"J, how was making up that you were a one time recruiter in any way apart of your 'plan'?

x1 we don't have enough votes to lynch J because bsl is being bsl. You have to die first."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i can vote J, i guess. kill J, then if J is town, then go for clown/X1?

the mislynch wont make us lose, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol no he doesn't have to die first.

Clown can THEN him.

Also I'll just let Swiss explain why i did it even more cuz he certainly got it. :3

Also this wind of arrogance is cuz of the arrogance you had yesterDay.

listen I had to plan what I was gonna do before claiming to see how I can do the best job and it worked.

Quit being stubborn.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
ooookay then Clown ninja buuut if going by that logic.

You're the most logical lynch.

Oh yea, a claim would be nice.
Well, I'm not the most logical lynch to myself, obviously. :awesome:

Does everyone want me to claim?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh, and didnt someone ask me about my character? just remembered that.

Ivy. that one lady who is half naked with the knives on the string.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
and BSL in a game this size ANY mislynch is horrid especially to a mod confirmed town who was even cleared by another townie....

gah I'm getting tired of havin to repeat this stuff.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but will a mislynch lose us the game?

quit saying mod confirmed town. you arent mod confirmed town to anyone but swiss, and there isnt any real proof of that anyway.

X1-12

Smash Champion
lol X1

We did not claim lovers, you misconstrued that yourself. Also BOTH lovers die if one doooes so how can crumbing it help the other lover?
How can you talk about misconstruing in the same line you interpret me saying "crumb" into "Claim" You are also copping out because your attack is weak so you are getting "the big guns" to do it for you

@BSL: a Mislynch would probably put us in 4v2 MYLO

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
that means we get two mislynches before we lose?

i dont see anything wrong with testing out the J kill first.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Dang Mitsurugi is only vt haha. He's so beast though. But yeah, J there's nothing bad about that. Maf has safe claims anyway.

x1 just needs to claim."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
naaaaah Swiss just wants ya and I said fair enough as long as I got Clown. (well we BOTH wanted BSL buuuuut lol)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
J and Swiss are legit. If swiss is confirming that J is legit, then Swiss and J are legit plain and simple.

J you're a lucky ******* that everything worked out. Normally your story would have particular holes in it but I personally patched them up and therefore you check out and are not the play.

Unvote: J

However, I do have one question: How do you KNOW that BSL targetted me? Or do you just believe him at face value that he saved me from a scum kill?

What if there was no scum kill? Do you know FOR SURE THAT BSL PROTECTED ME? I want this answered ASAP, and if yes, HOW?

Right now I personally support J's town list and lynch candidates, especially if they can prove that BSL saved me. If that checks out, me, J, Swiss, Zen, and BSL are all super legit town.

X1, clown, and BG are all viable plays IMO.

Are we doing full claim and then deciding what the best plan of action is from there?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
haha yaaaay FF <3

Also it's just I believe it. Aaaand u were the #1 NK choice if Zen was unavailable and u gotta admit tje logic is true.

I support a mass-claim.

Top Bottom