• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"bsl, just out of total curiousity, who is your character?

Swiss why didn't you want to character claim yesterday -.^?"

Swiss

Smash Lord
Because the characters love each other and know they'd never betray the other one or some jazz - basically it would clearly have made me his mason partner/lover, getting one of us KILLED TO DEATH.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"The secrecy of your role poses more harm than benefit. You think it's of worth, but it's not. Doesn't matter since you're dying anyway though.

Swiss and J, can we lynch x1 first?"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Swiss: Either kirbyo has the flavor wrong which I doubt, or J claimed the incorrect character. Sung Mina and Kilik are not lovers."

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"It's part of my everyday life restriction to look smart even when I don't know what I'm talking about.

Swiss where did you get the lover thing from then?

Also I know x1 doesn't have a pr"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Swiss: why did you end up voting for Ran when you had such a strong read on bsl? Also were you and J communicating when he wasn't posting in the thread most of d1?"

Clownbot

Smash Lord
You have no answer to the question?

I find it incomprehensible that J would lie about your masonry and not tell you why he did.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"-J disclaimed Masonry.

-J claimed one shot recruiter.

-Swiss went along with J's lies.

-J says that if he dies, his partner dies.

-Swiss says the partner doesn't die if one dies.

-J agreed to recruit me.

These two have far too many lies to be trusted. To lie this much is detrimental to town, and at least one of them should die, J. J is not living through the day. No town should lie as much as he has or play as anti-town as he has.

Lynch J. "

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Or X1. 95% chance that either X1 or J is scum.

Clownbot, you agree yes? If not, why not? Surely x1 is suspicious enoug to be the play."

Clownbot

Smash Lord
If J and Swiss are masons the only plausible scum I can see atm is X1/Goose, so yeah, I suppose so.

How many votes does J have on him now?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lmao Zen you wrong.

:3c

Okaaaaay I'll be back in a bit and I'll explain everything.

Get those votes off me, I'm already at L-1.

Unvote
Vote: Clownbot

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
was J actually at L-1? cause thats the hammer...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just recounted, and if im not mistaken, that put him at L-1 and now he's at L-2. anyone care to double check for me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay my plan worked without a flaw :3c Happy J is happy. Like extremely. Well not 100% but it worked pretty dag on good if you consider what we just happened. *Scum you are morons for falling into that trap xD*

Okay let's get one thing straight. I could not recruit anyone last night BECAUSE I LIED! Bwahaha xD I have no ability to recruit those I could NOT possibly recruit anyone. Wanna know why? I am already in a closed mason with a lovable person and we have been talking this entire game. Swissaiiii! <3 Soooo I began this game knowing full well that I had a buddy in which I could count on no matter what happened. Anyways this I will delve into more in a sec, now it's time to get exactly what I am.

Hiiiiiii everyone I'm Seong-Mina, Town Mason. I am Mason'd with Kilik (Swiss) who is mod confirmed town to me. We are a closed mason. Neither of us can recruit into our mason and thus why we are closed. Nothing else really besides the ability to talk to one another which we have done.

Now let's get to my actions which I did completely on my own. Call me stupid, not Swiss cuz he was asleep when he found out what I did. I did this so I would try and make sure BOTH of us survived into D2 in which we would have a strengthening number in the town AND now the mafia is gonna to have such a hard time getting the town lynched. Why? WE HAVE HALF OF THE PLAYERS CONFIRMED! :D

J
Swiss
FF (By being targetted last night)
BSL (Doc, more and more I believe it)

Which leaves the following:

Zen
BoiledGoose
X1-12
ClownBot

Personally, Zen is not scum. If he is maaaan you suck hardcore. All he has done is tunnel me but eh who's to blame there? He just wants to be right and sees absolutely no other way for me to be town unless I am dead. Getting a bit too much on the tunnel vision there and it's cute. Didn't know town Zen was soooo stubborn. Anywho I'm moving him to the town list for me.

J
Swiss
FF
BSL
Zen

Which then again leaves:

BoiledGoose
X1-12
Clownbot

Nooow me and Swiss have both talked about all of these three in extensive detail. BG to both of us seems town because we know th3kuzi's meta extremely well and with 2 people agreeing on the fact that he is town and the way he is catching heat is indicitive of him being town so in our mind that leaves X1-12 and Clownbot.

Clownbot has done no scumhunting whatsoever. He has just been bandwagoning, only coming in when mentioned, and has been dodging questions (look at Zen's question to Clown but he has ignored still as to why he wasn't voting me. IIRC very beginning of the day) Me and Swiss also figured out if BSL was town then Clown was scum. Clown has never really put his head out there to begin with and just really is classic lurky scum/not taking stances and the stance he has made have been pretty BS/Vague/Agreeing. No conflicting stances whatsoever. Why? He is scum and watching what toes he squishes. Remember who he JUST called scum if J/Swiss isn't scum? X1-12/BG, because Swiss/Zen can see X1 as scum and thus want him lynched if J =/= scum. BG because the next vocal player is FF who is on BG. However has Clown ever brought up points on any of them? Noooooope~ Clown has just been skating by ducking and dodging. I mean who honestly sees Clown as town? Also narrowing down the possibilites it also points to him being scum. If he isn't then that would make X1-12 obvscum and even if not X1-12 should STILL be considered as scum.

^Swiss can add onto this if he deems necessary but I believe I have covered our main points on him.

X1-12, SWISS will do since we can split the work :3c

Why did I lie?

Some of you are really scratching your heads as to why little me lied to everyone. Point being I saved our entire mason and saved Zen from a NK which would have been done and instead FF was targetted and BSL made such a good call in protecting him because by protecting FF it pretty much clears BOTH Zen/FF. Hahahaha I'm elated with the way this entire thing played out. I actually want to thank Zen for making me look like the scummiest piece of dirt in the entire world because I was able to stay alive with the confidence in the scum team to get me lynched which was not true. ALSO the fact I discredited Swiss' claim into my mason saved him because after I was lynched Swiss would have looked like a liar completely! Everything fell exactly into place.

Zen, as I have said to Swiss beforehand but now I can say it to your face. GTFO my ****. :3 I mean if you wanna stay you can but honestly you've done your part in saving me. By saving me the plan worked.

FF, I know you are going to be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally mad but eh nothing ya can do.

Swiss, I love you and you can get to work on our X1-12 case toDay or toMorrow i really don't care whatever you do. I'll catch ya when I get back from theatre and we can talk on aim. However if you wanna point out anything to add or fix it.

Whaaaaaaat I personally suggest? Lynch Clown lol.

Oh yea! Ran needed to die yesterDay cuz he was the question mark in the entire town and we could not possibly decifer what the heck he was. I have no qualms in what I did nor do I regret it. Actually, me and Swiss planned to Alpha Strike him and begin buuuuuut stupid X1-12 never fixed his vote hence why.

tl;dr

J is a liar who lied for the benefit of the town and it worked out for the best.
J/Swiss/BSL/FF/Zen are pretty much confirmed town. (J and Swiss the most)
Clown/X1-12 need to be lynched.
BG is in the middle for me but I see him as town.
J is estatic~

Anywho I've you guys still wanna lynch me (lol so dumb) but you can go ahead and then follow my plan toMorrow. BSL will be killed toNight and Swiss will be alive to keep my plan on track. FF/Zen are still here to rat out who is left between BG/X1-12/Clown. However it is moronic to lynched a confirmed townie who has SOMEONE BACKING UP THEIR CLAIM.

Lynch Clown
Lynch X1-12
Lynch BG

Game should be done by then. Also I agree Cop should claim if they are around soooo we can do this quicker aaand I support a Mass Claim as well~ That's just me.

*waits for Zen/FF jaw-drop rage post about J so dumb*

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"J you are quite obnoxious this game.

Lying is never good for town.
Ran was a stupid lynch.
You had no plan, it just all worked out in your favor.
Stop being an ***.

Everyone vote X1. We don't need to stall the game out any longer. Clown do it."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
J said:
BSL made such a good call
Awwwwwwww, thanks :D

J, why is Zen town?