• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: Ranmaru

lol Swiss your not in my mason xD

Zen, I'm not being lynched toMorrow you have nothing that says i'm scum besides my claim which even then is WIFOM. Sooooo yea kthnks

FF, don't hate me D; there are less then 2 hours left and we could not even get pluarlity.

I wonder if I'll die toNight....probs cuz then Zen will look worse since I said I would recruit him an it would make him look like scum cuz I die on misrecruit. Overall it's the mafia's best option to NK me =D

Mafia you're morons if you don't kill me <3

Swiss

Smash Lord
So yeah J I didn't actually see your mason crumbs - but I'll take the credit. You're just obv town. I was assuming you realised this, hence the mason.

Still, outing our mason works too.

Pro gaming Swiss.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
As the battle for control of the universe waged on, some fighters found themselves at the mercy of others.

"I've got him! I just KNOW this one's evil."

"No, over here! This one smells funny."

"Hey guys, this one doesn't even have a shirt! Obvious bad guy."

When everyone heard the shirtless comment, they gathered around the person on the ground, and they all killed him. But as they looked, they realized something. There was a nunchuk on the ground. Shirtless....nunchuk....they had just killed one of their own.

Day 1 Final Votecount

Ranmaru: BSL, Clownbot, Swiss, X1-12, J (5)
BoiledGoose: frozenflame751 (1)
BSL: BoiledGoose (1)
J: Zen (1)
Swiss: (0)
X1-12: (0)
Clownbot: (0)
Zen: (0)
frozenflame751: (0)

Day 1 is over!
Ranmaru (Maxi, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Deadline for Night 1 is set for January 10 at 11:30 AM EST. Please send in your Night actions before then. And please do not post in this thread at Night. Thank you.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
With Maxi dead, everyone realized that this wouldn't be easy to win for either side. And as they awoke on the second Day of battle, they realized no one had died during the Night. Thankful for this, the combatants prepare for another Day of battle.

Votecount 2.0

BoiledGoose: (0)
BSL: (0)
J: (0)
Swiss: (0)
X1-12: (0)
Clownbot: (0)
Zen: (0)
frozenflame751: (0)

With 8 alive, it still takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline has been set for the morning of January 20 at midnight EST!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"I raged so hard when I woke up to that .That was the worse lynch I've seen in my mafia history. Whoever was town on that wagon should feel bad, like seriously.

Also I was not recruited. x1 or J today. Swiss is the running too for being a liar-liar-pants-on-fire.

Frozen were you recruited into J's scum team?"

Vote: J

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
is it plausible that the mafia team chose not to kill last night?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Oh I forgot about bsl. He can definitely die. He needs too. Why are there so many scummy people in this game???"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"@bsl: no, there wasn't a kill because the recruiter has to choose between recruiting and killing. J likely recruited Frozen"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
get me to L-1 and ill claim, and then you can focus on people who arent town.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
J, what were your actions?

Swiss, maybe you already explained and I just missed it or forgot about it after staying away from the thread for a day or two, but how in God's name was J "obv town" again? I'm talking about before his claim, when you were still fairly adamant about not wanting to lynch him. If not for his claim he'd potentially be kind of dead now.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Or you can claim now and save us the time. Why would you just make us waste the time of putting you at L-1? Especially when we have J and his quickhammering self. Just claim now please and vote for J."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im not going to claim unless im in danger of getting lynched. if J turns out to be a recruiting scum faction, my claiming wont be as beneficial as i thought. your 613 ninja'd me, and thats when i changed my mind.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote: J
Vote: bsl

"Just claim dude. I don't get why you're being so difficult this game. It's mad annoying."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
chillax for a little bit. ill claim if more people want me to claim. dont worry about the getting me to L-1 part.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Ok. Both Swiss and J want you to claim. Who else do you need?

Clown, why aren't you voting J."

Unvote: bsl

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how do you know that they want me to claim? you three are enough.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I was right about Ranmaru. I'm salty about you guys being dumb and lynching him still, but as I said before, that by itself was somewhat forgivable.

However, J you agreed that if you went through and lynched Ran and he flipped town, that you would recruit Zen. Now Zen is saying he was not recruited. What's the ****ing deal dude?

I ****ing said anyone who deviated from the plan is insta scum, and don't think you can play stupid **** games with me because it wont work. You only got away with the **** you did in FFVII because I was dead and we aren't doing **** like that again.

Explain in your next post exactly what you did last night and why Zen isn't your mason partner now. Leave out nothing. If there's a single hole in your explanation you're toast, don't even try to **** around.

@ Zen no, I did not get scum recruited and my stance consistency will show that since Ran flipped town as I predicted and as such my reads haven't changed much. WIFOM I know but nothing else I can give you to work with since deadline scum recruiting is all WIFOM anyway.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll explain when I get home today, won't be home till late. (6:30-7:00ish my time EST)

Vote: BSL

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ooooooor SOMEONE could just explain everything for me since ive done the work and saved his *** yesterDay.

I'll go into detail after he explains exactly what I am.

Btw FF/Zen are in my mind cleared. Along with SOMEONE and myself. Willing to put BG = town soooo BSL/Clown/X1-12 hold scum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i want to see what J says he did last Night before i claim.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it kind of is relevant. ill do it anyway, though.

k, here we go. claiming in 1, 2, 3, go!

i am the doc, i doc'd FF (yep, i went against the plan, oh no!) last night.

i remember from another game, i think it was all-stars, where praxis and FF both talked about who would die N1. i learned that these two often are killed N1. because i was directed to doc Zen, i hoped that the mafia would decide to not kill him and choose someone else.

so my "hot. damn." at the beginning of toDay was my reaction to the no NKill, since i thought i had protected teh right guy. which wouldve meant that i also cleared FF. but because there is a possibility of J being a scum recruiter, it turns out that he isnt clear. so we have to see what J says.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K. Me and J are masons. Town confirmed in PM.

BSL is pretty much confirmed town, and we know FF was targeted for the kill. I'll take them both as town.

Why Zen tried to out masons in a small game is still beyond me. Anyway, J seems to be certain Zen is town. I still don't trust him.

We both wanted Ran/Clown/BSL gone. So apart from our clearly crap reads - we're going to lynch Clown.

I will re-read.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Personally, I'd prefer our cop to claim toDay - have BSL protect him (and BSL dies overNight obv) and we have five townies.

Reckon we can stroll into victory from there.

X1-12

Smash Champion
First: Unvote BSL.

Secondly, Swiss and/or J are scum.

We're lynching BSL, Clown or Zen toDay.
Would Swiss ever let this not happen? I don't think Town Swiss would have ever let what he said not go through, especially in a small game like this, he's known for being good at controlling town but he then takes a Ran lynch?

@Ran: I am holding Swiss' hand until his corpse is dead in my hand or mine is his hand. His actions aren't scummy and he is being tunneled.

X1, when you realize you are reading Swiss wrong and I am reading him right will you admit to listening to him? Swiss = Town. I will stake my life on that.
2 Lover crumbs, not mason. LOVER crumbs. The way they voted together, a long side the fact J talks like he is Swiss sometimes implied that they have communication, but lovermasons is possible.
No get your votes off, instead to keep it as a placeholder anyone who takes their vote off Swiss, put it on me.

Yea that's right take your votes off him and put them on me until then. Then if we collectively decide then we can put the votes back.
This definitely sounds to me like a Mentor/Mentee relationship. Plus J's inability to follow the plan or whatever his excuse

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Hm? Oh you mean you were masons before last night, meaning J lied about the recruiter bit? Why? Also you are Yung Sung yes?

And I don't remember an x1 claim."

Top Bottom