• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
youre BP? like BP = Bullet Proof?

well, dammit. now FF might not be clear.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
nuh uh noooo way in heck.

BP in this size WITH mason?

I love Cassandra but that just reeks.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yo maf, care to tell us who you shot last Night?

BoiledGoose

th3kuzinator|Luxor
Read what J wrote and most of his confirmations make sense to me.

I am really surprised to learn that BSL is the doc, I was planning on pushing him toDay, but I will definitely need to re-think that.

@FF, I doubt scum would choose not to NK and the only other valid explanations for no NK are a correct doc protection or a BP. As of now, I see no reason we should doubt BSL's claim.

One of the only things I dont understand about J's confirmed list is Zen. We have no PR related meta on Zen and both FF and J seem to have written him off as town mostly due to his playstyle. I am not doubting that Zen is town, as his play looks genuine albeit slightly tunnely, but I see that as a major flaw in your list and possibly another person to add to the list with Clown, X1 and Myself

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lynch Clown?

FF and Goose can claim buuuut up to them.

I wanna lynch X1 cuz that claim reeks sooo much scum it's not funny.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
BP is a very solid... safe claim. Safer than VT because VT is just a standard safe claim. Obviously if X1's Mafia he won't have to worry about dying toNight.

I thought I saw BoiledGoose viewing the thread not too long ago...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha yaaaay FF <3

Also it's just I believe it. Aaaand u were the #1 NK choice if Zen was unavailable and u gotta admit tje logic is true.

I support a mass-claim.
I never disputed the logic and I completely agree with that NK analysis.

lemme clarify i do not know with 100% no doubt that he is telling the truth.
Thanks for clarifying. Knowing this makes a BSL clear shakey. Reason being is X1's BP claim. Theoretically, he could be BP and could have been targeted for the kill, absorbed it, and then BSL and someone else have scum decided to claim doc save on me in order to try and get BSL cleared.

However, I think my being targeted for the kill is much more likely than X1, so I'm leaning toward BSL being legit.

Anyway, no I am not VT which concerns me. I'm the cop, and I got an innocent on Swiss, which as a result clears J as long as Swiss hasn't been ******* mod'd.

The way I see it, here's what we should do.

We lynch someone out of X1, BG, Clown. Hopefully we hit scum.

BSL MUST protect me. If I die, he's 100% confirmed scum. I get an investigation on one of the two remaining players of the 3 that were in the original lynch pool. Then we either lynch my target if he's scum or the other if he's town. We should have this in the bag barring J ******* modding or some other ridiculously complex "no NK + doc/BP fakeclaim" shenanigans.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Also Zen why did you crumb tracker/rolecop (I interpreted as tracker because you said I had no PR) then claim VT?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
X1 still trying to sully the mason xD

Lynch Clown?

X1-12 investigate aaaand if inno lynch BG/BSL toMorrow?

X1-12

Smash Champion
youre BP? like BP = Bullet Proof?

well, dammit. now FF might not be clear.
yeah like bulletproof.

btw since FF hasn't replied

currently 6v2

Mislynch = 5v2
NK = 4v2 (MYLO D3)
Mislynched = 3v2
NK = 2v2 (town lose)

we can eat 1 mislynch, a second one will lose it for us, assuming someone dies every Night

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"X1 I felt majority of the people would be VTs because Kirbyo said he was making it a basic game. With a mason claim and doc claim, I felt the odds were that you did not have a pr."

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"J, Clown would be a waste because he claimed vt.

We have 2 sets of PRs that don't match-up. We need to lynch one of them."

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Agreed with Zen, these PRs are ****ing broken if they all exist.

Because I have inno on Swiss, I want to believe J and Swiss. This makes me think X1 is the most likely liar. I'm ok with his lynch.

However there is one piece of information I have that is interesting. In my role PM it says I cannot investigate myself, however I CAN investigate someone more than once. Why would KirbYo write this distinction into the role? From my experience, that is not a common distinction that is included in a cop role PM. In fact, from my experience, it is assumed that you can re-investigate anyone, and you should only have to include info regarding that if the OPPOSITE is true, that is, if you MAY NOT re-investigate someone.

This semantic oddity makes me afraid that we are dealing with a recruiting mafia. If that's the case, J could be a mafia leader and recruited Swiss, and maybe night action priority just gave me a misleading result, since it it possible that KirbYo resolved my investigation BEFORE J theoretically recruited Swiss, which would return me a town result but ultimate Swiss would be mafia.

A recruiting mafia would ALSO explain the no kill last night. We very well could be dealing with a mentor/mentee system here.

Either way, I think as long as BSL protects me tonight, we'll have a better idea of where we stand tomorrow with another result from me. If we lynch one of X1/clown/BG today, and I investigate another one tomorrow, and we get a town flip and an innocent result, we know something fishy is up and J is probably pulling some brilliant recruiting scum bull****.

What do you guys think?

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think in a game with a cop and Doc, cop results can't always be trusted. Assuming this doc is a real claim.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
thats a part of my role PM as well. i think thats a standard part of his PM making. sounds like a good plan to me.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, I am MOD CONFIRMED SANE. It says it plain and clearly in my PM. If KirbYo lied about that and ******* mod'd me I will rage so hardcore at the end of this game at both Kirb AND whoever the numbskull was that approved the setup.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
W-I-F-O-M

at it's highest. And paranoia. I mean it isnt unjust but that's all there is. =/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the circular logic of your role pm based on wording aaaand the fact that the what if of one of me or Swiss being converted to a cultist.

BTW we still have 0% proof of a cultist even being in this game...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
the circular logic of your role pm based on wording aaaand the fact that the what if of one of me or Swiss being converted to a cultist.

BTW we still have 0% proof of a cultist even being in this game...
J you are a complete and utter idiot who has no concept of what WIFOM is.

First of all, how is my role PM logic circular? The line "you may investigate the same person more than once" is straight up strange. Typically, no cop would ever consider investigating someone more than once, and even if they did, the base assumption for most roles is that you CAN repeat target a player and as such, including distinctive language that clarifies that you CAN so something that should be ASSUMED is quite strange. It's not WIFOM, it's language analysis and perfectly logical.

Furthermore, when did I ever mention anything about a cultist? I'm talking about a recruiting mafia dude. I.e., this game could VERY EASILY be like Taco Mafia with a single mafia mentor to begin with, who can recruit any player to become his mafia mentee. Once he has a mentee, he can then carry out kills THROUGH the mentee but ONLY if he has a mentee. That would explain the no kill last night and would check out 100% with Swiss claiming "I'm not in a mason with J" on day 1 and then claiming "I am in a mason with J" on day two. In that scenario, my clear on Swiss could be illegitimate if my action resolved before your recruit. We have no way of knowing what order KirbYo resolved the night actions.

Stop acting so damn scummy J. If you're really town you should see clear as day that if we lynch a townie here and I get an innocent at night, you and Swiss are pretty much guarantee scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"hmm well since bsl's role has the same type of thing, I don't think we should look into it that much. I'd much rather have a cbot/goose cop and x1 lynch rather than a recop of Swiss. It is possible though. bsl make sure to protect FF no matter what. His survival is the only thing that matters."

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Oh I see. Yeah if x flips town and Frozen gets inno, then J and Swiss. x flips scum and/or Frozen gets guilty then J and Swiss are town and we simply lynch the guilty or non-inno out of goose and cbot. FF that seems pretty solid, I agree."

Top Bottom