• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
"And your #376 said nothing about SOLEY using AIM meta. You just say AIM meta in a general since."
Should have clarified. Rushed that post out because parents wanted me to get back to work.

Basing a read on aim maf meta alone is dumb. Saying it now. Nothing to do with u zen

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"X1 I don't see it. Other than his 100% knowledge of Swiss town or him wanting to be used as a place holder. Or maybe the way he's been talking? No idea. If you have info for why he's town, can you please just say it so I/we don't waste our time? Or at least tell me what it has to do with."

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Effective immediately, J replaces Braig.

Votecount 1.7

BSL: Swiss, BoiledGoose, J (3)
Swiss: Ranmaru, X1-12, Zen (3)
Ranmaru: BSL (1)
J: Clownbot (1)
BoiledGoose: frozenflame751 (1)
Clownbot: (0)
Zen: (0)
X1-12: (0)
frozenflame751: (0)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! If deadline were to hit now, BSL would be lynched.
Deadline has been set for January 8, 2011, at 11:00 AM EST!

Also, BoiledGoose, I can understand if it slips a couple times, but please be very careful to post in your hydra account. Thank you.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ BG: You forgot to respond to the second part of my section about you in this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11897458&postcount=288

Ran and Clownbot doin' sum coastin'?

@ Ran and Clown: Among Swiss, BG, and Braig (now J) who, if any, do you think are scum, and if you had to pick one to lynch today, who would it be?

J I expect some stances and some clear opinions on who the play is today when you finally get caught up and such.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Just woke up, thought I'd get to this before going to school.

@FF: I don't get much of a scum vibe from Goose. I think our best bet toDay is currently J. Unsure about a Swiss lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

@ Ran and Clown: Among Swiss, BG, and Braig (now J) who, if any, do you think are scum, and if you had to pick one to lynch today, who would it be?

J I expect some stances and some clear opinions on who the play is today when you finally get caught up and such.
Nah I was trying to wait for J, but forget about it. :/ And I was a bit too focused on my other Mafia game lol.

Hmmm. Either Swiss/J. Most likely J because he said he'd stake his life for Swiss. Saying he is always right isn't a valid reason. I can't be sure of that because I haven't played with J/Braig in a srs mafia game before.

I also noticed Zen when he was accusing BSL. At first, I thought he was defending me sort of, but then I noticed he was doing an L case on BSL. Meaning, he was catching BSL with things, such as the timing, our argument, lying, etc. Although, this would also mean Zen would be tunneling, but I can see a strong case, so I believe it is fine. But it is something of noting.

Also trying to post in a more condensed manner. : ]

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote

Vote: J

@ BoiledGoose: don't think this means you're off the hook I expect response to the last part of the post that I linked for you and some more input.

@ Swiss: Out of clownbot, J, and BG who is scum and if you had to choose among them who's the play?

@ Ran: What about J saying he'd "stake his life on town Swiss" makes J look scummy to you? And why is Swiss a close 2nd vote for the play after J?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Calm the frick down people goodness gracious, I just found out that I was allowed to play on my normal account and I never got a PM from the mod saying it was okay for me to do so, I had not clue at all the change went through so give me some time.

Pile the votes on me, I don't care just don't hammer.

Zen, your silly, I'm town. Swiss is town.

FF, recap vision of my stances?

J
BoiledGoose
Swiss
Zen
FF

X1-12
Ranmaru

ClownBot
BSL

Those are my reads. Green = Town vibes, Yellow are my nulls, Red are my scum picks and who do I think should be lynched? BSL should die imo. You probably want me to elaborate on all of this and I will when I can. Until then sit tight.

Also I'm not the vig, Zen I'm not that dumb and Braig weilds two guns in which he uses to shoot transparent needle bullets at people sooooo that was flavour and you haven't seen the Larxene hydra sooo can't blame ya. I'm gonna attack your case soon so kthnks.

@Mod: Sad J is sad ;_;

Unvote
Vote: BSL

BoiledGoose

th3kuzinator|Luxor
@ BG: You forgot to respond to the second part of my section about you in this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11897458&postcount=288

I told you already, it just took me a long time to reply. I am being 100% honest about that. I did not like to his face (lol), nor did I lie at all. Just because I missed x1's explanation does not mean I was skimming nor does taking a long time to reply to ran's actions. I did not refresh the page before posting my self-vote. This is why I un-voted promptly afterwards

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Meaning, he was catching BSL with things, such as the timing, our argument, lying, etc.
zen's accusations on the timing and lying turned out to be wrong. skimmin, brah?

Calm the frick down people goodness gracious, I just found out that I was allowed to play on my normal account and I never got a PM from the mod saying it was okay for me to do so, I had not clue at all the change went through so give me some time.
why havent you been playing on Braig, then?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
due to the fact it would have been rude and annoying to post on my normal account because I signed up as a hydra so I should play as one till then but me and my friend were having difficulties with playing together so we decided to just not hydra. I then waited to see if the mod would allow me to just play by myself instead.

Another reason is I can't remember the dag on password as well and *siiiiigh* it's just an overall mess.

Nice scum-hunting there BSL espeially for asking an irrelevant question that really does not pertain to the game whatsoever =D

Also I wanna run through this game and see how many times you have asked "skimming brah?" cuz it seems like you have alot.

BTW any questions you guys have had for Braig that did not get answered if you could please re-state them that would be great.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ranmaru says it a lot. i might have said it a lot, as well. let me know when you find out.

also, my question isnt irrelephant. you said you were waiting for the mod to allow you to post on your regular account, and thats why you were inactive. there's a-whole-nother account that you actually had permission to use, so why werent you using that? i mean, i dont see how it is possibly irrelephant.

who else thinks its irrelevant?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I just said I lost the password to the account and my friend is not wanting to play/we are having trouble communicating at the current time.

ya skimmin brah?

Also why as for other people's opinions on why I said it was irrelevant? What do you hope to gain from that besides trying to make me look worse?

It's irrelevant because it is not scum hunting which you should be doing (lol like I can talk buuuut xD)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
actually can I ask how the hell you missed that I said why I wasnt posting on Braig cuz that was half my post there....

I mean wtf.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i saw.

you told me the question was irrelevant before you answered it. how was i supposed to know you didnt know the password before you told me?

i hope to gain making you look worse. that was why, yes.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Here ya go, J:

You've played with Swiss before, right J? Are your thoughts about him in this game based on any meta? Zen has said that he has meta pointing in the direction that Swiss is scum (although iirc he hasn't elaborated on that).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol BSL i said the question was irrelevant AFTER I gave my reasoning. I still answered your question first but that question just holds well....nothing to try and find someone's alignment.

And BSL i told you TWICE I didn't know the password. Once in the original and Twice in the telling you again post.

I am so glad you admitted that. Now die scum die! ;D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it was all in the same post, though, J, so it doesnt matter. the question wasnt irrelevant until you answered it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you Clown alright lemme try and answer this while I'm on my itouch.

Yes I have played with Swiss before and pretty much we have been in every single game together for quite some time now. I would be lieing if I said I did not have a pretty standard meta on him however, his actions this game seem indicitive of a Town Swiss and just got misconstrued PLUS scum pushed his wagon to help the person who built the case on him (which was Zen iirc). Zen's meta is just wrong on both me and Swiss. I wouldn't listen to his meta on either cuuuuuz he is wrong. :3c

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
BSL, are you trying to mind**** me cuz wth are you saying?

Seriously I do not get what you just said because it makes absolutely no sense at all.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i ask a question.

you answer, but tell me i shouldnt be asking pointless questions.

how the hell am i supposed to know it was pointless? it was potentially a good question, but because of your answer, it turned out to be unproductive.

and you say "Nice scum-hunting there BSL espeially for asking an irrelevant question that really does not pertain to the game whatsoever =D" super-sarcastically. it did pertain to the game, for one, and you make it seem like i asked a dumb question on purpose.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
but you did ask an irrelevant.....bah this line of conversation is going no where at all and hence why I am cutting off this portion of it.

Explain to me how that question was going to be "good" and help you pin me as scum/town/indie.

Please I'm all ears because really I don't see it AT ALL.

Also how is my answer unproductive as in what were you hoping to gain out of my response and what did you want as an answer.

The way I see it, it was a perfectly suitable answer.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
right. your answer was perfectly suitable. which is why it was unproductive. it didnt prove anything.

if you had ignored the question, gave some bogus-hard-to-believe-story about some random crap, or just a generally scummy response, then it wouldve been like "lol, J is scum". but you didnt. which is why the question is NOW irrelevant.

it had potential, and you made me look bad for asking it. :c
jk

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am so confused. So you tried to set a trap where you were hoping I would fall into and make myself look scummier but I ended up giving a plausible answer which rendered your trap pointless...?

So in the end we have learned absolutely nothing except the fact you asked a question to intentionally make me look worse but it backfired and made yourself look worse which you admit too....

And this guy isn't being lynched over me.....why?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
aaaaaah I see soooo you plan to be wrong and then I can tell you your Meta's wrong.

Btw SHAME on you for using Villains mafia meta. >:[ Everyone knows that is a horrendous example of a J meta.

W/e, also why the random flippy-flop?I'd be nice to know your train of thought when you were doing so.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"J, I'll look into your reads if you flip town. You should definitely be the play though. You know too much. I think what X1 was pointing out earlier was the interaction between you two. I think he wants people to see it as SvT, but I see it as SvS."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I am so confused. So you tried to set a trap where you were hoping I would fall into and make myself look scummier but I ended up giving a plausible answer which rendered your trap pointless...?

So in the end we have learned absolutely nothing except the fact you asked a question to intentionally make me look worse but it backfired and made yourself look worse which you admit too....

And this guy isn't being lynched over me.....why?
it wasnt a trap. it was just like any question asked ever.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
BSL but you just said.....GAH

anyways Zen that's cute you say I'm the play but here's the thing: I'm not going to be until at LEAST i get a chance to confront the pathetic case on me. Also know to much?

I needed a good laugh before I go to school.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
BSL but you just said.....GAH

anyways Zen that's cute you say I'm the play but here's the thing: I'm not going to be until at LEAST i get a chance to confront the pathetic case on me. Also know to much?

I needed a good laugh before I go to school.
"Yes of course.

Know too much, meaning 100% knowing Swiss is town. And so confident in me as well."

Unvote: J

Top Bottom