• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrach8

Smash Lord
**** team ganon would be beast. except i counter ganon soooo sucks for you guys.....

yo emilio i might be comin down south before this! holla atcha boy!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think I'll be going to this. I know people from here that will be driving here, so I may as well come along for the ride.

Sorry, MLG Columbus--This is just way more convenient/cost-efficient for me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the venue fee is $35.

singles are 15 per person
teams are 20 per TEAM, 10 per person.

so for 1 person for 1 game, itd be 60.

for both games, it'd be 85

this is the same price as pound was and apex is, plus this one is sponsored, has 50 guaranteed setups, a 24 hour venue, and 3k added to the pot.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good ish reflex btw, itll be good to see you here. ive been playing brawl again a little bit, i wonder if ill compete :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
good ish reflex btw, itll be good to see you here. ive been playing brawl again a little bit, i wonder if ill compete :)
Yeah, I have high hopes for this. It should be a lot of fun.

Since it'll be the summer, I might make time to practice my Melee game and enter that, while I'm at it. I've been thinking about picking up Melee Samus and seeing how that goes.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wanna gooooooooooooo. o hai david

Sup Carlos

the venue fee is $35.

this is the same price as pound was and apex is, plus this one is sponsored, has 50 guaranteed setups, a 24 hour venue, and 3k added to the pot.

is preregistering mandatory?

I'm gonna rock this place with some new characters, a super-buffed Squirtle, and utter determination. I won't have to worry about how I'm getting home this time, hah.

i wanna play these new characters =]

friendlies or MM, w/e you want

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
is the 2k still goin to the brawl pot as opposed to the melee pot even though mlg columbus is the same day?

if so, then what is the reasoning for this? Pound 4 had many more melee entrants than brawl.

if anything make them equal.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
the venue fee is $35.

wouldnt it be $50 not $60 lol??

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, im coming to this, since i cant get fridays off and i dont want to start MLG in losers

plus, this will have SSFIV too. and japan playing it. are you serious?!?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think pre-reg is NOT going to be mandatory, actually, but ill have to double check.

id suggest at least pre-regging the venue fee so you can not wait in a huge line at the door lol

ill get back to u guys soon on that

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya but who says he's winning!!

As you all should!? First off, you guys aren't good enough yet! And second, you win to beat people! Money is just a bonus, learn to have fun!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahaha I meant being cheap. I play both singles and teams and I try to reap as much experience as I can. Yeah I know I am not good enough yet. I hope to be one day.

I have fun! : D Like I'm gonna have fun at Spoc!

Linguini

Smash Master
can we do teams on saturday and have singles on sunday please?

basically all I'd like is Brawl singles pools on Sunday. I can guarantee my attendance if that is the case and I'm REALLY excited to go
ummmm, how about **** YOU!!!!!

I have graduation that sunday,so this schedule barely works for me, gotta drive down mad early sunday morning to miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom