• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia - Who lives happily ever after in the Land of the Sky?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ITT:

Gordito thinks Chibo is town

Chibo votes and pushed lynch on Rockin, Gordito's partner

Gordito thinks Chibo is scum

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
And he specifically stated that he didn't think I was scum after my inactive play on Day 3 lol
I said it once and I'll say it again... Rockin's case shined a light in my face, and got my attention.

Oh hi. Umm, I was fine with the Swords the whole time. I was verbally avid about it. Don't just say I quick hammered. There was minimal disagreement regarding the Swords lynch. You know that.

OH! LET'S DO AN ITT ON CHIBO NOW!

Chibo helps lynch Kirby, a scum mate.

Chibo quickly swoops in and votes Swords.

Chibo prepares for any possible pressure by bussing another scum mate.

(if Zac's smart) Chibo gets caught and gets lynched.

We can play the same game.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well, there's nothing much else to do today but get us down to one scum...

Vote: SwordsRBroken

Chibo, I never really thought you were scum.
Wait wtf. How did you know there were 2 scum left?

Probably won't wait much longer, I think I found the last scum. Thanks chibo

#HBC | Gorf

I don't think my town princess role makes much of a difference. It's a good assumption, first of all cuz it was right, and second of all, it seems like a fine balance. Take the fact that I'm not necessarily a veteran player. I just did the math and came up with a logical conclusion.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
AND 1 of the scum was a bomb........

And on town's side we have:

Speaker of the Dead
Town Agent
My one shot doc
and lots of vanilla

#HBC | Gorf

Idk. It just didn't hit me too hard to think that we could have 2 scum vs 10 town. I thought that alone would be unbalanced.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
9 v 3 with a town princess and a mafia supersaint is incredibly unbalanced

it doesnt matter gordito whether or not if the rockin case shined a light on you (lol how does me lynching scum make me more scum anyway?)
you said specifically before you thought I was town with my day 3 play. now you are saying my day 3 play makes me scum. if day 4 shined a light in your face,then your case on me should be 100% based on day 4.

you also missed to mention that i refused to join the wagon/lynch of a townie on day 1

#HBC | Gorf

All that was done D4 was moreorless a back and forth of you and Rockin. Your case on Rockin was good, and Rockin's case on you was good. He pointed out the facts that I originally overlooked. I read back, and it hit me: OMG, this guy's scum. I wouldn't have had too much of a reason to read back if I DIDN'T think that maybe Rockin was right. And I read back, and even though he's your scum mate, he was so right. About it all. I just felt so stupid about not seeing it early on.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well I'm ready for this game to be over. First time surviving til Lylo, sorry I'm a bad player taking so long =/

If I miss sorry town

Vote: Gordito

gg everyone ^^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no I was joking

wow it was so amazingly obvious that i was town and gordito was scum.

the last 5 days have been a downward spiral of depression for me cause of this game lol

this was so much more depressing than IDM lol

gordito made the big mistake of nightkilling sir bed instead of me

#HBC | Gorf

I made the risk of keeping you, cuz I thought I'd be able to go right off of D4 with your case.

My mistake was NKing way too early. I was just so anxious to get this started lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well, given I was doc I figured it would be gordito who was scum.

Assume Gordito was telling the truth. Scum MUST NK gordito. Theres no reason to kill anyone else. If doc is stupid and doesn't protect, scum win. So when Day 5 started i was 100% surprised i was still alive. I should have died. If anything, Sir B shouldnt have, he didnt have much to share. He's role didnt reveal much.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I made the risk of keeping you, cuz I thought I'd be able to go right off of D4 with your case.

My mistake was NKing way too early. I was just so anxious to get this started lol.
Wasn't much risk, Bedevere was pretty much the most confirmed town and Zac was the newbie; I think you made the best choice.

If this had been Zac/Bedevere/you, you'd have been lynched in a heartbeat I think.

#HBC | Gorf

Also, Sir Bed was proven town. Zac was moreorless proven town. He was way too townie to not be. I was the only one that was a little sketchy of the three of us. I mostly paniced D5. And I wanted to see if I can beat you.

Not doing that again :p.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 5 Ends & Game Over!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj4ARPc7W3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj4ARPc7W3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Day 5 Vote Count 3:
GorditoBoy69: vVv ChiboSempai, UTDZac (
)
UTDZac: (0)
vVv ChiboSempai: GorditoBoy69 (
)
Not Voting: (0)

GorditoBoy69, Robotnik, Mafiosi Beloved Princess has been lynched!

vVv ChiboSempai, Knuckles, Brownie Townie survives!

UTDZac, Metal Robotnik, Town Martyr survives!

Town wins! Congratulations!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't see how Sir Bed was cleared.

His role completely confused me and I didn't see anything come of it really. I more or less just dismissed it after he claimed.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Gordito if you didn't cliam Town Princess you probably would have won. I was going to use my doc ability to protect Sir B the next night. Sir B sent me a note Night 4 saying to lynch Chibo. So you and him would have killed off Chibo (cause I would have died for your NK)... unless of course you killed Chibo........

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Chibo, Why the heck would scum have a Town Agent role like that? How is gathering information (its not mod confirmed either) helpful lol

#HBC | Gorf

Chibo, I don't know if you had gotten a message. Iirc, Sir Bed said that everyone who he sent it to was alive. So that hit me as Sir Bed sending it to you, me, and Zac on D1, D2, and D3.

Oh. By the way. The switch role. Me and Kirby's roles were turned off during D1. Which means that if Kirby was lynched, he would not have blown up. N1, Rockin turned his ability on. And N2, he turned mine on. Had he left both of us off, he'd be able to take anyone he wants down with him, assuming he was lynched.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol wow why did scum let gordito go to end game if he was a princess

as soon as any other scum was under fire they should have pushed all the heat onto gordito to get town cred and to use the princess effect correctly.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
[collapse=0]Example

You are the example role PM.

Role: Brownie Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Pierce7d]Coconuts

While you have never met the pretty, young Sara you have your own fatherly instincts. You have chosen to fight by her side!

Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=TigerWoods]Grounder

You have decided to fight by the side of the pretty, young Sara. She's a stranger to you, but you can tell she has the intelligence you desire.

Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=vVv ChiboSempai]Knuckles

After a kiss like that, how could you not want to fight alongside the pretty, young Sara?!

Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=rPSI]Metal

You might be a cold and heartless machine, but even you know the pretty, young Sara needs to be protected!

Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=SwordsRbroken]Tails

You might be afraid of lightning, but you'll brave through anything to protect the pretty, young Sara!

Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Sold2]Scratch

You might be loud and obnoxious in the eyes of others, but the pretty, young Sara is just as loud and crazy and you'll fight for her!

Role: Town Speaker Of The Dead
Abilities: You have access to the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/JbHbeXPEcEFaX . When a Town player dies, they will be given access to the QuickTopic and become aware of your role. After the player has posted in the QuickTopic, you are able to communicate with them at any time. If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic; however the player must have posted in the QuickTopic before you may use these forms of communication. Dead players may communicate with each other outside of the QuickTopic similarly, provided both have posted in the QuickTopic.
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Sir Bedevere]Sonic

You know the pretty, young Sara digs you, who doesn't want a guy who can run sideways? You dig her too and will fight for her!

Role: Town Agent
Abilities: Each night you may send me the command "Note: NAME". Anything included after the command will be sent to the targeted player as an anonymous message. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Note: No Target".
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Nix2100]Sara

You are the pretty, young Sara! Everyone loves you! Well...it seems not quite everyone loves you as much as you thought.

Role: Town Innocent Child
Abilities: You will be confirmed as the Town Innocent Child at the start of the game by the game moderator.
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=UTDZac]Metal Robotnik

The pretty, young Sara helped to pilot you! Ever since then you've known you must protect her!

Role: Town Martyr
Abilities: Each night you may send me the command "Save: NAME". If this player is targeted by a lethal action, the action will target you instead. In addition all other kills will fail until the next Day. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Save: No Target".
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Kirbyoshi]Old Man

They always said you were good with the ladies...but this one keeps ignoring you! You'll show her you're not too old!

Role: Mafiosi Super Saint
Partners: GorditoBoy69 (Robotnik), Mafiosi Beloved Princess; Rockin (President), Mafiosi Michizure Switch
Abilities: You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xZwtckX9SRH . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". This player will be targeted by the mafia for a lethal action. If you are lynched the player who casts the deciding vote on your lynch will be targeted with an unstoppable lethal action during the twilight phase that will resolve at the same time of your own death.
Safe-Claim: [collapse=Kirbyoshi]Old Man

As you've said, you're always one who's good with the ladies, and the pretty, young Sara is no exception and you'll fight for her!

Role: Town Commuter
Abilities: Each night you may send me the command "Commute". All other commands targeting you that night will fail. You may not use this command on consecutive nights. You may elect to use the command "No Commute".
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this. [/collapse][collapse=GorditoBoy69]Robotnik

The pretty, young Sara refuses to marry you, despite you buying her a wedding dress; you'll make her pay!

Role: Mafiosi Beloved Princess
Partners: Kirbyoshi (Old Man), Mafiosi Super Saint; Rockin (President), Mafiosi Michizure Switch
Abilities: You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xZwtckX9SRH . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". In the event of your death, the day phase and twilight phase immediately following your death will not occur.
Safe-Claim: [collapse=GorditoBoy69]Robotnik

You'll never let anyone lay a hand on the pretty, young Sara! You'll fight for your future wife!

Role: Town Beloved Princess
Abilities: In the event of your death, the day phase and twilight phase immediately following your death will not occur.
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse][collapse=Rockin]President

Your pretty, young Sara has disobeyed you for the last time! Now you will teach her to respect authority.

Role: Mafiosi Michizure Switch
Partners: Kirbyoshi (Old Man), Mafiosi Super Saint; GorditoBoy69 (Robotnik), Mafiosi Beloved Princess
Abilities: You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xZwtckX9SRH . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". At the start of the game, both the Mafiosi Super Saint & Mafiosi Beloved Princess are set to OFF. Each night phase you may use the command "ON: ROLENAME" and that role will be ON. When you turn either role ON the other will turn OFF if it was previously ON. In the event of your death, neither role will be able to be switched from what each was set to at the time. However, if all living switch targets are OFF in the case of your lynch, you will be allowed to target one player with an unstoppable lethal action during the twilight phase that will resolve at the same time of your own death by using the command "Drag: NAME". This ability does not occur if there are no living switch targets.
Safe-Claim: [collapse=Rockin]President

Your pretty, young Sara is always getting herself into these situations; but that won't stop you from protecting your precious daughter!

Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, I don't know if you had gotten a message. Iirc, Sir Bed said that everyone who he sent it to was alive. So that hit me as Sir Bed sending it to you, me, and Zac on D1, D2, and D3.

Oh. By the way. The switch role. Me and Kirby's roles were turned off during D1. Which means that if Kirby was lynched, he would not have blown up. N1, Rockin turned his ability on. And N2, he turned mine on. Had he left both of us off, he'd be able to take anyone he wants down with him, assuming he was lynched.
Yea I was the first to get a message night 1. Doesn't clear him at all though. I think the role could be pretty cool as a scum role to wifom the crap out of everyone lol. Also seeing that we had a Mafia Supersaint and Princess which are both normally town roles, means that I wouldn't put it past Xiivi to make an Agent role scum aligned lol.

chibo your scumhunting was so good

/brofist
Thx *brofist back*
I love how I pegged Rockin and Kirbyo as scum perfectly off of the smallest things. Gordito on the other hand was compiling an entire games worth of actions together and putting it together with full proof meta lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Man Rockin's role was so cool, Xiivi games are da bess

---

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzTL_xT2xlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzTL_xT2xlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Knuckles is so cool

this game is gonna be hot

lets go

Vote Pierce7d
lol day 1 breadcrumb

this game is gonna be hot <> MY HAT'S ON FIRE!

Top Bottom