• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic The Hedgehog: Community Matchup thread

What is Sonic's worst match up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Silly hedgehog, electricity is for noobs!

A real Pika main uses the power of endless syllable repitition to slowly irritate you into an explosive rage-filled state of insanity so that you kill youself.

Heck, I'd bet half of all pikachu users are a little insane. You'd have to be to put up with your own "Pika Pika!"ing every single match.

I actually quit maining pikachu because every good attack he has includes the word "Pika."

Pikachu's best attacks are

Side Taunt - "Pika Pika!

Down Taunt - "Pikaaaaaa"

thundershock -"Pi-ka-chu!"

sidesmash - "Piiii-ka!"

Thunder - "Pika!"

Quick Attack - "Pi-Pi!"

Dsmash - "Pika!"

Note how every one of them includes "Pi," and 6 out of 7 include "ka"

Never underestimate how annoying this is. Pikachu may very well be better than Sonic at irritation tactics.

By the way, Don't bother trying to gimp Pikachu. you might as well try gimping MK, he'd probably be easier. Pikachu's recovery is simply too fast, and with headbutt, you can guarentee he'll have enough jumps to get around you.

There's no harm in it, but attempting the gimp is useless.
if you are playing against an observant opponent, sonic is actually more annoying, ive got it to the point where most of my area hates the spinning sound, the sound that happens everytime you hit b while you charge down b. they hate the sound so much i did a round where all i did was ball form attacks. side/down/neutral b, down/up smash, and neutral air all make this sound.

and the only difference between trying to gimp Pika, and trying to gimp MK is that you dont get reverse shuttle looped and killed, other than that, its basically the same. the only thing you can really do is try to mind game them and jump off after them only to return quickly and set up for a smash, kind of the way we do it with fox and falco, where we pretend to go out there and hit them but then run back to the middle of the stage to where they will illusion to and set up a f-smash

also, pika is basically a cut above sonic in just about every area, from camping, to grabs (he can CG with forward throw and down throw in some situations fyi) to airials to straight up power. on a regular basis, i play with arguably the 2nd best pikachu in the country. and he is ****, so ive learned a lot of this matchup.

the best option is usually to run away and force him to try and camp with thunderbolt.
if he shoots them on the ground (most wont) spinshott to whatever. and if they shoot them from the air (most likely) you can just run up, and forward air right through the bolt and hit pika with the rest of the f-air.

f-tilt, and down tilt, are good for spacing the stupid rat, and a good damage racker at the beginning of a stock is close range d-tilt X 2/3 to grab. Baiting whiffed forward smashes is lovely, it equals lag city for pika. when in down smash, DI, and SDI up as much and as fast as possible, you should never take more than 7-9 dam. from pika down smash

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Ok i've played quite a few sonic mains recently

What this matchup boils down to is who can be the safest. I would have to say it's pika

The problem some pikas face when fighting sonic is they still try to force out their killing moves even when the sonic is playing a heavy punish game.

If you're playing that type of sonic, you're rarely going to land a fsmash. (I'm not saying it's impossible in the matchup)

One thing that makes this matchup really hard for sonic I would say is pika's reverse uair (I'm not just talking about RAR)

Uair causes problems for a lot of sonic's approaches. And being that it starts and ends quickly it's very spammable.

Uair also sets up pika's other aerials. Even if sonic uses a spring out of an ill-timed follow-up... pika still stays fairly safe afterwards.

If you intercept a sonic with fair before he touches the ground, you can try to set up an utilt, uair, dsmash (depending on their reaction time) or usmash

Most of the time sonic will be looking for different angles to come in from.

Uair alone doesn't leave many for him sadly...

A rising reverse uair isn't even punished by a running shield on sonic's part.

And minus sonic's specials, pika has better air mobility which helps avoid an aerial retaliation on pika's uair by sonic.

I would say on an average or below average skill level the match is 60-40 pika. When you start looking at above average, i'd say it's 55-45 pika.

Sonic's speed does force pika to use safer moves a lot more than usual. Luckily for pika, one of his safest moves is a pain in the a** for sonic to handle.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I've had a lot of fun with D-throw Nair Fair into D-throw myself, although this is in general, not Sonic specific. Basically if you don't realize what Pika's doing, at low percents he will Dthrow into a sweet-spotted Nair, go to Fair, and will be able to grab you into this string a second or even third (depending on character) time. You'll want to DI away from that. Watch for D-throw Nair strings in general., Nair can REALLY hurt (especially as a gimp) when done properly.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Bumped...

Also do any of y'all Pikachu's wanna schedule some meet-up on wifi so that I/you may try to get a feel on the other character?

At least I would like to fight a (good) Pikachu, I fought one recently over the AiB ladder but I would like to see if I can try and get a less-laggy fight...as well as more than a best 2-3 set match...

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
my basic thought process against pika players.

A smart Pika before the match even starts knows that Sonic is the fastest. But what he will not know is how well the player can implement his speed. If sonic gets in on pika and disrupts him with grabs and tech chasing, pika can take dmage quickly. So, to start off, a pike should get a good feel for the sonic player by safely initiating a basic camp strategy.

If the sonic is smart, he will bait thunderbolts and either jump over them, jab them (i havent played pika in a minute but you can clang with them) or spin shot. I am convined that an over campy Pika will lose against a sonic who understands how to run around with him well. he will pick him apart.

Then there is the F Smash or D smash. the majority of Pikas will, similar to the average ROB, will either Spotdodge>D Smash, or F smash your ground assult. kowing this, if the sonic player is capoable of chaging directions quickly, dashing in and out of pika's maximum range, he can bait these moves and attempt a grab, or a dashattack, or shield it in time. IF this is shown early, then the pika will have to be more movement oriented to prevent getting pinned down by Sonic. This is when it becomes easier to get them in the air.

punish with fairs for damage, and to push them to the edge. use D throw and tech chase often for maximum damage. Then edgegaurd, but knowing that they can UpB to the edge easily, either get them early or bait it for a F Smash from the ledge.

For the most part, i see everyone's said the right things, that makes me happy. One last thing though. I always show the pika my ability to not get locked down by spamming early, this forces them to switch it up, via movement. I know the air battle is mine is I'm smart, I want to instill a lack of confidence in thier ability to abuse thier smashes on me on the ground. this is the first part of the mind battle, and for me must be instilled before my sonic can start to take over the match. :confused: miiiiiiiiiiiiindgaaaaaaaaaaaaamesss!!!

PS: also, a always suggest this, but I also play Pika, but I did it so I had a better feel for playing him than I would just watching pikas on youtube. you shoudl do the same for any character you feel you need help on. I did it for Meta, and Rob as well.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Bumped...

Also do any of y'all Pikachu's wanna schedule some meet-up on wifi so that I/you may try to get a feel on the other character?

At least I would like to fight a (good) Pikachu, I fought one recently over the AiB ladder but I would like to see if I can try and get a less-laggy fight...as well as more than a best 2-3 set match...
I have wifi and I don't lag. Also, my Pika clan leader calls me a "good Pika".
How about we play?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Does sometime say Saturday work for you? It will be easier to contact you if you are on AIM.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, I'm back from my duels with Mister E. We've come to an agreement that Pikachu's advantages don't strongly outweight the benefits on Sonic. Basicaly it can't get any worse than 55/45 Pikachu.

I know this was done over Wi-Fi and **** but let me explain myself. Mister E basically said that Pikachu is at Sonic's mercy in the air, all it would take was one good Springed-Uair to send him to a Star K.O. and that he had trouble finding counters if there were/are anyway.

He also felt that a more aggresive Pikachu would have an easier time dealing with Sonic than a campy one. Although I guess anybody everybody agrees that Tjolt is not that impressive of a projectile to stop Sonic in his tracks. A charged SC will cancel with a Tjolt, the invincibility frames of Spin Dash go right through Tjolt, and most obvious of all, just going more aerial will make Tjolt useless.

Let's see...a more ground-based fighting Sonic will have a harder time dealing with Pikachu that's for sure, so let me say some stuff about how to deal with Pikachu when airborne... Sonic's Nair isn't so great Vs Pikachu, it's too slow/lowranged compared to say something like Pikachu's Nair which is also faster on Start-up time and range, I would never use it unless I'm hitting Pikachu offstage. Bair is great because it outranges everything Pikachu has to offer in the air. Dair will go right through Pikachu's aerials. Sonic has Uair that outranges whatever Pikachu will have below him. Finally Fair is a decent move...too bad I didn't look too much into it with my battles with Mister E.

Pikachu can combo Sonic, but the Spring will at the worst case scenario give Sonic some breathing space, and if it goes according to plan will send Pikachu away with an extra 4% on it. Now here's where Thunder comes into play. If I saw it coming/could avoid it, it was very easy to airdodge/just not be in the path of the Thunder. I would recommand switching it up occasionally so you don't get predictable trying to get back on the ground. Thunder won't also really pose a thread for edgegaurding as long as you don't get careless. Now mister E never did try to hit me with Thunder while I was recovering, but it is possible that if you get predictable with your HA recoveries that Pikachu will just use Thunder ahead of time and wait for you to come to its hitboxes. Spring recovery is fine against Thunder just as long as you don't go into the path RIGHT AFTER you Spring-Jump. You can go ahead and wait before you move anywhere after the Spring because by the time you're at the apex of the Spring Jump, the Thunder will be below you.

Pikachu does have more kill moves against Sonic, however Sonic is heavier than Pikachu, so what Sonic lacks in killing potential makes up for survivability. Even some of Pikachu's kill moves become null on Sonic because of his mobility and survivability. Pikachu is rather light, when I got my Fsmash to hit Mister E he would be below 110% before he got sent to the blastzones on the sides near the edge. mister E also said that he had trouble scoring kills on me that weren't Star K.O.s. He said that Pikachu's Fsmash wasn't so safe on me because I would always be moving around and the lag would make it dangerous to try anything with it. Dsmash wasn't too much of a worry either just as long as I always DIed out of it. I also tried my best not to fall into any his Usmashes, so no go there. Pikachu doesn't also have as good of a recovery as Sonic does. Mister E always had to be perfect with sweetspotting the ledge with either Skull Bash or Quick Attack, or I would hit him and hard. I never risked anything against Skull Bash offstage because if I messed up he would've hit me and hit me hard, but I suppose a well-timed Bair could've sent him to teh blastzone. Nair also becomes useable on Pikachu when he tries to QA recover, it sticks out and exchanges hits with QA, Bair works here as well if you time it correctly.

Mister E is probably the campy type of Pikachu, we all know how QACs can probably match Sonic's speed, but I guess only the mroe aggresive Pikachus use this style. Anyway I had to be on my gaurd when he sent me upward and away. Mister E would always try to get below me with QACs and use Thunder. If I wasn't prepared to see this coming he would've scored more kills on me this way.

I want to see either Mister E's opinion on Pikachu's aerials, or someone elses' insight on it, I'm sure Pikachu has his own things gonig for him with his aerials, but i didn't pay too much attention to anything but Nair and Dair.

Conclusion...this matchup is more or less even to me, but I can still go for some more WiFi- Brawls with any good Pikachu's reading this.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm back from my duels with Mister E. We've come to an agreement that Pikachu's advantages don't strongly outweight the benefits on Sonic. Basicaly it can't get any worse than 55/45 Pikachu.

I know this was done over Wi-Fi and **** but let me explain myself. Mister E basically said that Pikachu is at Sonic's mercy in the air, all it would take was one good Springed-Uair to send him to a Star K.O. and that he had trouble finding counters if there were/are anyway.

He also felt that a more aggresive Pikachu would have an easier time dealing with Sonic than a campy one. Although I guess anybody everybody agrees that Tjolt is not that impressive of a projectile to stop Sonic in his tracks. A charged SC will cancel with a Tjolt, the invincibility frames of Spin Dash go right through Tjolt, and most obvious of all, just going more aerial will make Tjolt useless.

Let's see...a more ground-based fighting Sonic will have a harder time dealing with Pikachu that's for sure, so let me say some stuff about how to deal with Pikachu when airborne... Sonic's Nair isn't so great Vs Pikachu, it's too slow/lowranged compared to say something like Pikachu's Nair which is also faster on Start-up time and range, I would never use it unless I'm hitting Pikachu offstage. Bair is great because it outranges everything Pikachu has to offer in the air. Dair will go right through Pikachu's aerials. Sonic has Uair that outranges whatever Pikachu will have below him. Finally Fair is a decent move...too bad I didn't look too much into it with my battles with Mister E.

Pikachu can combo Sonic, but the Spring will at the worst case scenario give Sonic some breathing space, and if it goes according to plan will send Pikachu away with an extra 4% on it. Now here's where Thunder comes into play. If I saw it coming/could avoid it, it was very easy to airdodge/just not be in the path of the Thunder. I would recommand switching it up occasionally so you don't get predictable trying to get back on the ground. Thunder won't also really pose a thread for edgegaurding as long as you don't get careless. Now mister E never did try to hit me with Thunder while I was recovering, but it is possible that if you get predictable with your HA recoveries that Pikachu will just use Thunder ahead of time and wait for you to come to its hitboxes. Spring recovery is fine against Thunder just as long as you don't go into the path RIGHT AFTER you Spring-Jump. You can go ahead and wait before you move anywhere after the Spring because by the time you're at the apex of the Spring Jump, the Thunder will be below you.

Pikachu does have more kill moves against Sonic, however Sonic is heavier than Pikachu, so what Sonic lacks in killing potential makes up for survivability. Even some of Pikachu's kill moves become null on Sonic because of his mobility and survivability. Pikachu is rather light, when I got my Fsmash to hit Mister E he would be below 110% before he got sent to the blastzones on the sides near the edge. mister E also said that he had trouble scoring kills on me that weren't Star K.O.s. He said that Pikachu's Fsmash wasn't so safe on me because I would always be moving around and the lag would make it dangerous to try anything with it. Dsmash wasn't too much of a worry either just as long as I always DIed out of it. I also tried my best not to fall into any his Usmashes, so no go there. Pikachu doesn't also have as good of a recovery as Sonic does. Mister E always had to be perfect with sweetspotting the ledge with either Skull Bash or Quick Attack, or I would hit him and hard. I never risked anything against Skull Bash offstage because if I messed up he would've hit me and hit me hard, but I suppose a well-timed Bair could've sent him to teh blastzone. Nair also becomes useable on Pikachu when he tries to QA recover, it sticks out and exchanges hits with QA, Bair works here as well if you time it correctly.

Mister E is probably the campy type of Pikachu, we all know how QACs can probably match Sonic's speed, but I guess only the mroe aggresive Pikachus use this style. Anyway I had to be on my gaurd when he sent me upward and away. Mister E would always try to get below me with QACs and use Thunder. If I wasn't prepared to see this coming he would've scored more kills on me this way.

I want to see either Mister E's opinion on Pikachu's aerials, or someone elses' insight on it, I'm sure Pikachu has his own things gonig for him with his aerials, but i didn't pay too much attention to anything but Nair and Dair.

Conclusion...this matchup is more or less even to me, but I can still go for some more WiFi- Brawls with any good Pikachu's reading this.
Not a bad report Kinzer I got alot of info about pikachu I should try my own report when I get WI-FI.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I played a good pikachu today.

What Kinzer says is correct.

Oh, and don't face Pikachu at Distant Planet. Seriously, it's such a pain.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what did you do while pika was off the edge?

wait in the middle of stage?
edgehog?
stand at the edge?
go out to hit him (worst option)

im at a loss in this situation

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I'd say either edgehog or jump+nair hoping to hit him. =/ Charge up D-smash hoping to hit him?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I played a somewhat laggy match against Stealth Raptor (Pika/Lucario?).

so yeah, I found out this trivial piece of matchup information:

Pikachu can spotdodge D-smash pretty easily lol.

I mean, most characters (even Sonic) can spotdodge a Sonic D-smash, but it requires really precise timing. But he did it like 2-3 times xD

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yeah i just played tenki and also have to agree with everything said on this page. 55-45 pikachu seems good to me. i am also open for any sonics that want to play a pikachu.

EDIT: yes pika/lucario.

Also. wehn pika is off the edge, we can do MANY things. we can QA sweetspot the edge, very hard to stop. we can also qac onto stage with a reverse jump tjolt, that is hard ot punish unless you are already standing there waiting to attack, at which point we can qa elsewhere. basically, the best thing to do if we are off stage is to chase. just standing and waiting for us is not going to help at all.

Double edit: read that fsmash killed pika under 110. that can be true, but i survived fsmashs and dsmashes with DI up to around 130-140. when it comes to aerials...... sonics aerials >>>>>>> pikas aerials. the only thing we have on you is uair pretty much. if we are both in the air, i tried to come down fast, as a lot of sonics aerials outranged/prioritized mine.

Tenki

Smash Hero
oh yeah, and tilts are amazing in this matchup.

or in general.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Interesting stuff then, I'd be pretty supportitive of it being 55:45 Pika's favour.
Unfortunately, these last 4 posts have just started the next page >_< so we've got to fill the rest of this page until we can start discussion on our next character.
So, to take up some room, what would people say about stages? For once, Battlefield is actually appealing! What say you all?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Battlefield? Nah I prefer Pokemon stadium 1. Still have the platforms for the protection. Alot of room to work upon.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
From what I am reading so far, it does look like 60:40 Pika still. I'm kinda opposed to calling it nuetral but yer. Couple more days just in case...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Battlefield? Nah I prefer Pokemon stadium 1. Still have the platforms for the protection. Alot of room to work upon.
Yeah I agree with PokeStadium 1. Pretty much all of the terrain protects you from thunder. I say to ban Final Destination and possibly Smashville.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Yeah i just played tenki and also have to agree with everything said on this page. 55-45 pikachu seems good to me. i am also open for any sonics that want to play a pikachu.

EDIT: yes pika/lucario.

Also. wehn pika is off the edge, we can do MANY things. we can QA sweetspot the edge, very hard to stop. we can also qac onto stage with a reverse jump tjolt, that is hard ot punish unless you are already standing there waiting to attack, at which point we can qa elsewhere. basically, the best thing to do if we are off stage is to chase. just standing and waiting for us is not going to help at all.

Double edit: read that fsmash killed pika under 110. that can be true, but i survived fsmashs and dsmashes with DI up to around 130-140. when it comes to aerials...... sonics aerials >>>>>>> pikas aerials. the only thing we have on you is uair pretty much. if we are both in the air, i tried to come down fast, as a lot of sonics aerials outranged/prioritized mine.
Would you be up for some matches with me?

I play a lot differently from Tenki so I'm interested to see what works. How did your matches go, anyway?

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
@SR:
Be glad I had problems doing foxtrot smashes lol.

though, in hindsight, when I did have a good read on your QA's, I should have just jumped an aerial in front of it instead of trying to read>foxtrot Fsmash, and that supports your statement about jumping out being better than camping on stage.

I'm not sure where you read the 110% thing, but that was probably assuming the no-DI information. 130% is just about the 'normal' 'from-center' kill% with max DI. I think the ones when you survived for that long were either stale x1 or across the center of the stage.

I didn't notice much U-air from you though, maybe because I generally airdodged through you when I was falling. =/
------------
Even though I was considerably worse when I got the chance to, my first game against a Pika main was vs Anther online, and it was in BF. The platforms aren't necessarily a bad thing for QAC :[

------------
@Boxob
I think our games were more even overall or with him having more wins.

I was generally a poor sport and suicided matches whenever I had a death/took over 40% damage that should have been avoided/blocked if it weren't for lag lol. :bee:

We had an orange connection between Georgia and Kansas (if his info is correct);; Your choice if you wanna try for it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
he won, then i won, was how the matches went. I need to get some stuff done, but i can play you if you are on in like an hour.

EDIT: i read it in kinzers statement from his battle with mister E.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
*Agreed with Kinzer's last post*

The only time I had an edge over Kinzer's Sonic in the air, was when I was directly under him. U-air worked wonders at certain times.
The problem was keeping him grounded. Kinzer was constantly barraging me with spinshot approaches and homing attacks at every turn. It was overwhelming to say the least.
The way Kinzer utilized Sonic's speed prevented me from getting many f-smash KO's. As he said, most of my KO's on him were star KO's.
I was more campy at first against him because I wanted to read him before jumping into the ****. But then I realized I need to be aggressive. Upon that realization, things became a bit easier for me. I figured out that I can't let him continue to approach me. I, as the Pikachu, had to approach whenever possible, believe it or not.
I had to stay on the offensive and use t-jolts to mess him up. I was able to pull off heavy-hitting combos occasionally when he made a false step or I lobbed a well-timed t-jolt at him.
Sheilding the spinshots/homing attacks didn't allow me to punish him afterwards. I was able to block his spinshot approaches with t-jolts and skullbashes. Sometimes I would spot-dodge a spinshot perfectly and instinctively he'd chain that into an u-air, miss, and I could then punish with my u-air.
I definitely learned from him. I know I could have used more u-tilts to counter the homing attacks, and more thunders when I could predict the spinshot approaches.
As previous speculation stated, QA isn't too effective against Sonic because he's just too dang fast.
QAC > Thunder did help though, but only after already sending him high into the air.
I also learned from fighting Kinzer that Sonic isn't bad at all in edgeguarding Pikachu. However, edgeguarding him was difficult.

Synopsis: As you might have guessed, Sonic's speedy specials help him tremendously in this match-up, and frankly they > QAC. It's one of the rare situations in which I have to sadly state that. Pikachus have to rely on great timing with their u-tilt, thunder, and t-jolt to answer to Sonic's speed.
All in all, I have to agree and call this 55/45 Pikachu. That makes it a fairly neutral match-up, which it was.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
One more thing....after playing Boxob, a little advice......never use your spring near pika.......you are begging to get thunder used on you.....if pika sends you high AT ALL, your first priority is to get low fast, and watch out for any thunders.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey Raptor, would you be willing to Brawl me if you get this message? I just want to see if fighting a different Pikachu will have any different of an inpact, it would also allow me to find good CP stages vs Pikachu. I want to test BF and Luigi's Pad.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I was really reckless the whole time, because after the first match I realized wifi was being wifi lol.

But yeah just don't go for Boxdives, you'll get owned.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Let's see, I got done with Stealth, and although he would always hand me my lower back, it's probably better if you pick stages that feel more "enclosed", or rather disrupt Pikachu's mobility.

Stealth said that he hated Luigi' Pad, it's probably not only personal, but rather that Pikachu has no room to work with QAC, Thunder is blocked out, and Tjolt is ruined by the columns as a bonus. The only thing Pikachu has on you here is a jab-lock, but of course you can just tech the ceiling and you won't get jab-locked.

If for whatever reason you can't bring Pikachu to Luigi's Pokemanz Stadium One seemed like a good choice as well. The constant shifting of the stage will force Pikachu to adapt, and if know the stage better, you can have an advantage here.

That's all I have to say I suppose, unless Stealth wants to add anything else...maybe mention what he did that got him to win, any mistakes he made/habits/things he could've capitalized on me...just basically howt he matches went between us.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
one odd thing i noticed- i couldif i was facing the other way, i could shield grab you guys if you spin dashed through me. at close range, if you and pikachu come out of attacks or whatever and you are right next to them, jab. it is quicker then any tilt, and will push them away, or we will utilt combo. other then that i dont have much else atm.

EDIT: and lol next page. we will have to wait till the next page to move on.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There's a joke on the sonic boards we've been having for quite sometime.

If you've seen SonicandKirbyRock14 or better known as KASR, I suppose that he wasn't a very good typist (I'm not one to point fingers, I'm not good either). He said something about him having to leave and when he would come back he would "bring Sonic on a winning Steak". Truth be told, anybody with common sense will be able to notice that KASR accidentally left out the "R" in "Streak" and instead typed Steak. After that, it's been a fun ride, joking about how Sonic's recovery is so great because he has many ways to do it and he isn't lightweight because he gets fat off Steak, so he won't die too often.

If you look at MemphisChains signature, he even took the joke as far enough to make it look like Sonic is HOLDING a piece of Steak in his hand.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Go eat some Steak, it's good for you...I forget what it is good for, but it's healthy I suppose. If it isn't then screw it I am hungry too and I still am going to eat some Hot Pockets Steak.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Stealth said that he hated Luigi' Pad, it's probably not only personal, but rather that Pikachu has no room to work with QAC, Thunder is blocked out, and Tjolt is ruined by the columns as a bonus. The only thing Pikachu has on you here is a jab-lock, but of course you can just tech the ceiling and you won't get jab-locked.
Hay.

Sonic can F-throw>jablock, or U-throw>jablock too.

Top Bottom