• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
There is nothing wrong with that.

Anyone ever play "8 wonders of the world"? Your goal is to down 8 shots in under an hr. Rules are no crying, fighting, or puking. We played once and we did dbl shots of Patron Silver. All 3 rules were broken, but we did finish

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I drank 12 in an hour during the Skype chat, Excel. I did none of those three things.
Oh Jman, my streak continues. Nothing felt off when I woke up, except that I was sleepy still. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I definitely hope next time I will be able to drink with you guys. lol. Need to find that safe haven cause no one wants me around while I am drinking... lol

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
For those who don't want to drink/can't drink then could a substitute be steak (with A1 steaksauce of course!)

Might get annoying trying to talk though but ITS ****ING STEAK!!!

Even if you do drink you still should...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Been working nonstop since last Tuesday. The first day I get a day off is the 19th.

It's destiny.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Awwwwww yeah.

And i didnt' wanna spam up my new thread. OH!!! if your info is missing from the OP, please post it so i can update it NLT friday

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to drink. I've still got 7 years to go. Don't think I will when I get there, but you never know.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Anytime from 6pm to 8pm Mountain time is fine with me. The only obligation I could have is to run to the airport and jump a truck. That'd be 35 mins tops. Otherwise im free (like True Blue) lol JK :p

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
That's mean. Just cause I didn't make it out of pools at Apex! That hurts! I am going to cry all night on the saturday skype chat now!!! Lol just kidding. I'm not free but anyone who loses to me is free. lol

Though Saturday I am just jumping by a convention for a brawls double tourney at 2 so shouldn't be long. Pit and Sonic. LOL! Might take forever.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I can get it set up properly, I'm thinking of recording a playthrough of sorts on a Sonic game while on Skype (prolly through steam and I'll play through some Sonic Generations if I can get it streamed properly), so you can all laugh at the fact that I'm not D1AOS.

Either that or I'll just play any random game and talk and do whatevs.

Top Bottom