• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Unknown. Receive my backpay NLT Feb 15th. So aside from my regular pay, i'll get an extra 500 plus another 759 (housing allowance) and MAYBE my tax return (get my W2 midnight, Jan 26th, turbo taxing it up).

So Febuary. And I used it all day yesterday. 0 crashes, 0 slowdown issues. This laptop is annoyiiiiiiiing.

I'm thinking Febuary 16th however. If not, the 23rd

:phone:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Ah right fair do's.

If it's on Feb 16, I won't make it. Gotta be home for Chinese New Year with parents.

Year of the Snake if anyone is wondering.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I knew it was the year of the snake.
Because that's my year.

Crazy. When I was a young teenager, I told myself, "The next year of the snake isn't going to be until I'm 23," and thought about how long that'd be until it happened.

Damn. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

Tbh with you, I don't really know what that means lol. I just like finding out what animal other people are.

Unless you want something like this?

The dragon enjoys a very high reputation in Chinese culture. It is the token of authority, dignity, honor, success, luck, and capacity. In ancient China, this creature was thought to speed across the sky with divine power. Emperors entitled themselves exclusively as 'dragon'; their thrones were called 'dragon thrones', their clothes 'dragon gowns'.
[collapse="Fortune Fortelling in 2013"] Overview: They finally get through 2012 with bad fortune and welcome a comparatively good year. However, no good fortune constantly comes to them this year. Sometimes they feel it is hard to make achievements. All in all, they can get help once upon the difficulties. Fluctuant emotions are their most challenging barrier in 2013.

Career: They will make an influence in career during the second half year. Businessmen may be hindered by a loss or the old customers will not continue with their cooperation. Therefore, they need try hard to find new business partners. For the job-hoppers, it can be better to develop themselves in the original companies to reach a smoother career life. The dragon civil servants and employees in the foreign companies or state-owned companies should seize the opportunities to achieve improvement.

Wealth: To make ends meet comes first in 2013. They should think twice before a large amount of investment. Otherwise, they may get a great loss. To earn money seems to be harder; therefore, money should be spent on what is terribly needed.

Relationship: Couples appear to apart in mind because of the mutual mistrust or disapproval, so they need communicate more with their partners. They also need to be more considerate to their partners. Singles will meet some people they have affections to, but it seems that the most suitable one is hard to pursue.

Health: They may have weak immunity in 2013, especially the stomach. Therefore, when dining outside, the roast food shall be avoided. Healthy diet habit has to be cultivated in case of the infectious diseases. Much attention needs to be paid when driving to prevent from being hurt by sharp items.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/dragon.htm[/collapse]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love being a snake.
I just looked at my zodiac for western, eatern, native, and all these other craps.
I was pleased with them all. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So, picked up Ni No Kuni today. ZOMG this game is beautiful, and captures everything that makes Studio Ghibli movies great, yet in JRPG form. Its like cocaine, lol

Life

Smash Hero
I love being a snake.
I just looked at my zodiac for western, eatern, native, and all these other craps.
I was pleased with them all. :applejack:
My roommate has a poster hanging on the wall with all the zodiac stuff on it. My year doesn't fit my personality very well (I'm better described as a combination of a couple different ones).

I'd go on a rant about horoscopes and zodiac crap being overly generic so as to always sound like good advice, but I think we all know that so no point.

Kupo Rose

...I'm afraid of snakes.

So, picked up Ni No Kuni today. ZOMG this game is beautiful, and captures everything that makes Studio Ghibli movies great, yet in JRPG form. Its like cocaine, lol

A game from Studio Ghibli?? Tell me more.

I'm October 20th, can I be a dragon too? :3
What year were you born?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

Came out yesterday. I didn't read the link. I saw Level 5 and Studio Ghibli.

Ps3 isn't region locked so... locilazation doesn't matter.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If this year is any like last year, this will be the worst Year of the Snake ever. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot Kupo! Ruining everyones fun time! We were all just fine talking about Sonic and then along came you getting all serious! GOSH! lol

So I officially am hating Riku's life in this fricken game. Dream Drop Distance! Why is Riku's bosses so hard! Better yet. Why am I so prideful and played on the hardest difficulty! lol

Kupo Rose

Thanks a lot Kupo! Ruining everyones fun time! We were all just fine talking about Sonic and then along came you getting all serious! GOSH! lol

So I officially am hating Riku's life in this fricken game. Dream Drop Distance! Why is Riku's bosses so hard! Better yet. Why am I so prideful and played on the hardest difficulty! lol

I usually play games on normal. I end up not playing games anymore if I get stuck on some same level for ages.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I usually do on normal or hard.

If I get stuck i'll usually stop playing it, but not because of frustration, because I just get bored and don't feel like picking it up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I do Critical/Proud mode right away on all the KH games because they're easy. :applejack:

Top Bottom