• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

Life

Smash Hero
Resident grammarstapo here.

Froggy's got it right. Jman, think of it as "the third post that is yours" -- that's a possessive pronoun right there, just like his, hers, and its.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
You guys just failed so hard...

I was amending mine. I was too lazy to utilize the edit button. Rofl. I said "I love you sig froggy" when I meant to say "your". Stupid typos....

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
this occured to me: i should probably get ideas for general points of conversations we plan to have during these. I can then update the OP so ppl can check in/contribute, thusly have a more guided session while under the influence *coughespy/myselfinparticularcough*

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
this occured to me: i should probably get ideas for general points of conversations we plan to have during these. I can then update the OP so ppl can check in/contribute, thusly have a more guided session while under the influence *coughespy/myselfinparticularcough*
Sonic and Smash (no ****)

Batman/me being Batman

I guess we can rant about **** we hate

link people to awesome videos/pics (mostly videos)?

I guess those would work.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
The standard, lol

1: Smash 4: thoughts, confirmed info, ect. I have perused the smashboards threads a tiny bit, and got in on L cancelling discussion, otherwise im unaware. Gameplay changes we want/don't want, possible other Sonic characters (knuckles/tails seme likley) and such things.

2: boobies. Those blue footed rascals sure get into some crazy stuff!

3: valentines day: what did you do?

4: profit

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think the Skype chat even happened. To be honest, I completely forgot about it. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Boards were down. So I could have txt true blue and tried to connect with everyone that way... or ust skip this once :p

BYOND, Bleach: Las Noches. My old crack game has got meh again. Logged like 26hrs in probably. 2.5 days.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Wish I could just subscribe to the entire Sonic Board again. Won't have to check from time to time.

I've been playing some old'ish games too (nothing better to do). SWAT 4 and Mirror's Edge are so frustrating and fun.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been streaming a 100% run of Okami HD lately. Finally had a reason to play it again when it got released on PSN. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I just type sonic in my address bar and it would take me to smashboards sonic area and I would just see if a thread was highlighted but now this site is all weird and my browser is like "What is this?" lol
Jman do you have me? If not my PSN id is "Nasuke13"

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I do not have TB or the Espy, guys, could you request me? I don't think i'll turn it on till Monday. gotta play that fanmade bleach mmorpg tonight to unlock my bankai and vaizard mask/just level up, get some sleep, then wake up around 11 to get set up for my local tourny tomorrow, sleep after, and apparently going snowboarding like... all dya Sunday, then sleep (I open at work Monday)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Dbl post, don't cuuuuuur. I want my post count to stop at 2013 for awhile, just to confuse ppl new to the site :p.

Anyone got a date suggestion for next months skype session?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
meh i got a tournament that day :p seeing as it'll be brawl's 5th year anniversary we're holding a tournament that day to celebrate it so i guess i'll try to get in for the next skype chat.

Kupo Rose

Is the date finalized? I'm sure we can just shift it to another date depending on how many people are free or not.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
well, TB often has tournaments as well, NEXT saturday I'm hosting a melee/brawl drinking smashfest, so Im not available. I'll put it as the LEAST conflicted day though, for sure :)

Kupo Rose

I wouldn't know. He hasn't mentioned it nor do I keep up with who's going where and when.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
big tournament is houston that weekend so i wouldnt expect tesh, zero, bsp, storm or espy yall should watch the stream together

True Blue

Smash Lord
Well on the 30th of March I finally have a tourney to go to for once. Been replacing my Brawl tourney addiction by going to Yugioh tournaments and beating people up with Heroes and Quasar. lol but this weekend and next should be fine. I get my new laptop on thursday so I will be more active than I have been since I can only get online when I am doing work at my parents church.

Kupo Rose

There's a chance I won't make the Skype chat on the 9th.

Mother's Day is on the 10th.
And I need to deliver something to a friend the day before (if he pays me...)

Top Bottom