• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
so no one wanted to skype eh??? i left it open for like an hr and a half... no one one... le sigh*

Gonna play Tomb Raider now instead

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I was gonna suggest we shift the Skype chat another week but I forgot Jman and others(?) have tournaments to go to.

@Blue: I thought you had nothing going on this week.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I thought so too.. Like but something random came up that day where I was obligated to be out and about to eat pizza with friends and junk. lol. And now this weekend I am not sure if I am going to Megacon or not. Everyone is trying to persuade me to go... lol But I don't want to spend the money.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I don't but I do like to have fun because it is a place I would literally like to go to! That is the only problem... All work and no play makes me want to skip work and just play... lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm actually down for the 23rd preferably. I can maybe try for the 16th. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
23rd sounds fine for me cause this weekend I am hitting Megacon! And not paying a dime for it! AH YEAH! lol. Well I may pay a dime for some neato gifts.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
My tournament will roll into Melee Shots (co workers celebrating orders to Japan with me, 1 is actually going too, pretty dope) and mid day Sunday (couple hrs of sleep/sobering up) im going to go try archery cause... SD is hill billy as **** and there is nothing else to do, and before I say its dumb, i'll at least try it

23rd: for me, free and clear at the moment

True Blue

Smash Lord
@Kupo: Sadly it won't ever happen unless my comic magically takes off and becomes hell'a popular and I make lot's of money off it. lol. Why am I so poor!

@JMan: Yo! Archery sounds like super fricken fun! I was supposed to try it out in high school but they didn't let us do it after hitting a kid in the head with a horse shoe cause I was throwing blind folded... That kid deserved it though... lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
@JMan: Nope not at all. Though everyone at the time thought I hit the guy on purpose cause he usually bullied me.

But super fun side note. When we were playing horseshoes the first one I through I got it spot on and got it on the post. Though second time I released to late and it just went up in the air and then it hit someone. lol

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I once got mad cuz I struckout and threw the bat on the ground and it hit the catcher and people thought it was purposeful.

I guess my saying "Sorry" twice in a small field wasn't enough cuz the teachers are Octo-*****.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Reporting Blue for double posting.

I punted a ball and it hit a seagull once. Think that's the only time I can remember where I hit something hard accidently.

Top Bottom