• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
^ I'll tell you my favorite one as a child. From "Scary Stories III" (if you know this book, your childhood was pretty legit)

And i'll update Carl's stuff right meow (also, if he uses PB, I think Princess Bubblegum, jus sayin')

:phone:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
My childhood consisted of DBZ, Pokemon, Sonic games/comics and playing on a half dense forest pretending to be Final Fantasy characters.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I don't want to give my Skype name on the board, since it uses my name and such, and so I don't want it paraded around because I'm self-conscious about things like that.

I am on the regular Sonic Skype chat though, so someone could get my name there.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
So would you prefer Josh or Rob?
Ask family memebers?

Everyones name is better than mine :|

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Around 7:45 CT (in about 40 minutes), I'm going to start inviting people into a group conversation.

Still won't really "start" until 8PM CT, but yeah, just a heads up to get on Skype until then. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'll log into my skype now, and request all the guys in the OP. I'm playing Melee with another guy who lives on the base till about 8CT/7MT thought, FYI*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not sure. You still got a good 14 minutes until I start inviting everyone. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
too be decided. Also i tried to put yours in Froggy and it said you couldnt be found. So i guess i'll request you once you are in the conversation group :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Jman, I'm calling you on Skype. Answer!
Also, Kupo/True, y not online? :< :applejack:

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I have some important Pokemon Studying to attend to. I will join next time fo sho tho.

But seriously I will, especially if it's like next friday or something. Just not next Saturday. I hope the chat is going well!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Espy said he needed help translating this.

Supe ajosinc plz joing us plz. :aplejca:
Soupa Sonic, please join us. Please. :applejack:

BTW, hi fellas. College is an adventure. One that I dread, but also one I love. <3

I hope you've all been well.

:093:

Top Bottom