• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
So JMan, Espy, Boxob, Blue, Wedge and SoupaSonic are all definately gonna be there?

Everyone else no/maybe?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still need to see how much happy juice I have.

Oh, and if you guys are cool with it, I can stream some replays of some games Prime and I recorded a few days ago. I asked him to take the first few matches seriously so we can see if we've mixed up some stuff or whatever.

I forgot how intensely Prime downloads me. :< :applejack:

Kupo Rose

[collapse="Would you like some Sad Meals with that?"]
[/collapse]

You can stream in Skype? Sounds good though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can't stream in Skype, but I can just stream while I show the matches and talk through the stream. Iunno. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
That sounds pretty hype actually. I too need some drank. Im thinking Soju and orange juice. Goes down smooth, tastes good, gets the job done.

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I may end up joining up on skype a little late. Cause I will be coming back from a tourney. Or still at one. Though going to have my computer with me and be on as much as possible. But this weekend sounds super happy fun! Going a day early to party and drink and then leaving afterwards to drink more lol.

Everyone needs a PS3 and SEGA Racing Transformed and play together. lol. Drunk Racing! lol. Or Drunken Wifi free for alls lol

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Well I work until 9:30 but I'm assuming that all of you are going to still be on at like 10. Idk if I have to be there when it starts or not tho, I'm not too familiar with that stuff.

Kupo Rose

Everyone needs a 360 and SEGA Racing Transformed and play together. lol. Drunk Racing! lol. Or Drunken Wifi free for alls lol
Fixed.

What time does this start btw?

True Blue

Smash Lord
WHAT! Sorry I don't like 360 because I really don't like the controller. I like the PS3 controller. And I like not having to pay to connect to the internet lol. And Ratchet and Clank series was on PS3. I will just say actually I am just a Sony type of guy lol

Kupo Rose

You know what my reason is?

PS3 has no games Everyone else I know own a 360 and not the Playstation.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea I know that already. But I kinda still wanted the PS3 and there isn't that many games I like anyways and for me it was the opposite where the 360 didn't have any games I liked lol.

Kupo Rose

Really? The games were mostly the same imo. There's very few exclusive PS3 games I can think of.

Guess we can talk about this on the 8th :shiro:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got the PS3 for the eventual Kingdom Hearts stuff.
I don't have a 360.

This'll start around 8pm I guess. Maybe 7pm CST.
I'll probably set up the group and do some stuff. Post here too when it goes live.

Oh, and I'm gonna be on all night until I crash.

:applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'm Mountain Time. And i Figured 7pm Mtn Time is perfect. I'll be chillaxing and conversating, everyone can come/go as they please. I'll update the OP for that time. Also, please post your Skype info so i can add it to the OP. I have no one here's Skype info :/

Mine- "j-man8891"

Kupo Rose

Stiltzkin1990

[collapse=Posting this so I know in future]gmt 1830
cst 1530
mst 1430 [/collapse]

So 1am - 2am my time.

God.

;-;

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
willing to work on a group consensus. But the reason for doing it on a Saturday is that most are free to sleep b4 and after on Saturday/Sunday. It'll be bad for SOMEONE. And since Espy wants to stream and be Sonic-ly productive, he hold a special bias in my heart.

Kupo Rose

Oh yeah it's a Saturday.

Forget I said anything.

My books are wrecking my mind right now.

/johns

True Blue

Smash Lord
Well i am sure most people have my skype already from the big group on skype before hand but for the ones that don't I added you guys so expect a request from "Pure Blue" or add "KiroXIII" if ya need my skype name

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Updated with the Skype names i do know. Espy/Boxob/Wedge/SoupaSonic/anyone/everyone else, post it so i can update the OP

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
It's getting to be crunch time for everyone pretty soon. I'll check back later today after work and probably again about an hr before the actual event, so roughly 6:00pm Mtn Time.

Hype

True Blue

Smash Lord
So much hype lol. Yo I forgot how fun Norfair is when people try to save themselves from the lava using the shed. lol. Tournament tomorrow/today is gonna be crazy! Lol wish me all the luck guys!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
See you guys at 8pm CT. :applejack:

I sent a friend request to everyone on the first post except for True Blue, because 'Pure Blue' didn't give me any results. :applejack:

Top Bottom