• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sorry for hardly being there/being too quiet in the chat. I'll be more active next time around.

As for the question that was asked to me about getting me in the Skype next time, Espy and I think Kupo have me added to their Skype lists, so I could get added by either of them.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
*high fives*

I dunno about the next time, but one of them has to at least be over winter break. (unless anyone has a ****ish boss who makes them work)

I kinda wanna say every saturday, i dunno.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I will say that EVERY weekend is too frequent for my military lifestyle, but i do NOT think it a bad idea. I will make a life commitment to be on for hrs once a month, whatever the boards agree to.

We will decide as a board what confirmed next mothly date will be, and then we'll go from there

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
You were fine man, 7hrs of drinking will exhaust even the best of men thought, lol. It was a really fun time, and now I can say I know Kinzer, Espy, Kupo, and Bionic quite a bit more. I was pleased by the attendance for this being the first one.

:phone:

Edit:

This is why I was complaining about my ears hurting so bad. Electrical tape FTW

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I don't know where my mic is on my laptop.

Despite getting disconnected more times than Espy took shots (not really)... Yeah, skype chat was fun! I don't regret staying up till like 6am for the banter lol (I was shattered though). Now I can somewhat read Espy's, Jman's and Kinzer's post in their voice instead of the fictitious sound I hear in my head.

Oh and I didn't make this texture
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/al07012000451binout.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/al0701200045binout.jpg/

I made these though

Also that Glide Toss > Pivot Grab > Uthrow made me

Another one planned for January?

PS: RIP Espy's keyboard?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'll update the title of the thread with the next date. Either the 12th, 19th, or 26th works for me.

Group decision though. Like I said I should be moving but its not much, it should take a few hrs on any day, so it's w/e

:phone:

Kupo Rose

My accent is anything but kickass

@Jman: God no. The drinking was the highlight of the night.

@Espy: stahp plz

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I love my local housing market... 850 for the only good (good, not just decent) 1 bedroom. AF only allots 720 for my housing allowance because they say that is the median. I PRAY that they have a 1 bedroom available at this place... or i'll lose my mind :/

Kupo Rose

Needs an M scar on that Zangoose Sonic.
I haven't opened up brawlbox for years. No kidding.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

:applejack:

I love my local housing market... 850 for the only good (good, not just decent) 1 bedroom. AF only allots 720 for my housing allowance because they say that is the median. I PRAY that they have a 1 bedroom available at this place... or i'll lose my mind :/
Damn unlucky Jman, hope it goes well for you somehow.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
i tried a hole-in-the-wall ghetto apartment complex in the "hood" here (which is NOT a hood, looooool) cause they are 400 (yea... they are ****holes....) and they have nothing available. I figured i'd go ultra cheap and pocket a couple hundred a month. Nope.

Top Bottom