• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I used to be mega mute when I first played Smash back in 2005.
Kupo, Imma keep calling out for you on Skype. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
You're just gonna sound like a moogle.

I might hop on for a couple of minutes to hear how you all sound like. And I might even get an obligatory "you sound like William Wallace" before I head off.

Kupo Rose

It's pretty bad for me for cause occasionally I end up trying to take a customer's order twice. They walk away and return for a brief moment and I would not remember them at all.

edit: Also, Sonic Seys? not Sez? :stupidfox:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
It sounds as if you're paying me a compliment for being a skilled drunk.

Do I come across as an alchy or something? A bit of a lush? Looooooool. I actually can't stand the taste of alcohol, but enjoy being buzzed/drunk. so in general id say I drink once a month or every other month.

November.... was an exception. So will Skype Shots be as well

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I used to play a ton of sports.
Then I found out my spine didn't develop right.
gg :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
LOL! Hey guys so let's start the topic with what's ****ed up with everyone!! Me! I am a delusional ******* who doesn't know if he should act nice or be a ******* to everyone and then screws up by saying the wrong things to everyone!! Oh and did I mention, MY HAIR IS CURLY!!! lol.

Randomness

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My spine is incredibly crooked. Hitting it, or something striking my back hurts amazingly bad. :applejack:

Life

Smash Hero
Don't they make back braces and stuff for that? I had a friend or two who suffered from some sort of spinal condition like that (forget what it's called, sorry).

I mean, I guess they're uncomfortable, but it sounds better than what you're dealing with. Or is it another problem entirely?

As for me, I've kind of been lacking motivation (hence why I'm here), although I might have something to fix that soon... or rather, someone. ;)

Life

Smash Hero
Ah. That sucks. (Though I'm tempted to say "no johns, work at getting it", might be a little rude for this situation)

Kupo Rose

I'm sure any decent person that's not currently in employment do attempt to find work and not be a bum.

Top Bottom