• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic roll call +

Sonicstud

Smash Rookie
As far as songs, flying battery zone from S3&K is my fav. That and the minor boss theme from S3&K.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lolhemad.

Sa2 was amazing btw.

I will admit tho. dispite knuckles and rouge being 2 of my favorite characters. some of their levels were rediculous. Mad Space was stupid and took me like 30 minutes to beat the first time around

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
lolhemad.

Sa2 was amazing btw.

I will admit tho. dispite knuckles and rouge being 2 of my favorite characters. some of their levels were rediculous. Mad Space was stupid and took me like 30 minutes to beat the first time around

I A ranked all of Knux and Rouge's stages. Too easy. But S&K is unarguably the best Sonic game in the industry. Lava Reef Zone!?!? TOO GOOD!!

day-day

Smash Ace
SA2B is the best 3D sonic game to me.
I hated Rouge and Knuckles levels. Took me about 15 minutes to do.
Crazy Gadget was the level I hated most because of the multi-colored box puzzle. Took me forever to get through it.
Tails and Eggman's level weren't bad. I ran through those mostly to get the chaos drive I needed for my Shadow/Sonic chao.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
SA2B is def the best 3D game, but imo not the best Sonic game >_> It can't be the best when you have as godly of a game as S3&K. That game is...is just too much epic win graced in the convenient form of a game cartridge.

I also agree with the Knuckles and Rouge madness -_- those got straight up annoying. I also just disliked Rouge as a character in general. Too appealing to the furries out there (I'm lookin' at you Espy ;D Nah jk I know you're all about the Blaze ;] ) She's not as annoying in the comic books, but in the games...meh. I found the Tails stages to be a bit boring as well.

City Escape is one of the greatest stages ever, as well as Radical Highway. Metal Harbor is pretty amazing too.

:093:

day-day

Smash Ace
SA2B is def the best 3D game, but imo not the best Sonic game >_> It can't be the best when you have as godly of a game as S3&K. That game is...is just too much epic win graced in the convenient form of a game cartridge.

I also agree with the Knuckles and Rouge madness -_- those got straight up annoying. I also just disliked Rouge as a character in general. Too appealing to the furries out there (I'm lookin' at you Espy ;D Nah jk I know you're all about the Blaze ;] ) She's not as annoying in the comic books, but in the games...meh. I found the Tails stages to be a bit boring as well.

City Escape is one of the greatest stages ever, as well as Radical Highway. Metal Harbor is pretty amazing too.

I still like Sonic 2 better but that's just me lol :laugh:
The Tv's in the Rough and Knuckles levels didn't help much either with hints that would stump even the Riddler. Yea Rouge is a little too revealing..remember's the fanfictions *shrugs*. Eggman's stage were way better then Tails stages.
I had a method whenever I raised my chao too lol
1)Play through all of Sonic & Shadows levels for rings
2)Run through Eggman's first level for chaos drives.
3)Don't even bother with Knuckles/Rouge's levels.
Worst level for Sonic was crazy gadget. Shadow's was the pumpkin one..forgot it's name.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You're thinking of Sky Rail.

Also I love Pyramid Cave, the music just fits the stage so well, and the amount of rails and loop-de-loops.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Pyramid Cave? It's an ok song, though i personally like Sonic's forest stage.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Sonicstud: Radical Highway is better. :X

@Kinzer: I want to get the game. I only have the original version. D:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i loved raising chao.

my chao were beast but I never knew the rules. like what drives coresponded to what abilitys, if abilitys could max out after they matured (egged over). how to get more cheering energy for them.

but racing them and teaching them stuff at school was fun as hell.

my dark chao was cute as fk. it had wings AND a french horn.

He was pro

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
You guys talk too much >.< I got left behind.

Talk about Sonic riders, Who finished it? Who liked it?

1. I didn't even pass the 1st level.
2. I don't like that ****.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
No, let's not talk about Sonic riders. Back to SA2.

Pyramid cave is legit.

Also,

Crazy Gadget was the level I hated most because of the multi-colored box puzzle. Took me forever to get through it.
This.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I enjoyed Crazy Gadget too >_<
It forced you to slow down a bit at the puzzle, but I didn't find it to be all that difficult.

Sonic Riders was pretty gay.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Yes! I'm not crazy! ^_^

Didn't do my Sonic list... I've got:
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (If you count that >.>)
Sonic 3D
Sonic Advance
Sonic R
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle)
Sonic and The Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic and The Black Knight

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It forced you to slow down a bit at the puzzle, but I didn't find it to be all that difficult.

!!!

I will slaughter you and do unspeakable things to your body in front of your parents.
I <3'd Riders.
Maybe you sucked at the game, I dunno.

Oh, and Crazy Gadget was fun. I should do a speed run of it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^^

Haha.

I never played the GC Riders, just Zero Gravity.

Why is it that all the Wii games that are compatible with the GC controller are much better played on the GC controller than the controls that the system as meant for? :dizzy:

Crazy Gadget is fun, the puzzle got a little annoying but once you figure it out it's fun.

BigThe

Smash Rookie
I like the one where you can play as silver, and shadow, It is for xbox...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no.

sonic 06 is just no.

I hated that game soooooooo much. playing shadow was the only fun part of that game. sonics speed was uncontrollable, and silvers powers in game were incredibly limited

game was buns

day-day

Smash Ace

What?! Rider's wasn't that bad at least not Zero Gravity.

@ Sonikupo
It was an okay level until you get to the boxes. That part made me so angry.

@ Kinzer
I agree most of the wii's games feel better played on the GC controller. Wiimote is too small for my hands.

Sonic Next Gen? NOOO!!!

I'm kidding, I havn't played Sonic Next Gen, although I heard its a love/hate game. >_>
Lol at this pic here. Sonic at the bottom made my day :laugh:

@ K.I.D
It wasn't that bad they just needed more time and it would have been perfected. Silver's levels were a bore though.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
!!!

I will slaughter you and do unspeakable things to your body in front of your parents.
I <3'd Riders.
Maybe you sucked at the game, I dunno.
lmao, it was the fact that it was so repetitive and easy that I disliked it xD I memorized each map quickly and there just wasn't enough to it to keep it exciting...it was just ugh

The new Sonic racing game (Sonic Kart? lol) looks really good though. I'm excited.

Sonic Next Gen? NOOO!!!
lmao, too good

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I A ranked crazy gadget on the first try. gg

Sonic riders was mad legit, both of them. Sonic 06 could use some better controls, but it was still enjoyable to me. (dont keel me...)

And Cam, its Sonic and Sega all stars racing. its gonna be a racing version of Sonic and Sega all star tennis.

Hero.

Smash Cadet
I main Sonic I wish I could record matches to show how I play with him I just need to work on spin dash and spin charge more. I use this board a lot to help my sonic and it really helps. =)

Top Bottom