• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Mains

Boxob

Smash Champion
If both you guys show up, we'll all do sets against each other to see who's the best sonic on these boards.

LuCKy

Smash Master
if you guys think sonic dittos are fun >_> then go for it lol

........you guys should play melee for the title

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Is that the same KrazyJones that used to play Peach? I haven't seen him play any matches, but if so, then I have a new question:

Wtf are all the old "good" Peach players doing, switching to Sonic? We go from a high damage, high priority character, to... This?

Hella, myself, and now, KJ? Wtf.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Is that the same KrazyJones that used to play Peach? I haven't seen him play any matches, but if so, then I have a new question:

Wtf are all the old "good" Peach players doing, switching to Sonic? We go from a high damage, high priority character, to... This?

Hella, myself, and now, KJ? Wtf.
That's kind of interesting.
BUT HE LOST TO RoK!

You still suck Izzy..

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So guys, I've gotten over my problem with Wolfs. I 2-0'ed every single one at AZOneTwo that I fought, and did the same at the tournament we had yesterday. I even went Sonic against them, and 2 stocked some people.

Next problem match-up: ROB. He's too good, seriously. I think Imma secondary Falco, to deal with ROB and Snake.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I actually have problems with everyone, what with getting owned in every tourney I ever go to, so I'm gunna just stop using Sonic.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Yeah, well last time I wasn't getting owned in tournaments, now I am.

Sonic sucks too hard to do good. If you ever place well in a tourney, everyone you fought sucked.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lulz, I've beaten good players with Sonic, Boxob. He's a lot of work, but it's doable. Still, fighting GaW, Snake, ROB, or (if one exists) a good MK is a nightmare, and something that you encounter quite frequently. Falco does well against most of these characters, and as such, will prolly become my secondary.

Umbeh, Wolf has beaten a lot of good Colorado players their first time playing against him. The fact that he can crank out a million moves a second and have it be incredibly hard to punish (the first couple times you play him) is what was causing a problem. My original response was to outspam him with Zelda, but I can beat 'em with Sonic nao. Dair is too amazing.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd like to go all Sonic, but this game really is more about match-ups than actual skill. Sooo, I'm looking for someone that can handle Snake and ROB. Falco seems to do it. :D!

Top Bottom